Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Meet tonight, OC! 9 p.m., 3/22

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 03:06 PM
5 Year Member

Default Meet tonight, OC! 9 p.m., 3/22

hey guys,

The meet is going to be in front of First Class Pizza at 9:00p.m., which is where my brother works so his boss doesnt care, in Placentia, CA. Ive seen you guys meet here before...well maybe not you guys but a scion meet! since the owners brother owns one. There were some really nice ones out there last week...except something went down and cops were everywhere, that shouldnt be happening this week! We are choosing wednesday because its a nice break in the week and i dont normally know of any other meets that go on on wednesdays like, subie meets (monday), mr2 tuesdays, and evo thursdays. plus its not on the weekend so it doesnt interfere with anyones plans for the weekend. Feel free to post this anywhere else.

Hopefully we get no troubles from the po-po, as long as no one does anything stupid, because weve had meets there before and never got any complaints about it. please be respectful to others

The address is:
732 N. Rose St.
Placentia, CA 92870
same shopping center as 76, Carls J., and Hometown Buffet

Please post if you have any other questions.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:35 AM
5 Year Member

I think you guys missed out if you didnt show up. Here are some pics of the cars that did show up, not all of them. Not bad for a first real meet.

http://community.webshots.com/album/548837282WJfYMv

Next week, same time, come a little earlier.I think you guys missed out if you didnt show up. Here are some pics of the cars that did show up, not all of them. Not bad for a first real meet.

Next week, same time, come a little earlier.

Thanks to those that did come out