Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Clackamas County: West Linn M&G??

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

Default Clackamas County: West Linn M&G??

So... Doug started the earlier thread (if I'm stepping on toes please let me know) about other locations dates and times to have meets

Would people go to one in West Linn at the McMenamins off the 10th street exit (205) they have food and beer (for those who enjoy beer, or vodka in my case ) they have a relatively good sized parking lot and there is a park nearby to go to when its nice..

If people are interested I can go and talk with their managment to see if they are ok with us hanging out in their parking lot...

2090 8th Ave
West Linn, OR 97068-4612
Old 08-29-2008, 05:47 PM
Banned
SL Member

Well you know I am up for it Sounds great to us!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what day and time???
Old 08-29-2008, 11:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

I think we were talking about a friday or saturday evening time...
Old 08-29-2008, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

right on!!
Old 08-30-2008, 12:37 AM
Banned
SL Member

So Don are there times or a day that would work better for you? We are open to Fri or Sat...as long as we know when ahead of time LOL
Old 09-01-2008, 02:09 AM
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

Hey Janessa, I am all for a West Linn MnG. We tried the Oregon City MnG last year and only Richard and I made it. However, with that being said, Go For It.. Give the date and time and we will do what we can to be there.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:14 AM
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

Default Re: Clackamas County: West Linn M&G??

Originally Posted by tc4metory
So... Doug started the earlier thread (if I'm stepping on toes please let me know) about other locations dates and times to have meets

Would people go to one in West Linn at the McMenamins off the 10th street exit (205) they have food and beer (for those who enjoy beer, or vodka in my case ) they have a relatively good sized parking lot and there is a park nearby to go to when its nice..

If people are interested I can go and talk with their managment to see if they are ok with us hanging out in their parking lot...

2090 8th Ave
West Linn, OR 97068-4612
I forgot to add I am more than sure the Mcmennamims will work with you. They were very open to us when we were working on the greatest Scion Club thing last winter. No special deals or anything, but very accommodating.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:28 AM
Banned
SL Member

Thanks Doug! McMinnamins is a good easy spot to get to in WL. As long as it is before 9 it is Family Friendly too. I think they make it 21 and over at 9, but I could be wrong.

Not sure how many Clackamas County people are here on the boards...hopefully we can increase the exposure for Clackamas County if we start having a M&G in that area. Perhaps we should have something on hand to give to people who happen to stop by our M&G....Scion owners? Like with the scionlife.com and meetup calendar links? Perhaps Team Ascension as well? Being a M&G virgin I am not sure if people come by or what not...but thought it might be good to have something to hand them to get them involved in case they don't know about any of this because noone has told them? Like Gladstone didn't tell us anything?

Just a thought
Old 09-01-2008, 02:42 AM
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

Originally Posted by AvonLadyJenn
Thanks Doug! McMinnamins is a good easy spot to get to in WL. As long as it is before 9 it is Family Friendly too. I think they make it 21 and over at 9, but I could be wrong.

Not sure how many Clackamas County people are here on the boards...hopefully we can increase the exposure for Clackamas County if we start having a M&G in that area. Perhaps we should have something on hand to give to people who happen to stop by our M&G....Scion owners? Like with the scionlife.com and meetup calendar links? Perhaps Team Ascension as well? Being a M&G virgin I am not sure if people come by or what not...but thought it might be good to have something to hand them to get them involved in case they don't know about any of this because noone has told them? Like Gladstone didn't tell us anything?

Just a thought
Most of the stuff I have been giving away has been from what Scion has given us. Ie Key chains, shirts and what not. We can talk more about this off line.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:46 AM
Banned
SL Member

Sounds good....wanna give us a call? Whenever you have a minute?
Old 09-01-2008, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by AvonLadyJenn
So Don are there times or a day that would work better for you? We are open to Fri or Sat...as long as we know when ahead of time LOL

no not really as my schedule always rotates..
4days on 4 days off

doug a spare minit?? jk
Old 09-02-2008, 10:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

Originally Posted by chapascion
Hey Janessa, I am all for a West Linn MnG. We tried the Oregon City MnG last year and only Richard and I made it. However, with that being said, Go For It.. Give the date and time and we will do what we can to be there.
Thanks doug!! When i get a second this week or next I'll contact them and see what they think.. and go from there...
Old 09-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Banned
SL Member

WOO HOO Janessa! Thanks for contacting them! Look forward to hearing what we can do! YOU ROCK! See you Sat!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Banned
SL Member

Anyone else out there in Clackamas or surrounding counties interested in this?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Banned
SL Member

Ok now that Exposed has ended (darn it)....let's revive this baby. Who else is on board for a clack county m&g. I am sure there are more than 2 or 3 of us out there!

Almost seems like Clackamas county is the least represented...like people here don't know about Scionlife or m&g's
Old 09-09-2008, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

uhhhh the guy on here with the screen name of newtc4me said his buddy is down in gladstone just bought a gen2 xb and was interested might shoot him a pm and find out who this guy is....chapascion also said for him to go to the meetup calender also for info on m&g's on another thread..
Old 09-11-2008, 05:25 PM
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

any word on the date, time and location? Let me know so we can get it on the calendar.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Banned
SL Member

I think Janessa will be contacting them shortly to discuss then we can work on a day and time.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Pscifun
SL Member

yikes!!! totally spaced this with my getting ready to head to Scion VIP tomorrow.. Ok I will start looking up numbers to try and contact a manager tonight.. I also was going to try and get out there to check out the parking lot. I noticed new construstion over there (new strip mall) so I'm not sure if that impacted the lot or not... I am sooo sorry!! I hit my head this week at the gym and am still a lil loopy (ok ok more so than normal) please forgive me

Quick Reply: Clackamas County: West Linn M&G??