Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

SoCal Scion Scene

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

and there will be...for the scion brand.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How about we round up everyone who dislikes another and lock em up in a room for a couple hours....that always seems to bring out something good right guys and gals?
Old 12-29-2009, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

then everyone would be there Eddie. LOL.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by EDDIEA123
How about we round up everyone who dislikes another and lock em up in a room for a couple hours....that always seems to bring out something good right guys and gals?
HA....oh man. That's a recipe for a catastrophe.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:21 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
then everyone would be there Eddie. LOL.
that or only a few ppl would walk out lol
Old 12-29-2009, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1QWKtC
that or only a few ppl would walk out lol
you wouldnt be one of them. STFU! LMAO
Old 12-29-2009, 08:28 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

Originally Posted by SEXB909
you wouldnt be one of them. STFU! LMAO
I dunno Kirb, i out weigh you lol....im pretty sure i can take you .....
plus, I possess mad ninja skills..so HA!
Old 12-29-2009, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team XcelsiA
SL Member

the best way, its to just keep shows out.. now a days if there's no trophies involve no body shows to events or if they aren't getting something for free...

one of my fav. events were meets thats how i will remember the scene. from chillin at cerritos, west covina, the in and out in ontario, to the beach event at bolsa chica. everyone just forgot about their cars and just talked and bs'ed lol

IF the scene is to survive or get back to what was.. people need to leave their egos at home
Old 12-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

look at that...mr uno is back from guate...welcome back my friend.

or we can have a paintball match!
Old 12-29-2009, 08:42 PM
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

This is why Balliztik has disappeared from the scion scene... We were in it to have fun, meet new friends, and help some people who couldnt help themselves (Charities). Weve thrown 3 successful shows with no help from Scion Corp that raised alot of money for the causes we picked. The only money that actually went back to the club was the 50/50 cash. Ive met a ____load of peeps since entering the scene with TSW in 2004 and no matter if they still drive scions or not... Im proud to this day to call them lifelong friends. Last year ____ hit the fan with a club that decided they were better then anyone else in the scion scene, becoming very arrogant and vocal in forum posts and myspace. Alot of ____ started was directed at my club and our "Quality over Quantity" slogan. When i came up with that it was directed at the quality of people that i had in the club, not the number of members. When my son mikey passed away 3 years ago, everyone of my clubmembers were with us within a half hour of him passing on. They all came as friends, not just clubmembers. I was blown away at the support we received not only from the club, but the entire scene as a whole. Balliztik has been very vocal about speaking up if anyone feels they were wronged, but after all is said and done, we still have the scenes backs as a whole. We dont like when drama cuts into our drinking time, as we have become "Balliztik -The Drinking Club with a Scion Problem"
Old 12-29-2009, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

While my plan might be a disaster, I think in the long run it might be for grins and giggles. But now that sounds kinna fun doesnt it? lol and if you look at it, cars dont fit in rooms lmao.

thanks Jeff....back from the mother land lol
Old 12-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kartel
This is why Balliztik has disappeared from the scion scene... We were in it to have fun, meet new friends, and help some people who couldnt help themselves (Charities). Weve thrown 3 successful shows with no help from Scion Corp that raised alot of money for the causes we picked. The only money that actually went back to the club was the 50/50 cash. Ive met a ____load of peeps since entering the scene with TSW in 2004 and no matter if they still drive scions or not... Im proud to this day to call them lifelong friends. Last year ____ hit the fan with a club that decided they were better then anyone else in the scion scene, becoming very arrogant and vocal in forum posts and myspace. Alot of ____ started was directed at my club and our "Quality over Quantity" slogan. When i came up with that it was directed at the quality of people that i had in the club, not the number of members. When my son mikey passed away 3 years ago, everyone of my clubmembers were with us within a half hour of him passing on. They all came as friends, not just clubmembers. I was blown away at the support we received not only from the club, but the entire scene as a whole. Balliztik has been very vocal about speaking up if anyone feels they were wronged, but after all is said and done, we still have the scenes backs as a whole. We dont like when drama cuts into our drinking time, as we have become "Balliztik -The Drinking Club with a Scion Problem"

and i know exactly what club your talking about because it happen to us too by the same club, thru forums and MYSPACE we have been called and threaten of harm in there own word but we stand strong and not fall for the negativity...

eddie i love the mother land! lol... how was the GALLO ?
Old 12-29-2009, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why don't we all just combine into a super-mega-giant Scion club and take on the other car brands? :D
Old 12-29-2009, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2BLU_TC
eddie i love the mother land! lol... how was the GALLO ?
Gallo is always bomb man. With some Venado too

Originally Posted by Pengu56
Why don't we all just combine into a super-mega-giant Scion club and take on the other car brands? :D

Fo Sho!!! We can be SCSCC(SoCal Scion Car Club) lmao
Old 12-29-2009, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by Pengu56
that's how it all started from what I am told when I got in. Any member of TSW is an OG and paved the way for us now. Since that Scion Evo, Scinergy So Cal, and SCTC are considered OG clubs. I wasnt a part of it until early 2005, so I wouldnt know what those fools would talk about when they get together chantting TSW this and that. LOL.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:23 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

would it work...that's the question. and who would merge?
Old 12-29-2009, 10:26 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific
SL Member

well i think it could possibly work and it would have to be a all inclusive merger....seperated by chapters, or charters...with 1 main chapter as the controlling body of the entire whole. if that makes sense Jeff...its late in the day for me lol
Old 12-29-2009, 10:29 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

dont worry it's late for me too... but i get it..lol.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think everyone needs to resolve there issues, respect each other and move on. Just have fun, thats what its all about........
Old 12-29-2009, 11:17 PM
ay1
5 Year Member
Scion Kreationz

Good afternoon,

As a former TSW member, allow me some time to express my feelings on the subject. It all began for me in 2003 when I purchased my xb. I joined the only club around TSW and met many new friends. I was a quiet guy back then, a noob, so to speak. I learned many things about car clubs, some good and some bad. The biggest thing I learned was how NOT to run a club. The guys in charge barely spoke to any of the new guys. They came and went as they chose and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Scion Evo came about and I decided that I could not be in that club.

A few of my remaining friends started Scion Kreationz back in 2004. I soon joined them a couple of months later. Back then I was not in charge so I would sit back and watch what would unfold. Lots of drama ensued between other clubs and ours. I didnt always agree with how things were handled, but again I learned how to NOT run a club. I also saw how bad other clubs were and how they treated their members.

Our club seperated into many other clubs in 2005 (Scion Image, Scion Ryders, Scion Extreme) all coming from us. I guess those guys figured that they could do it better. I took over the club in 2006 with a grand total of 5 members.

This is how I run the club:
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Respect others cars and property
At this club the first is last and the last is first
Always introduce yourself to anyone that is new
Dont be shy and participate
Be quick to listen and slow to speak
Think before you act

As some of you know, our club is now entering its 6th year. Were doing great, growing and setting the example for others. I am happy to say that our club is more like a family. I know all the members, their families and they know me. Some clubs claim Family but dont want kids around. Some clubs set up car meets and then dont introduce themselves to the visitors. Some clubs have car shows and then give trophies to their friends. If you want change, first look in the mirror and ask yourselves this, "What have I done?" "What can I do?"

Stop posting nonsense and start working on a plan. SK has a great plan for 2010, look for it. For those of you who think the world revolves around you, maybe its time for you to move on.

Teach

Quick Reply: SoCal Scion Scene