Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

local weekly meets?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 05:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default local weekly meets?

me and some corolla buddies were gonna see if there was an interest to get a toyota/scion/lexus meet going on in the sfv area on thursday nights around 8-9 pm we havent decided on a location or anything quite yet but we are looking for a parking lot with non steep drive ways if interested help us gather some ideas for a meet and hopefully this will be a success...
Old 09-03-2010, 05:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't even bother, cops are cracking down on meets all over the SFV, the only one that I know that's ok in their eyes is the one at Big Boys in Northridge, I personally have seen them all crash and burn, its because you'll always have a couple of idiots who kill it for the rest of us, but hey...if you want to try, give it a shot and good luck.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea like i know the 240 meets i attend on wednesday the cops are okay with them because the 240 people are pretty stricted about the people who attend they will kick out people if they do anything stupid nd the cops know they are there ars friends nd not racing etc un-like the honda meet that there is on wednesday nights at the northridge in n out where it gets raided every time..
Old 09-03-2010, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what gwtc said but the bobs big boy meet is more for the old school cars/hot rods but even though they keep moving the meets after a while they still get busted and isn't worth the time because there will "always" be those idiots reving/burning out/blasting their bass/and what not there to ruin it for others. in the end it's not worth the time or atleast it's not for a bunch of people that have been to plently of the meets out here and seen them get busted.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea i understand wat u guys mean what im hoping is to get those people who respect the place respect eachother and chat with one another and not do those stupid things to get us kicked out