Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Pacific Northwest (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-northwest-1625/)
-   -   CARLS JR!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-northwest-1625/carls-jr-74816/)

ohcanada_00 09-22-2006 03:21 PM

CARLS JR!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A CARLS JR IN WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

its brand new, just opened on 6th and pearl in Tacoma .....

THANK YOU GOD..... there is a light in the crappy fast food world now.

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard......

milesm4 09-22-2006 03:26 PM

Is there a Sonic in the PacNw? Every time I go to Cali that's all I eat.

Infamous425 09-22-2006 03:40 PM

yeah i wish there was a sonic around.

magnetic 09-22-2006 04:10 PM

Awesome! I'd say that SE should invade their parking lot sometime. =P

mattross 09-22-2006 04:11 PM

We have had Carls Jr. in vancouver for 6 years now. They just recently added the Green Burrito to the restaurnat as well. The Green Burrito is the Mexican side of it.

Macster 09-22-2006 04:16 PM

I know where I am going to lunch at today!

kkawana 09-22-2006 04:17 PM

thinking our tacoma m&g just got moved from a park&ride lot to someplace better :)

blazerfan 09-22-2006 04:24 PM

sonic

I hear they are building a Sonic in Beaverton...

milesm4 09-22-2006 05:27 PM

sweet, I love me some tots

Sittin_Pretti_Box 09-22-2006 06:25 PM

Closest Sonic i know of is in Spokane.

However, I was told there was one somewhere over here down south in WA on the west side.

My brother worked for a Sonic when he was in Wyoming, he got to be this hot dog guy in a costume, it was funny, I will get him to send me the pics so I can post em.

skullsandcandy 09-22-2006 06:30 PM

I had never had Carls Jr until last weekend driving back from Denver, CO (My friend bought a BMW 330xi out there :D). I will say the western bacon burger is yummy and that there is one in Richland if you ever happen to be out there. That was our first stop in WA after cutting through the tip of Oregon.... we got a ticket there... I can't imagine why anyone would pull over a bmw doing 90 in a 65 with no plates on it? :rofl:

zinker 09-22-2006 08:11 PM

Mushroom and swiss here I come WOOHOO I always eat there when I go home to Illinois

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it lol

Camie 09-22-2006 08:26 PM

Jeez that must suck not having a carls jr up there i dunno what i'd do without my 6 dollar burger

qrymson 09-22-2006 09:04 PM

YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!
WOOP!!!WOOP!!!
(dances the funky chicken) or something similar
WOOP!!!WOOP!!!

metalhazetc 09-22-2006 09:07 PM

WTF IS A CARL'S JR! hahaha Never heard of it.....But then again I am on the East Coast....

Anyone ever been to or seen a White Castle? Those are kinda weird.....and they are featured in that movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.....And I just thought that was something made up for the movie! I didn't know they were real!

skullsandcandy 09-22-2006 09:41 PM

metal -- i dream of white castle out here on the west coast. I grew up in ny ... i miss dunkin donuts too. :cry:

mocascion 09-22-2006 09:43 PM

I must live under a rock...because aside from seeing a Sonic's or Kohl's commercials I was unaware that they physically exist...and now Carl's Jr...and mention of White Castle...don't know either of those as well (I do know they made the movie about the White Castle one...hehe). And what about those In&Out burgers?

I think all those chains rank up there with unicorns and leprechauns as I have never seen one in existance. Its just made up fairy tales for kids.

All I need is a good Northwest-based Caveman Kitchen, Tully's/Starbucks/Bigfoot Java, and Ivars and I'm good :P

mocascion 09-22-2006 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by dieohd
metal -- i dream of white castle out here on the west coast. I grew up in ny ... i miss dunkin donuts too. :cry:

We used to have Dunkin Donuts and Winchell's back-in-the-day but the coffee craze of the early 90's SMASHED them and they went the way of Sizzler and Shakey's Pizza here in Washington State.

I will say, one can find a couple around but overall they are practically extinct in the PNW.

skullsandcandy 09-22-2006 09:46 PM

I was confused as hell about the Sonic's commercials. They just started popping up on every station I watch and I had never seen one! I had some onion rings at one in Twin Falls, Idaho. I think we stopped at every burger joint at least once along the way back to Seattle.

kkawana 09-22-2006 10:02 PM

i personally wanna see A&W drive ins return in mass...theres' one in kent.. we should crash some night too...

isnt there a sonic on aroura ave?? there some drive in joint there....

bellingham had one called "boomers" used to be an A&W, but i think its a taco place now...

has now thought of the 4-5th business venture now.... all rolled in to one stop