Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

This year's Knott's Scary Farm Scion Night...

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 07:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SuShIxFiSh
i ahve to agree with eamon on this
Well hopefully everyone at the show will have enough respect for the families to smoke it all at home before they go to the show. Is it a common thing at Knotts that this happens? Or are you saying that the "Scion Knotts" show is the target for doing drugs in public?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

its not knotts, its shows. take irwindale for example, ppl had it there. i could smell that stuff where ever i was. its not just cuz it was at knotts that was the problem. it could be held at a school and it will still be there. (even tho its already there)
Old 08-27-2009, 03:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by INFINI
Well hopefully everyone at the show will have enough respect for the families to smoke it all at home before they go to the show. Is it a common thing at Knotts that this happens? Or are you saying that the "Scion Knotts" show is the target for doing drugs in public?

another thing its knotts scary farm its always been there and people always get high or drunk before or in the park because they find it easy to blaze cuz of all the smoke but if you have been going for a couple of years you could notice the lack of smoke now becuase they caught on to what people were doin but yah people still bring it in
Old 08-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

well on top of all this i hope that those that do decide to smoke then to keep it away from where children is, i took my 2kids last year and i dont think i would take them this year because of that. sucks but im not gonna involve my kids into that type of exposure.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

From my understanding, any events they decide to have and it's location is still being planned with nothing definite. Ideas are still on paper discussed in meetings.

This is not a knock on anyone answering the OP, but was I the only one instructed not to say anything about this during the planning stages? If Scion decides not to have any event for whatever reason, then anyone who had expected something will be butt-hurt with them. (And start trashin' Scion saying they are owed something because they bought one of their cars. Or here's my favorite "Four tickets? I can fit five in my car. Scion SHOULD give me five passes! F-Scion!")

In my humble opinion, it's better not to acknowledge anything until it's written in stone or given the go ahead to promote any event.. Saves for a lot of butt-hurt problems that can turn up later. If you have any issues with my opinions, feel free to PM me and keep any drama off the boards.

As for the dope being smoked, there are other people attending this event besides Scion peeps. And James, you would rather have them smoke it at home then drive to this event? I would rather not have anyone doing it, but ca'mon now....kids will be kids and do what they want to do. Unfortunately, it happens.

Have a good day all.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Thread killer!
Old 08-27-2009, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^LOL, edwin does have a point.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

True True. I mean im good as long as our cars remain the same when we come back to them and as long as there are no fights or big comotions(?) then everything should be good. As long as you have fun with others as well. I think that the Scion Night at Knotts should be kept underground and only promoted by dealerships and people like us(Scion Enthusiest). Last year one of the things that got out of hand were people that would enter with their car and then go to the people waiting in line for more tickets.....it was crazy!
Old 08-27-2009, 07:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ppl smokin' an taggin' at a event? that's so bad...especially at a family amusement park. I never heard of that before at meets. Usually ppl are cool. Was there any "burn out" freaks there? That will make me might not want to come cause we dont need pig attention as is.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

news shock - this happens at all events not just knott's - car shows , concerts, and even church functions. the only way you can stop it, is if you point out the party that is doing it to the authorities, but since most of us just keep walking and don't say anything, it keeps going. the way i see it is if you bring some friends or a party with you control them if they are doing wrong - just my 2 cents- last year i didn't see any fights or vandalism-
Old 08-27-2009, 10:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by tony-bbdriver77
news shock - this happens at all events not just knott's - car shows , concerts, and even church functions. the only way you can stop it, is if you point out the party that is doing it to the authorities, but since most of us just keep walking and don't say anything, it keeps going. the way i see it is if you bring some friends or a party with you control them if they are doing wrong - just my 2 cents- last year i didn't see any fights or vandalism-
your kidding on not seeing any fights? at least 2 broke out about 4ft away from me while i was waiting in line to get in the park
Old 08-27-2009, 11:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by P-Shooter

As for the dope being smoked, there are other people attending this event besides Scion peeps. And James, you would rather have them smoke it at home then drive to this event? I would rather not have anyone doing it, but ca'mon now....kids will be kids and do what they want to do. Unfortunately, it happens.

Have a good day all.
LOL! Thread killer indeed!

Well you have a point. I don't like it but who care's about what I like and don't like I was just trying to make a point about leaving it out of the show and that in our homes we have our privacy. To be honest at the show it's public and one has allot less rights since it's on private property as well.

People do still get arrested for dope smoking. I am SURE I am overreacting on the issue as usual (~_^). I just hope I am in a good mood when I walk passed a person smoking dope out in the open and I see kids around. I mean now that I know people are gonna bring it (hello posters) then maybe it will not be as shocking and I can move on.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by jBug_LOVE
Wherever & whenever... I'm there. I'm only two hours away now <3 Who wants to give me a ride?! LOL.

I really heard last year was the last year.
if it happens ill give you a ride =D
Old 08-28-2009, 01:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

ill go if it happens
Old 08-28-2009, 04:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by EAmon
your kidding on not seeing any fights? at least 2 broke out about 4ft away from me while i was waiting in line to get in the park
i remember seeing that because i was in another line waiting to get inside the park at the moment.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL, thanks dood. We'll see. <3

Originally Posted by kevsXB
if it happens ill give you a ride =D
Old 08-28-2009, 07:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nope no fights - i was talking about the area where the cars were. besides who cares if others get their buts kicked as long as it's not yours - just have fun
Old 08-28-2009, 12:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jBug_LOVE
LOL, thanks dood. We'll see. <3
I will put out the offer as well. But since your in SD? I would think a train ride up here one of us can pick you up from the station and make sure you get back on it ok.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Train... ummm yeah NO. I rather drive up there & leave my car safely somewhere. I HATE the train & NEVER will ride it again. Unless it's BART or MUNI. HAHA. But that's up north.

Originally Posted by INFINI
I will put out the offer as well. But since your in SD? I would think a train ride up here one of us can pick you up from the station and make sure you get back on it ok.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

from what i heard, scion is kickin it around still......

Quick Reply: This year's Knott's Scary Farm Scion Night...