ID, OR, WA

kITSAP REGION SCIONS

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default kITSAP REGION SCIONS

Looking to get together and meet everybody who is interested. Let me know if your interested.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

do it anywhere but the Kmart.........I am tired of picking up a garbage bag full of trash from all the people there on Wednesday nights........just to pass on a little info......the stores other than Taco Bell in that lot are complaining about the mess......the Sherriff's department is getting ready to go back out there and hand out more tickets for all the fun stuff that cannot be on a car......
Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey there you guys are. I been emailing you guys on itsmyscion but i havent heard back from you. anyways thanks for the heads up on kmart. Could always hit up the walmart down the street or we could make a scene down in bremerton by the ferry. go have a few drinks, some food and then show off the cars to public. just an idea.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

If everyone used the old Loews parking lot none of the businesses would have any problem.......many of the store owners are taking plates and video.......gonna be a bad scene one of these days.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Kitsap

I drive past that Kmart every day to and from work since I live just off of Hwy 303. And like Brian said, on Wednesday nights, the Honda and Acura guys meet there. I've never stopped there but when I pass by, I see that most of the people there are teenagers and they stay in their little clicks and never really talk to anyone else around the lot.

It is completely the opposite at the Scion meets I've been to, where everyone at the meet and greet pretty much get along and all hang out together.

Hollowmangt69, I usually attend the Tacoma or Olympia meets (not this month though because I have work). I go to the Tacoma meet more since it is closer. I haven't been able to find anyone in Kitsap County interested in meet and greets. I don't really mind driving to Tacoma anyways, especially since I have such a blast cruising in my xA. Anyways, let me know if you want to meet up sometime. I usually work almost 7 days a week but here and there I"ll get a day off =). Do you have something that distinguishes your car? I'll try to honk or wave if I notice you. I'm the only Indigo Ink xA here with a shark fin antenna, otherwise the exterior is all stock.

Brian, why were you at the Kmart all the way over here???
Old 09-12-2008, 03:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

I am the electrician and building maintenance for Sears and Kmart......Bremerton is one of 9 stores I have........ahte that store since they started having the meets as Thursday is my normal day there......so guess who gets to clean up after them.....
Old 09-12-2008, 10:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My TC is pretty much the only TC that I know of that has a TRD logo under the TC logo on the back. Black tinted windows. Not to much else besides TSUDO axle back exhaust. I'll keep my eye out for ya. I'll be getting into town this friday a little early cause the military is pushing our flight up so i'll have more time to get ready to go to everett and then come down to tacoma for the meet and greet. I'll be on leave till the 22nd so if you want to get together sometime just hit me up.

So Brian, is the Lowes parking lot a good place then ?
Old 09-12-2008, 02:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

The Loews lot next to the Kmart has no business that are in business since the Loews moved down the road past the Fredmeyer........
Old 09-12-2008, 03:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ah ok. i was thinking of the one in port orchard.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Another Bremerton Scion owner that is actually looking for other Scion owners? Man there aren't too many of us.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

magnetic where you at in bremerton ?
Old 09-15-2008, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

East side.

I work for the Navy, so you might see my tC driving around Bremerton or Bangor, probably parked at the Liberty centers (Sinclair's in Bremerton, or @eez in Bangor). I'm an IT for MWR. The only Flint Mica tC that I know of in the Kitsap area with a SCIONLIFE.COM sticker on the rear passenger window.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by magnetic
East side.

I work for the Navy, so you might see my tC driving around Bremerton or Bangor, probably parked at the Liberty centers (Sinclair's in Bremerton, or @eez in Bangor). I'm an IT for MWR. The only Flint Mica tC that I know of in the Kitsap area with a SCIONLIFE.COM sticker on the rear passenger window.
No ____ ? well I'm in the navy stationed off the Stennis. We'll have to get together sometime. Where'd you go to get the sticker ?
Old 09-18-2008, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

They sold the stickers here on this site. But now I think you can only get them through peeps reselling them or making them yourselves, which I probably don't recommend.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:23 PM
SL Member

ya'll should meet down at the dock in old town silverdale! big parking lot plus nice scenery for a few photos!!
imma be back in the port orchard silverdale area in about a month once i get out iraq! lookin to go to a few meet and greets get to know some people in the area! lemme know if anything is goin down between oct25-nov13!
Old 09-20-2008, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

My car was never show-quality, but it would be nice to have peeps to chill with on this side of the water again. I was never good with organizing anything like that...I think that's why the scene kinda died out on this side. Partly my fault. =P
Old 09-21-2008, 12:26 PM
SL Member

well when i get in town ill see what i can do and im sure we can get a nice group of scions to meet up sumwhere!
Old 02-18-2009, 03:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump...any Scions left on the Westside?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Tyrone is still out there,but he is somewhere in the Pacific in a sub for another month........I was in Silverdale today......cleaning the chiller at my Sears store....then sitting at the ferry dock for 45 minutes to goto
Seattle to drop of the tool at 1st ave store.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I'm still around. Not active in anything Scion-related, though. Still flirting with the idea of tweaking the engine a bit (turrrrrrrbo), but that's still a pipe dream and a half. No moneys, it's all going to bills and stuff.

Parked next to a shiny new BSP tC on base at Bangor with a widebody kit on it. Pretty sick.

Got a text message from LaDrell with the CSM tC from Port Orchard the other night and I guess he was meeting up with peeps yesterday. I couldn't go, though.

I'm heavy into work now, so I can't really find time to work on my car, much less get out and show it off. I'm sure once the weather gets better, I might be able to go out somewhere and meet up with other peeps in the county.

Quick Reply: kITSAP REGION SCIONS