Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Good Christmas gifts for Scion guys ????

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by INFINI
yup it is and it's easy to get the wrong thing cause the cars are so specific. He will be happy going that route if you ask him Maybe he will pitch in for the CF hood difference, you never know.

What area are you located? I can tell you a place in Baldwin Park you can order and pick up rather than spending $120 in shipping.

where's this place in baldwin park? and what's the price range, he'd probably want to split it w/me.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

PM me. I can try and get an address. I lost the number a while back. They make CF hoods for http://www.deftracing.com/ I got mine from there site and they let me pick up at that place.

Also they are using some older pics of my car for there CF Scion xA page
Old 11-03-2008, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TcGF
Originally Posted by INFINI
yup it is and it's easy to get the wrong thing cause the cars are so specific. He will be happy going that route if you ask him Maybe he will pitch in for the CF hood difference, you never know.

What area are you located? I can tell you a place in Baldwin Park you can order and pick up rather than spending $120 in shipping.

where's this place in baldwin park? and what's the price range, he'd probably want to split it w/me.

You have a PM
Old 11-03-2008, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

you could do what my ex gf did....she spoke to my boy online and told him to find out what exhaust i want....mind you she knew i was dying for one...so that's out of the way.

then the douche starts a convo and tells me about this new tC that he saw at his campus and had this sick sounding exhaust...so he's like what's that exhaust you were talking about?...im like HKS?...that's the best one bro..i soooo want one ughhh...he didn'y have to say more...lol i was easy...

coincidentally my mother was visiting me from greece and she's the only person i'd let drive my car so she asked to take it for a ride while i stay home and 1 hr later she comes back with a Hi-Power slapped on it!!!!! best gift ever and truly surprised.......awesomeeeee.....broke up with her a couple of months later and sold the exhaust

it can be done trust me girl!! good luck either way .
Old 11-04-2008, 12:05 AM

That's sounds so awesome, haha your ex knew you wouldn't let anyone drive it but your mom.

Now I want a Scion to do stuff to! I'm so jealous
Old 11-04-2008, 12:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha i knew wat my girlfriend wanted and i told her to borrow my tc for one day for her birthday and i'll take hers and "clean it" ya okk...lol and i ended up putting a injen cold air intake in her car and she never knew until she opened the hood at the next meet haha...it was fun =] but she had to drive my car with my orange rims on and she didnt like it haha guys were looking at her like wth,.. haha
Old 11-07-2008, 08:29 AM

maybe you can help talk my wife into doing stuff like that for the car but then again the scion panties would look very very nice lol
Old 11-12-2008, 11:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ChelsDS
I hear there is a black with red lettering version out there. Damnit why didn't I get in to the Scion scene when they were handing these out! Also heard about some uh.. Scion packaged "party hats" if you catch my drift.

And yea, no pics for nobody. I dislike my picture being taken (too many x-mas cards as a child) so it'll never happen
I got the party hat and my girl has both versions of the panties.