Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

All Scion Meet - Friday August 14th at 9:00pm - Orange County, CA

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 12:10 AM

Default All Scion Meet - Friday August 14th at 9:00pm - Orange County, CA

Hey Everyone,

I'm starting a Friday Night Scion Meet for all Orange County Scion Owners & Enthusiasts. The Meets will take place every other Friday.

The FIRST MEET will be on FRIDAY AUGUST 14th.

I have set up a website with all the details of the show. Check it out at www.ScionCarShows.com.

I have also set up a Forum on the site so if your an Orange County Scion Fan please sign up for the Forum and post away. I really appreciate all the help guys. Thank you.

Tyler
Old 07-31-2009, 08:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

hey there already used to be a meet there and they kicked us out ad we moved to what now is the sonics meet so id try to find a new spot sorry man
Old 08-01-2009, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

yeah that place is "hot". Im sure they will call the cops on you but, if not good luck.

When I went to the meet there it was a mixed meet and only 3-5 scions showed
Old 08-01-2009, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That place was good until someone in a 350Z let a kid drive his car with a straight pipe (that correct?) then BestBuy called security and we were told to leave. I wouldn't go back there unless you talk with the security company and get their OK, which I doubt will happen. Also, Tustin is too far south for most of the Scion owners on this website. Most seem to be around the LA and OC county lines.

The best place right now for meets is in Fullerton at the Sonic's off of Lemon. The only thing about it is that the ricers show up and will possibly create havoc, but they kicked out and not the Scion owners.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:44 AM

Default Friday Night Scion Meet

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your input on the Best Buy location. I was beginning to hear a lot about how those kids messed it up for everyone so I have decided to change the location to another spot but still in the city of Tustin. I have posted all the new details on my site www.ScionCarShows.com.

I am planning on going to the Sonic Meets too so I will most likely see many of you there.

The Meet I am starting is strictly Scion and since it is for all of OC I had to make it central enough for those in south county so that is why Tustin was my choice for the first meet.

Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions I really appreciate your input.

Tyler