Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Pacific South (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-south-1617/)
-   -   Suns in 5 Games!! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-pacific-south-1617/suns-5-games-56364/)

Shocker 05-03-2006 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by bbcrud

Originally Posted by Basedan10

Originally Posted by Shocker

i guess not too many people saw the image that surfaced from abc.. it was on page 2 in the sports section of the az republilc... first luke fouls nash then the picture shows lukes hand on the ball with his left foot out of bounds and two refs staring at his foot... read the rules

I'm trying to find the pic on the net. Can't find it. Do you have a link. I wanna see it.

^^^ Me too.

The picture was on the second page of Tuesdays AZ republic sports section.. i cant find the pic anywhere on the net tho... funny how they made they disappear so quick.

LA-tC 05-03-2006 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by bryoninscion

Originally Posted by LA-tC

Also r they still playing baseball ???? hahahaaaa sorry i never watch that sport.
Only NFL and NBA

Come talk to me when you've become a well-rounded sport's man.

LOL well-rounded?!!!!! dont make me laugh niga

I guess the bball, football and soccer are enough

AND THIS IS A NBA playoffs THREAD, AINT NO FREAKIN BASEBALL?! Baseball what ?

az_pinoy 05-03-2006 10:07 PM

dont make me laugh niga

c'mon now...none of that..let's just keep on topic and discuss this on-going series....

SUNS IN 7!! :P

JC

Shocker 05-03-2006 10:11 PM

im thinking this series is gonna end at the home arena... if the lakers dont win at staples center on thursday then i think the suns will win it back at the USAC

LA-tC 05-03-2006 10:15 PM

IF you still have Marbury then you might beat us in Los Angeles..........

I think Joe Johnson, Marbury, Amare and Marion Plus Diaw will win the SUNS a Championship

Dont you SUNS fans miss Marbury? Umm remember he sank the last shot against SPURS years ago in the playoffs?

LA-tC 05-03-2006 10:27 PM

HAHA WATCH ESPN

Its official: RAJA WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ONE GAME

which sadly, will be the LAST game for the SUNS

you guys need to trade him for someone better

do u guys want your JIM JACKSON back? We can give him back to yall LOL

az_pinoy 05-03-2006 10:35 PM

ummm....us want "Starbury" back???...you actually think he is, as he proclaimed "the best point guard out there", a much better point that Nash???

if Marbury was here it will be the other way around, Phoenix will be in the Knicks situation, going absolutely no where with him!

this team we have now, with Amare and Kurt healthy, has a chance to take it all the way...this roster, in my opinion, is WAY better than the one we had last year

and yes, as i posted earlier Raja has already been suspended for tomorrow's game...how the Lakers will approach the absence of Raja will be the key to tomorrow's game

and if the Suns pull another miracle tomorrow and turn the tables on the Lakers, say goodbye to your Hallway series

JC

p.s. you can keep Jim Jackson and the so-called "additional secret info" he holds to beating the Suns :rofl:

HoldFastHope 05-03-2006 10:36 PM

Ya. Raja suspended for game 6. The game will be tightly called i'm assuming since the media has been all over it. I'm just hoping they let the guys play and we don't hear a whistle every trip down the court. Face it guys, we ALL love the drama thats been going on in the series. It's easily the best series of the playoffs and just may stay that way all the way to the finals. Game 6 is gonna be caaarrrraaaazzzy. Can't wait to start yelling at the TV. :gun:

LA-tC 05-03-2006 10:38 PM

http://www.photohosting.info/uploads/f894e7a903.jpg

az_pinoy 05-03-2006 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by FNslow
Ya. Raja suspended for game 6. The game will be tightly called i'm assuming since the media has been all over it. I'm just hoping they let the guys play and we don't hear a whistle every trip down the court. Face it guys, we ALL love the drama thats been going on in the series. It's easily the best series of the playoffs and just may stay that way all the way to the finals. Game 6 is gonna be caaarrrraaaazzzy. Can't wait to start yelling at the TV. :gun:

so true man...hands down the best series so far in the playoffs...and no doubt the refs will have their whistles going on the whole night...i think someone will get thrown out again tomorrow/or be called for a playgrant foul

JC

az_pinoy 05-03-2006 10:41 PM

now that's a "Bell-ringer"!!

:rofl:

JC

IbRtC 05-03-2006 10:49 PM

3 Things!!

1 Kobe Will go nuts on the Suns in game 6 :crazy:

2. Kobe is the MVP Hands down..or Up, or Left ...Oh wait ..or right... :bow:

3. Bell ! ... You've ____ed of the wrong man and cost your team the series.
:loser:

LA-tC 05-03-2006 10:50 PM

yes this is not a racism but i prefer a black point guard than a whtie point guard.

Marbury, Baron Davis, Jason Terry, Billups > Nash

az_pinoy 05-03-2006 10:54 PM

yes this is not a racism but i prefer a black point guard than a whtie point guard.

this is a very touchy argument...but how can that not be racism the way you put it?..prefering a certain race over another...everyone of those guys you listed, including Nash, is a great player...but in terms of "team basketball", which last i thought what basketball (even every sport) is, Terry, Davis, Billups, and Nash are "team" players...Marbury shines in his own world

JC

LA-tC 05-03-2006 10:54 PM

THANKS for the LOVE fro NY

Lakers fans are WORLDWIDE while Suns fans are only in Arizona

az_pinoy 05-03-2006 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by IbRtC
3 Things!!

1 Kobe Will go nuts on the Suns in game 6 :crazy:

2. Kobe is the MVP Hands down..or Up, or Left ...Oh wait ..or right... :bow:

3. Bell ! ... You've ____ed of the wrong man and cost your team the series.
:loser:

it's been said, let Kobe "go nuts" on Game 6, as long as it's just him and not the others

JC

LA-tC 05-03-2006 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by az_pinoy

this is a very touchy argument...but how can that not be racism the way you put it?..prefering a certain race over another...everyone of those guys you listed, including Nash, is a great player...but in terms of "team basketball", which last i thought what basketball (even every sport) is, Terry, Davis, Billups, and Nash are "team" players...Marbury shines in his own world

JC

Hey sorry but look at the professional leauge, this IS the trend, this IS the way it is.
And im NOT racist, seriously, education teaches us not to be one. I think this is called BIAS. Steve Nash has always been a fabulous player !

az_pinoy 05-03-2006 11:15 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=2431979

more insight on why Bell did what he did

JC

HoldFastHope 05-03-2006 11:21 PM

Bell's a douche.

SheDrivesA_BSPbB 05-03-2006 11:23 PM

GO LAKERS!!!

they're gonna win Game 6! i can't wait to see Lakers vs. Clippers in Round 2!!