Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Fog lights stolen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 05:00 AM

Default Fog lights stolen!!!

Can't believe this happened to me today. This is how it went down: First I had a class at my college then I had time to kill between my next class, so I went to go eat at a Burger King near by. There were three sets of rows to park from. I parked in the middle where there were no cars near me except one at my left which was 6 spaces away. I ordered my food then I waited till my food was ready. While I was waiting near the register, I was able to see my car because there were three empty parking spaces at the front of the building. I was staring at my car for the longest time and everything was fine. A little before my food was ready three trucks took the parking spaces in the front, so I couldn't see my car in the middle section. I picked up the tray and wanted to sit near the widows like I always do, to be able to see my car when I eat, but all the tables were taken!!! So I just sat down and ate my food. I went to the rest room after I was done then went outside to the parking lot. I noticed right away that my fog lights were stolen. I was so in disbelief. I drove back to my school and immediately went to the security office. A police officer came in and I told him what had happen. We drove in his car to my car which was kinda weird being my first time in a cop car. He said he was gonna dust and spray for prints but I had to go to my next class. I couldn't take my mind off of what had happen during class. I do hope they find who did it!!! Oh and WARNING TO EVERYONE!!!! DON'T GO TO BURGER KING BECAUSE YOUR FOG LIGHTS WILL BE STOLEN!!!!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by FL1PSID3
Can't believe this happened to me today. This is how it went down: First I had a class at my college then I had time to kill between my next class, so I went to go eat at a Burger King near by. There were three sets of rows to park from. I parked in the middle where there were no cars near me except one at my left which was 6 spaces away. I ordered my food then I waited till my food was ready. While I was waiting near the register, I was able to see my car because there were three empty parking spaces at the front of the building. I was staring at my car for the longest time and everything was fine. A little before my food was ready three trucks took the parking spaces in the front, so I couldn't see my car in the middle section. I picked up the tray and wanted to sit near the widows like I always do, to be able to see my car when I eat, but all the tables were taken!!! So I just sat down and ate my food. I went to the rest room after I was done then went outside to the parking lot. I noticed right away that my fog lights were stolen. I was so in disbelief. I drove back to my school and immediately went to the security office. A police officer came in and I told him what had happen. We drove in his car to my car which was kinda weird being my first time in a cop car. He said he was gonna dust and spray for prints but I had to go to my next class. I couldn't take my mind off of what had happen during class. I do hope they find who did it!!! Oh and WARNING TO EVERYONE!!!! DON'T GO TO BURGER KING BECAUSE YOUR FOG LIGHTS WILL BE STOLEN!!!!
damn dude sorry to hear. one of my friends got his jacked too in front of his house in Fontana. Those are really easy to jack bro. they just kick in face of the grille and its out. pull and run. BUT where did you get your lights jacked? You said Burger King and college, but what city location?
Old 08-26-2010, 06:36 PM

I live in the Central part of California. I live in a city called Porterville. I went to school at UTI in Rancho Cucamonga. Graduated new years of 09. I miss living down there. Can't wait to live back there next year. I guess the fogs are really easy to get out then huh. Why me??
Old 08-26-2010, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by FL1PSID3
I live in the Central part of California. I live in a city called Porterville. I went to school at UTI in Rancho Cucamonga. Graduated new years of 09. I miss living down there. Can't wait to live back there next year. I guess the fogs are really easy to get out then huh. Why me??
yeah man its real easy is what sucks. Dude kids at UTI are gettin jacked too. The night kids because everyone knows that they go to lunch break at 9 and back inside at 930.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:03 PM

Dang that sucks. What class do you have?
Old 08-26-2010, 08:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how do you know that the foglights didnt fall off on the road itself?...i had them for a while and also woke up the next day without them on..and i thought someone stole them..but i bet that they fell on the road because they tend to loosen up easily and anything in the freeway can knock them off without you even knowing
Old 08-27-2010, 03:53 AM

Nope. Can't be. Read my story. I was staring at my car for the longest time while I was waiting for my food. I would have noticed. But as soon as I went outside to the parking lot I noticed right away what had happen.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol...wow...dude, it sucks that your fog lights got stolen, but do you think this was all synchronized or something? that there is a team of guys who case vehicles going to this single burger king to steal fog lights?

it happens, there are opportunistic theives everywhere, but it isn't like they only steal parts from this one burger king because it would be pretty stupid to keep stealing from just one single parking lot.

anyway, it sucks, but it happens. there are scumbags everywhere.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Are these OEM fogs or APTs?
Old 08-27-2010, 05:29 AM

They were the OEM. Oh and the last part was just a joke...