Regional - Plains IA, KS, MO, NE

All Scion Show 5 - PICS (56K LOL)

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1_kLEan_tC
D1G1T4L...you got robbed....Also the 1st tC weak...the 2nd place is 100x clean...
loved youre TC D1G1TAL and the 2nd place TC was clean but also had a stock radio and just a speaker box with a AMP on it, you do get points for whats done of the inside and how clean youre ride is, loved his car tho, his outside was incredible, just stating how the judges judged
Old 05-22-2008, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

rice???? dude.... seriously!
Old 05-22-2008, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

for clay and krystal you both have sweet rides and dont let the haters bash what you have done
Old 05-22-2008, 06:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CHPRBOX8
Originally Posted by boostHerWay
Originally Posted by Scionarra
Originally Posted by D1G1T4L
Nah, the purple tC was nice... and I believe fairly new so I can't wait to see it next year. Who knows how I woulda placed in the Wild tC's but my trophy is bigger and could choke a whale so it's all good.
sorry bro, i would have to disagree... the purple one looked very very tacky! purple and orange do not go well with those rims at all and the seats looked ricey and cheap. not to mention the front bumper looked like it was gonna fall off and the oem lip kit was cracked...

(i wish i had t!ts like hers)

how did the judges decide what goes in mild and what goes in wild?
tacky? are you serious? you need to watch how the hell you phrase things first off, second off NOTHING on my car is ricer, seats were custom 500$ a pop took 14hours on each seat to do and if anything the glue wasnt set all the way because time crunching, Rims are sexy as hell and yes the front passenger side bumper wasnt on all the way , the lip kit was just fine and my turbo is bigger than that mouth of yours, not to mention i cleaned the $hit out of my car!. and ****? yes they werent cheap but they werent showing either to judge that by, sorry that a chick has more things together than you can say for yourself

Awesome Pix guys, it was great to see some of you again and meet new faces, Alex really knows how to run $hit at the show cant wait to come back next year, i took some amazing pix and will post them up tonight

Well said and i liked you tc a lot.....i know that clay knows what is rice and not and i know that he will not alow rice on anything that he owns or his wife owns.... so as long as you like it screw everybocy
thank you youre box gets better and better everytime i see it and yes we all know Clay lol and if for one min we think something will look ricey than it wont be bought or even put on
Old 05-22-2008, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Nah, the purple tC was nice... and I believe fairly new so I can't wait to see it next year. Who knows how I woulda placed in the Wild tC's but my trophy is bigger and could choke a whale so it's all good.
sorry bro, i would have to disagree... the purple one looked very very tacky! purple and orange do not go well with those rims at all and the seats looked ricey and cheap. not to mention the front bumper looked like it was gonna fall off and the oem lip kit was cracked...

tacky? are you serious? you need to watch how the hell you phrase things first off, second off NOTHING on my car is ricer, seats were custom 500$ a pop took 14hours on each seat to do and if anything the glue wasnt set all the way because time crunching, Rims are sexy as hell and yes the front passenger side bumper wasnt on all the way , the lip kit was just fine and my turbo is bigger than that mouth of yours, not to mention i cleaned the $hit out of my car!. and ****? yes they werent cheap but they werent showing either to judge that by, sorry that a chick has more things together than you can say for yourself

Awesome Pix guys, it was great to see some of you again and meet new faces, Alex really knows how to run $hit at the show cant wait to come back next year, i took some amazing pix and will post them up tonight

Well said and i liked you tc a lot.....i know that clay knows what is rice and not and i know that he will not alow rice on anything that he owns or his wife owns.... so as long as you like it screw everybocy
thank you youre box gets better and better everytime i see it and yes we all know Clay lol and if for one min we think something will look ricey than it wont be bought or even put on

thank you so much krystal(sp) i have learned from clay, jon and several others that if you dont inpove on the car from the last time that others have seen it you will not get any respect or love. i'm glad that you liked my xb and i promiss that next time you see it there will be some changes. i mod the car to my budget and i have come along way since dec of 06 when it was new. others just cant figure out how to like something that is done differnt from the norm. and yours and clays cars are way differnt from norm and that is why they are still on the top of my fav list
Old 05-22-2008, 06:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

it was just an opinion of mine and sorry if you dont like it... i dont mean to be an ___ but i just wanted to point out some things i didnt like about it... i mean my car was all scratched up everywhere and my system was alll kinds of hella effed up... i guess it just came out much more a$$hole than i intended....

