Catch you all later

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Default Catch you all later

Well as many know Cindy and I are split up and gettign a divorce.It is someting we both agreed to do and even though it is hard to do after so many years together it is something that must be done.

This morning I am giving her the tC and the keys and walking away from it.It has become a festering pain to me and something to fight over and I do not want that.

I doubt I will be at any shows anymore and probably not be to many meet and greets and most likely even not on here since I will not even have a Scion.

I am happy to have meet so many great people the last few years in the comunity and it has brought me great joy to be able to build such a great car and have fun with so many good people........

Remember to enjoy each day because you never know what life is bringing around the corner for you.........

Brian Zinn
Old 01-03-2010, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm sorry things are ending up this way for you and Cindy, Brian. You two were some of the first people I met when joining this thing of ours.

Don't quit hanging out just because you don't have the TC any more,
you're Scion family, and will always be welcome.

Take care man.. and DON'T just disappear.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Brian.

Well I am not out there anymore obviosuly but i know people will miss you. You should still hang out regardless. Your always a barrel full of laughs and it was always nice to chat or laugh with you. Im sorry things played out this way. But you gotta do whats best for you and your son. Hang in there. I know there are some people out there that will be there for ya. Im always here to talk man. And like i said in the dear thread. Come take a load off here in key west. I got a spare room and the bed is big enough for you and your son.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ya Brian, you don't need to stop hanging out with us or showing up at events or shows since you don't own a Scion anymore. You can always still help work on cars with us like we did last summer no matter what..

We're sorry to hear what is going on, but hopefully it's for the best for both of you and that you'll move onto something better - you never know.. Stay positive & don't be a stranger
Old 01-03-2010, 07:05 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Agreed, that doesn't make sense. You are part of the us and because you don't you don't have dosen't mean your not part of the group. take some time off and come back when you are ready, just make sure you do come back!
Old 01-03-2010, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Brian, don't just go away man, we're a family here, nobody cares what car you have or what shows you go to, it's all about just being friends.

I know I've been gone for a while as I lost interest in my car but I realized that I missed the people and still went to the meets when I could. I should try to head up to the Tacoma meet some more and should be able to with my school schedule the way it is this quarter, so I do hope to see you around man..
Old 01-03-2010, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

brian u know no matter what happens and what ride u have u will always be welcomed to come and hang out with us. Plus we gots to hook up the eggplant and make it stand out LOL Plus u know once a scion owner always a scion family member
Old 01-03-2010, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

plus u still have to help me out on modding my car
Old 01-03-2010, 11:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

^^what he said...
Old 01-04-2010, 01:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I hope the best for you Brian! You are a great guy, don't stop coming to shows and events because you don't own a scion!!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member
United Imports
Balliztik
SL Member

You know I always wish the best for both of you. I agree with everyone else. I would love to see you around. I know it may be a bit before your able but we look forward to seeing u again.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

dont leave us brian we all still need your widsom and guidinace!! on our furture mods....dont be a stranger
Old 01-04-2010, 07:41 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Brian, i know we havent talked much, but you really are one of the people on here i have so much respect for. Keep your head held high and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me or shoot me a message. You were the first one there for me when i had my accident last year and its something i'll never forget. hope to hear from u soon Brian!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

gl buddy. thanks for helping me out in the past.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey man I have never met you but I am with the rest of them. Don't quit being around those you have fun with and engoying each others company just cause you've changed vehicle styles. Agood community is one that says come on in no matter what and I know that this group is just that.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude...best wishes
Old 01-04-2010, 11:55 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry to hear brian . like most said, just cuz your car doesnt say scion on it doesnt mean you still can't go and hang out and have fun with everyone that you hve been that you've met through here and the scion world. if you need anything let me know, you know how to get ahold of me
Old 01-05-2010, 05:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

NOOO BRIAN!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Brian, you know we all love you and can't stand to see you go! Within two days 14-15 people have already professed their love and respect for you. I doubt I'd get 14-15 people if I waited 6 months!

You're very important to the PNW scene, Brian. Lots of us have met you, worked with you, or just heard about you from others and not a single person has anything other than amazing things to say about you. You're a legend out here, man.

You've helped us and in turn we'll be here for you as long as you need us...just keep coming back and we'll be here, scion or not.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

besides Brian - we can always put a Scion logo on the eggplant to make it more legit then

Quick Reply: Catch you all later