Thank You Everyone!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Default Thank You Everyone!!!!

Thanks everyone for making Pasadena Nights another great event. Lets try to forget the little situations that occured that night and just remember the great times that happend instead. Thank yous go out to all our friends from Team Sciontific, Scion Evo (all yall), Scikotics (you all too), Scion Image, Balliztik, Fuscion, Scinergy, Xclusive Scions, Scion Militia, bB Squad, Illmatic, Team Koshak, NCIS, Scion Apocalypse AZ, Scion Kreationz, Intrigue, Team Jay Jay (lol), and all the independent people. You guys are the reason why Pasadena Nights was a success. Alpha SQUAD hopes that you guys had just as much fun as we did putting this on for you guys.

Thank you to our special guests and sponsors for your support. K & R Digital, Unic Imports, M1 Autosport, NRG, Memphis Audio, Sunauto, Smartwax (best suff on Earth), Vitamin Water, Knightwerks, Sprint, Nubi Electronics, Ti Wheels, Bomex, Seibon, M2 Motoring, and especially Toyota of Pasadena for allowing us to host our 3 PNV event. Thank you to Leslie from Scion Racing for making an appearance to our event. Go Girl in 2008. Shout outs to Evan Nelson and David Fontenella of Scion Corp for checkin out our event and seeing how the Scion Community comes together and have a great time.

Congrats to all the winners in this event. This event was one of the hardest events to judge ever. So many nice Scions have evolved in 2008. Nice work everyone!

Lastly, I just wanted to say a special thank you to personal friends of mine as well as Alpha SQUAD's. Jason and Tiffany of Xclusive Scions. Thank you for your continued support not just for Alpha SQUAD, but the entire Scion Community. Everyone in So Cal will miss you and your family. Please come back and visit and I never say good byes. I always say see you later because we will see you guys soon. Have a safe move to South Dakota, get settled in, and do work out there guys. We'll see you soon back home. Jason remember what I told you before we left. I don't want to see your son driving you to a show with you in the back seat. hahaha...... Love ya guys.

for all of us!
Kirby
Old 07-28-2008, 04:56 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks to you Kirby, Alpha Squad, Scion of Pasadena and all the sponsors. Once again you put on a fun show with lots of sweet rides. FUSCION had a blast and looks forward to your next shindig!
Old 07-28-2008, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Thank You Everyone!!!!

Originally Posted by SEXB909
Shout outs to Evan Baxter and David Fontenella of Scion Corp for checkin out our event and seeing how the Scion Community comes together and have a great time. Kirby

Holy crap!!!! There's two Evans working for Scion Regional?!?!?! I better ask Evan NELSON and ask what Baxter's position is at Scion.!! Thanks for the heads up Kibble.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

THANK YOU ALPHASQUAD. i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that the incidents that happened do NOT represent what the Scion community is about. It's an unfortunate incident, but the awesomeness of the show and the hard work of Alphasquad clearly overshadowed it.

Thanks Kirby and crew!
Old 07-28-2008, 07:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

great show guys!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks Alpha squad and Scion of Pasadena for another GREAT event! You guys Rawk!

We all look forward to the Next one.

Chef
Old 07-28-2008, 05:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Chef did it again
Thanks Alpha Squad for throwing a great show
Old 07-28-2008, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by AcidDrop
Chef did it again
Enjoy that full Memphis Audio Cat. I better not see that on sponsored sales. That system you got is show quality and I suggest installing it.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Chef did it again
Enjoy that full Memphis Audio Cat. I better not see that on sponsored sales. That system you got is show quality and I suggest installing it.
oh i'm not selling it, i've been drawing all morning to see what kinda of set-up i want put them in but with time. Thanks again Kirby.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh AcidDrop, you're the one who won that full system? Damn congrats!
Old 07-28-2008, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific

SL Member

Thanks Kirby!!

-2fast4you's tC :D
Old 07-28-2008, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2fast4you
Thanks Kirby!!

-2fast4you's tC :D
Bryan you missed out man. Sciontific has been cleanin house on the tC side dude. See you soon Fam!
Old 07-28-2008, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ihavenosn
Oh AcidDrop, you're the one who won that full system? Damn congrats!
thanks, those wheels you got= very nice with the red ray lugs and the red volks stickers.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Banned
SL Member

Acid Drop sucks...
Old 07-28-2008, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2_much_tc
Acid Drop sucks...
man. gotta love team support. haha
Old 07-28-2008, 09:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Thank You Everyone!!!!

Thanks everyone for making Pasadena Nights another great event. Lets try to forget the little situations that occured that night and just remember the great times that happend instead. Thank yous go out to all our friends from Team Sciontific, Scion Evo (all yall), Scikotics (you all too), Scion Image, Balliztik, Fuscion, Scinergy, Xclusive Scions, Scion Militia, bB Squad, Illmatic, Team Koshak, NCIS, Scion Apocalypse AZ, Scion Kreationz, Intrigue, Team Jay Jay (lol), and all the independent people. You guys are the reason why Pasadena Nights was a success. Alpha SQUAD hopes that you guys had just as much fun as we did putting this on for you guys.

Thank you to our special guests and sponsors for your support. K & R Digital, Unic Imports, M1 Autosport, NRG, Memphis Audio, Sunauto, Smartwax (best suff on Earth), Vitamin Water, Knightwerks, Sprint, Nubi Electronics, Ti Wheels, Bomex, Seibon, M2 Motoring, and especially Toyota of Pasadena for allowing us to host our 3 PNV event. Thank you to Leslie from Scion Racing for making an appearance to our event. Go Girl in 2008. Shout outs to Evan Nelson and David Fontenella of Scion Corp for checkin out our event and seeing how the Scion Community comes together and have a great time.

Congrats to all the winners in this event. This event was one of the hardest events to judge ever. So many nice Scions have evolved in 2008. Nice work everyone!

Lastly, I just wanted to say a special thank you to personal friends of mine as well as Alpha SQUAD's. Jason and Tiffany of Xclusive Scions. Thank you for your continued support not just for Alpha SQUAD, but the entire Scion Community. Everyone in So Cal will miss you and your family. Please come back and visit and I never say good byes. I always say see you later because we will see you guys soon. Have a safe move to South Dakota, get settled in, and do work out there guys. We'll see you soon back home. Jason remember what I told you before we left. I don't want to see your son driving you to a show with you in the back seat. hahaha...... Love ya guys.

for all of us!
Kirby

your close to mountain high...luckyy
Old 07-28-2008, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Acid Drop sucks...
i know why he said that, because his girl was holding my winning ticket at the moment
Old 07-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Banned
SL Member

Acid Drop sucks...
i know why he said that, because his girl was holding my winning ticket at the moment
thats how we roll Kirby!
Old 07-28-2008, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Acid Drop sucks...
thats how we roll Kirby!
HAHAHA.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

SESD would like to thank all of Alpha Squad for a very awesome show thanks once again Kirby....

charles