plus you shouldnt listen to me, i'm kind of a ***** and 1/2
Old 05-22-2008, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thank you so much krystal(sp) i have learned from clay, jon and several others that if you dont inpove on the car from the last time that others have seen it you will not get any respect or love. i'm glad that you liked my xb and i promiss that next time you see it there will be some changes. i mod the car to my budget and i have come along way since dec of 06 when it was new. others just cant figure out how to like something that is done differnt from the norm. and yours and clays cars are way differnt from norm and that is why they are still on the top of my fav list
we all have our own ways of doing things, thats what makes the world spin, itd be kinda boring if we were all alike lol glad you got the "Scikotics" to glow, out of all things, surprised Clay didnt get to that point LOL but it fits amazingly with youre ride, thank you for youre support (means alot) hope you make it to Asylum, now you HAVE to have something different done when we see you again lmao just giving you crap!! are you coming to Asylum?
Old 05-22-2008, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Point_Oh
does anyone have any more pics of the guy's car who got 1st in the mild tC category?

i wanna see what beat me! :-(

i remember seeing the headers on this and they said megan on them but they had the blue on them... do they sell them like that?
Old 05-22-2008, 06:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

they change colors when they get used
Old 05-22-2008, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

we all have our own ways of doing things, thats what makes the world spin, itd be kinda boring if we were all alike lol glad you got the "Scikotics" to glow, out of all things, surprised Clay didnt get to that point LOL but it fits amazingly with youre ride, thank you for youre support (means alot) hope you make it to Asylum, now you HAVE to have something different done when we see you again lmao just giving you crap!! are you coming to Asylum?

i'm glad that i beat clay in one thing with the sign i wish that i funds to go to Asylum this year but its a no go money is tight right now in my house with me being the only one working and ames was so close and could not pass it up it is the start of my show season every year...

Scionarra-i thought that is what you were trying to do but it did come out all worng but it happens to the best of us
Old 05-22-2008, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^thanx!

but i promise, i really am a nice guy!! lets go grab some beers!
Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^^thanx!

but i promise, i really am a nice guy!! lets go grab some beers!
No problem but the beers should go to clay and krystal not me
Old 05-22-2008, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that was directed to everyone!
Old 05-22-2008, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

shoot.... crystal and I wont pass up the beers! lol. one thing I have learned is that if you don't step it up every year, you'll soon be passed by. its not about $$, itd about creativity and uniquness. I finished my b soo last min, and I had so many bugs that needed to be worked out.... I'm not to surprised I got a third place trophy! but I also devoted alot of time, and effort into crystal's car which made it all worth it! she was in the garage with all us guys helping any way she could! we got both cars done just in the nik of time
Old 05-22-2008, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey clay, i better see your ___ up in chicago for HIN and elmhurst.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

I'm still freaked out about the window guy with the sawzall right abouve your dash. That looked scary.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ben.... right now we are talking about going to HIN in Dallas this year. Chicago just isnt gonna fit in our schedual right now! we'd love to make the trip tho!
Old 05-22-2008, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you ____ers elmhurst + HIN is better than just HIN
Old 05-22-2008, 08:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol.... sorry bro!

oh... and that sawsal was freaky!! I told that guy to becarful bc I just put that dash in 2 days before the show lmao.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by krazylowgsx
shoot.... crystal and I wont pass up the beers! lol. one thing I have learned is that if you don't step it up every year, you'll soon be passed by. its not about $$, itd about creativity and uniquness. I finished my b soo last min, and I had so many bugs that needed to be worked out.... I'm not to surprised I got a third place trophy! but I also devoted alot of time, and effort into crystal's car which made it all worth it! she was in the garage with all us guys helping any way she could! we got both cars done just in the nik of time

well ill take the blame for the misunderstanding... but hey your car looked good tho

if you make it out to chicago, we'll hit up the bars downtown

Quick Reply: All Scion Show 5 - PICS (56K LOL)