Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Exposed South End Caravan Meet Up @ Southcenter Olive Garden

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 01:47 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

I wish I got more stuff to do with my car,.. money, parts, etc.

Anyone wanna be my sugar daddy?? All money will go to making my car show status. :D
Old 08-05-2006, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

its ok, my xbox is stock with a few mods....i need more time. im coming up from chehalis, if anyone oly/portland/longview wants to train up im down, i gotta pick a friend up in oly . im going out to clean my ride, so give me a call if you want to meet up somewhere on the way. ill try to get to olive garden by 730. btw my cell is 3 6 0 2 6 9 3 2 1 7 thx!
Old 08-05-2006, 04:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think a few of us are heading that way from sequim/silverdale/port orchard

4 of us for sure are comming from sequim. Then meeting people farther along are drive.

see you all then.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:21 AM
BCS
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I cleaned my car this afternoon. I'll have a little left to do tomorrow...just touch up stuff like the windows and wheels.

Off to bed...
Old 08-05-2006, 07:02 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

I washed my car this evening,... its vaccumed and tomorrow is when I get the windows and tires. See you all tomorro!!!

Who's going to lead our drive?
Old 08-05-2006, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

congrats to all of the winners from Scion Life! Congrats to Kekai for winning a trophy for his Tiki xB and that one guy (sorry i forgot your name) for the best rock chip award. Congrats to everyone else that won from Scion Life and Scion Evolution! I had fun this morning meeting up with all of you at Olive Garden. I wish we had more time to meet each other. I think I met Evette, Tu, WhiteWolfG, and other people. I was surprised with so many scions showing up this morning at Olive Garden. That drive to the stadiums was fun and I saw many drivers giving us a wierd look like "what the heck is going on?" lol Did anyone see that WA State Patrol parked on the side of I-5? I thought he was going to stop one of us since most of us in the caravan was going about 65 or more. Overall was a fun day! I left early since the mariners were losing. Who knows, once someone reads this, Mariners probably came back and won. lol I will post some pics in a new thread as soon as i upload them in the next couple of days. I am looking foward to this event again next year!
Old 08-06-2006, 12:33 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Haha. I didn't notice the Patrol car... -___-
I got the weirdest tan from the game,.. from below my knees down, no tan. Weird dark section now, from where my skirt ended to my knees.
I had a blast today!!!
Old 08-06-2006, 01:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

i was the rock chip guy! i never thought i would be happy about a rock hitting my window!! the cruze from south center kicked! my radar detector went off i was toward the front of the group doin 70 so i backed off a bit, but after that there was a bit of crazy driving keeping up. the train was rather fun to just all of us sitting there. congrats to everyone who won something, and yea it sux mariners were getting hammer i also bailed early, BigLew, was i behind you on i5?! i bailed for something to drink i was having problems finding gaps to jump to keep up with you if that was you! overall, awesome day. some of us should really do a big meetup and cruze sometime.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

I wish I could of met you guys but other than seeing kkwana's car, I didn't reconginze anyone but Mocascion.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:42 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

My car was to the right of the SE tent... next to Mocascion's green xb.

We should all have a meet and do something fun,.. like bowling, food, etc.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by Vi3t_DesireZ
We should all have a meet and do something fun,.. like bowling, food, etc.

Good call.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

It was cool rollin in with all of you. Thanks for letting me lead ya all in. I had a lot of fun today!

BIG THANKS to those that put this together and keep it going all day. You all did a great job! PEACE!!!
Old 08-06-2006, 01:57 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

man im glad i created a meet up first to roll in together from I-5. it was fun and that wait for the train was amazing. just to see rows and rows of scions sitting there was crazy. big thanks to jason for leading the pack. he was the one that got out of his box and told the rest to fill in the other lanes while waiting for the train to pass. i had to quickly get out of my car to take a picture of the group. what a kodak moment...

willangford- are you talking about rolling in to Exposed or leaving the Mariners game?
Did the license plate start with a 1 and then ended with an F?

We should definately do another meet up and get together maybe for a Pac NW Scion Life BBQ at a park or something.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:01 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Originally Posted by BigLew
We should definately do another meet up and get together maybe for a Pac NW Scion Life BBQ at a park or something.
Is that a proposal to organize it? Haha...
Old 08-06-2006, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

woohooo... my car was recognized...lol......
Wish i coulda met up with more people.... but as one of the proverbial "right/left hand people" on the lead team..... and trying to avoid having to put the break dancers to shame if i had to get my swerve on........ was way busy... .good times.... i tired, but was good... .glad to see the huge turn out... and watch out for 2007
Old 08-06-2006, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Heyy I had a great time 2day too.. Wish wed had more time to meet each other- the only people I really got to chat with were evette and her sister.

Ps: come tommorow, the insides of my elbows are gonna be burning! Always happens in the weirdest places
Old 08-06-2006, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

kkawana, twas not hard to recognize your car, especially since it's in your avatar and so unique.

I would love to get together but location is a big problem with me. Most everything is down near or past Seattle and I'm up here in Stanwood (like, so far up I'd probaby have to tell you that I'm NW of Marysville) and I have a crap load of boy children to tote around too, lol.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

hahah... its okay.. and yeah i know where stanwood is..... i grew up in bellingham... drove to a few basketball games in stanwood... and took the bus for football games when we played eachother....

as for meets up north... yeah... i know most are south...south of seattle.... we're working on it .... dunno if i could do mulitple meets way up there each month... but once a month may be possible...lol...
just depends on whats going on... and as we all know (or should) LIFE HAPPENS.... and things change
Old 08-06-2006, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

kkwana, love ur ride! I got your box on home vid and my family is gonna love it, aloha!

yeah that drive from the SC mall was fun! I remember the cop sittin there, no worries tho.

Glad Jason was able to tell me about this show, and thanx to Joe for meeting up with me so some of us from the far west (sequim/port angeles) could meet up with everyone. He won a trophy for his tC too! Congrats!

The show/drive was a blast! I hope to make it to some of the meets soon too!
Old 08-06-2006, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

BigLew - leaving, it was on 5 about a mile south of the stadiums. all in all it was a great day, if anyone has pics plz post them as i forgot my camera yesterday and would like some pics.

Quick Reply: Exposed South End Caravan Meet Up @ Southcenter Olive Garden