Notices
Regional - Plains IA, KS, MO, NE

Any XB owners in the Des Moines, IA area?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 01:18 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Any XB owners in the Des Moines, IA area?

I'm Trevor, I live in Des Moines. I got my 09' XB about a month ago. Curious if scion owners get together in the Des Moines area?
Old 11-07-2008, 01:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

there is a local chapter of Scikotics in Des Moines you can check out their site at www.scikotics.com, there is also a statewide club Scinergyia that meets ones a month and rotates around where it meets, Ames Des Moines and Cedar Rapids mostly, once in a while in the quad cities... you can check us out www.scinergyia.com

Both clubs interact well with each other and are on friendly terms, in fact at many meets you will find members of both clubs... feel free to check them out.. both clubs welcome everyone from stock to wildy modified..
Old 11-07-2008, 06:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by IAxB
there is a local chapter of Scikotics in Des Moines you can check out their site at www.scikotics.com, there is also a statewide club Scinergyia that meets ones a month and rotates around where it meets, Ames Des Moines and Cedar Rapids mostly, once in a while in the quad cities... you can check us out www.scinergyia.com

Both clubs interact well with each other and are on friendly terms, in fact at many meets you will find members of both clubs... feel free to check them out.. both clubs welcome everyone from stock to wildy modified..
Thanks, I will check out those sites.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

I'll add right here that ScinergyIA will be having our November meet at my house in Ames on the 23rd.

It will be our 3rd annual TURKEY FRY and is always a great time. Thus far we have not managed to set fire to my house in any way. Pretty excited about that record. You're welcome to join us!

-Alex
Old 11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by grizzly_choppers
I'll add right here that ScinergyIA will be having our November meet at my house in Ames on the 23rd.

It will be our 3rd annual TURKEY FRY and is always a great time. Thus far we have not managed to set fire to my house in any way. Pretty excited about that record. You're welcome to join us!

-Alex

Thanks, I just registered at scinergyia. My screen name their is TrevorsXB
Old 03-18-2009, 03:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Wow I'm kinda slow. haha!

Glad to see you joined Trevor! The Scinergy group is a great bunch of people. I am a member of Scikotics, but we have a good relationship with Scinergy. Hope to see you at the upcoming All Scion Show in May!!!