Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

Scion Expressions 09 Photos by Infini

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Great pics James, it was good seeing ya up here.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

James it goes with out saying... Great pics
Old 03-31-2009, 01:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The show was alright but idk about the best choice awards! Man no comment ]= really s
Old 03-31-2009, 03:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bbscionxb
The show was alright but idk about the best choice awards! Man no comment ]= really s
Not really what the show was about though. I did not even want to be in the room for the winning announcements cause it can be such a toss up in taste and knowledge for a judge. I build my car for me and hope others appreciate it as much as I do. I mean don't get me wrong I love to compete and like to "win" like everyone else does. However I was prepared to just have fun Sunday an show off the new stuff on the car.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kiss_kiss_kill
Originally Posted by INFINI
Originally Posted by INFINI
I used an $80 lens at this show.
50 1.8?
Yes, remember I told you to think about maybe getting it at the Sciontific Meet&Greet.

Keep in mind Tina the 50mm 1.8 is going to be diff. on your camera verses the Full Frame I used Sunday. But it's worth it on the 1.6 crop. Loved using it on that type of sensor.
I already had the 50 1.8 at the ScionTific show. I sold it to Robert (Ro_Ja) now though. I'll probably get one again later.
You did not have it when I saw you at the Meet&Greet last year. That's what I am talking about.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nah I'm
Talking about the best of show the silver one xb the one that won tires man ur car is nice ! But damm idk I guess that's why don't like people choice award cuz people could vote as much as they want oh well
Old 03-31-2009, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it's a crowd vote bro. it goes how it goes. just enjoy the event and have fun. thats what it is about. hell i came up to the event and didnt even bring a car. i just went and had fun talking to everyone. it was great seeing both new and old faces.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm with James and Mike. Its peoples choice. We all know it can go any direction. Why not say congrats to Craig? The people said they liked your ride.
If your in this to win then you are going to the wrong shows. Its all about hanging out and having a good time.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I know anyways I just went cuz my friend nightmare danny wants me 2 go but yeah my club Nockturnal is big and I'm out 2 win a lot more stuff new and carzy stuff coming out my box ! I'm all about winning and doing new and crazy stuff2 my box
Old 03-31-2009, 05:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok back on topic. I take photos cause I like to. I share them cause I like to and it's nice to share and give back to the community. I hope people enjoyed the photos and on my site. If not who gives a hoot

I don't have allot of energy for Scion show coverage since I am back in school. They really kind of frown on me spending time shooting shows even though I like it. I have photographed most of the cars in the scene like 100 times already and there are plenty of people taking pics and posting here.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:04 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by M2-Motoring
it's a crowd vote bro. it goes how it goes. just enjoy the event and have fun. thats what it is about. hell i came up to the event and didnt even bring a car. i just went and had fun talking to everyone. it was great seeing both new and old faces.
Well said to all that are on the same path here. It's what makes us different that brings us together....United we really are....Thank you everyone that attended our show. It was great to see my Scion peeps.

Thank you for the great pictures.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Your Very Welcome Enjoy
Old 03-31-2009, 03:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bbscionxb
I know anyways I just went cuz my friend nightmare danny wants me 2 go but yeah my club Nockturnal is big and I'm out 2 win a lot more stuff new and carzy stuff coming out my box ! I'm all about winning and doing new and crazy stuff2 my box
You're in the wrong ball game, kiddo. If you're in this game to win trophies you might as well stop dishing out money on your car & buy yourself some trophies, you'd save money. I haven't even seen your car in the scene in a good while, & I haven't even seen your xB since the AlphaSquad meets in VC & that was a helluva long time ago. So where've you been? You said you only came to the show since Danny wanted you to. Where else would you win shows? Seeing how I haven't seen you in such a long time it's obvious you don't care to show the car so where do you expect to get all these winnings?

I didn't drop 30k on my car to win some pieces of plastic, & believe me, when it's all said & done & if & when you do win trophies, you'll look back & realize you just dropped X amount of money on pieces of plastic. Trust me, I have 43 trophies sitting in my living room, & to think you dropped that much into a car just for them definitely isn't worth it. You should be doing it cuz you love it, not to win some pieces of plastic. So, I hope you change your train of thought, or you'll be expecting a big regret down the line, trust me.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for sharing the pictures James. Always enjoy looking at the shots you took.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you're in this game to win trophies you might as well stop dishing out money on your car & buy yourself some trophies, you'd save money. .......

..... & believe me, when it's all said & done & if & when you do win trophies, you'll look back & realize you just dropped X amount of money on pieces of plastic.
Sooooooooooooo true!!!! I could not have said it any better! and I still have like $5more K to drop in the car over the next few months.

PS:Ok guys enough of this on my thread. It's really rude to spend allot of time on this to begin with, but I have never seen it on some ones Coverage thread I have never publicly complained about Judges and or shows that I know of. Even ones I did not like.

So make a new one? or drop it and lets move on.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Let me throw it in there real quick james, I think the judging was good. It was fair and it was a good because it gave others the chance to win. Congrats to all the winners!
Old 03-31-2009, 04:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyways my car has change a lot since the so call alpha watever club it's call! Got lot way more ____ done 2 it! And I drop scion sceen for reason! But I'm back ! And strong .....
Old 03-31-2009, 04:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well I sure hope you enjoyed the photos.........
Old 03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
SL Member

^ I did james! Nice pics!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:52 PM

Default THANK YOU SCION OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A special thank you to all who attended the first annual "SCION EXPRESSIONS " event & car show this past Sunday afternoon at BILL WRIGHT SCION. It was a huge success and lots of fun.

A very special thank you to SCIKOTICS, SCION APOCALYPSE, FUSCION, JAMES FOR ALL OF THE WONDERFULL PICS, MIKE (M-2 MOTORING) for judging the Thank you for the generous donations from TOMO/SCION, BILL WRIGHT SCION, CAL TRUCK, AUTO SOUNDS, MUSCLE RAOD, SOLAR SOLUTIONS, THOMAS @ SMART WAX, , AUTO SOUNDS, SHAWN @ CRYSTAL CLEAR CUSTOMS, Thank you to LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA for the wonderful food . A special thank you to every one that pre-registered, "TAZ" for the nice e-mails, and to every one who helped promote the show. Those I forgot to mention, thank you.

i wanted to apologize to every one that i did not get a chance to personally thank or chat with that day. it was busy so please forgive me and hopefully i will see you at:
Longo Scion's Event @ irwindale speedway (toyota speedway).

We'll see you next year for the second annual!

Thanks Again!

Eddie (Bill Wright Scion)

i just saw the scion IQ pics to come

Quick Reply: Scion Expressions 09 Photos by Infini