Notices
Regional - Plains IA, KS, MO, NE

Scion Group in Omaha Nebraska

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scion Group in Omaha Nebraska

Hello there all you Scion enthusiasts, I'm Risa Avila and I'm trying to get a Scion owner group developed here in Omaha for folks all over Nebraska and who also live close to Omaha in Iowa, Kansas, and South Dakota. If you are interested in helping me, email me and tell me what you'd like to see happen.

Old 03-09-2006, 09:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Hello Risa!

You should check out Scienrgy, we are a free club the is nationwide and has several chapters. You can visit us at www.scinergyie.com or our more local site www.scinergyoz.com

alex millen aka grizzly_choppers got us all set up and has a great relationship with the main guys in california and may be able to help you get started better than I could.

feel free to shoot me an email at shorberg@gmail.com
Old 03-09-2006, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scinergy

Hey Risa!

My name is Brett and I'm in Omaha too!

I think there was a scion group in Omaha at one point, before I got my tC, but I'm sure there is someone on here that can tell you more about that.

I'm in Scinergy Iowa right now, and we have a great time. If nothing gets started in Omaha we'd love to have you join us sometime.

You may have seen it on here, we are having a little scion get-together down in Bellevue this Sunday. Come and join us, it should be fun.

Also check out www.scinergyia.com.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:29 AM
5 Year Member
Scinergy

ScinergyNE is dormant.

We had 3 meets. The last one was kind of the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. Bellevue Toyota had asked us to come and display our cars. When we did, they had us park them around the side and then then proceeded to ignore for the next hour or so. We left and the group sort of disbanded.

Make sure you go to the Wilson show in Ames, thats your best bet to meet up with fellow Nebraskans.

If you want to take the reigns and try to put together a Nebraska meet up, I'm willing to give it another try
Old 03-11-2006, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

make sure to get a hold of Scott if you do he fought and fought to keep ScinergyNE going but finally gave up, he's not on here anymore, but you can get a hold of him on both the scinergyia website listed in my sig, and on clubxb.com also listed in my sig, his screen name on both sites is scionscotty, he would love to see a group get off the ground... I'm sure he'd give you full support...
Old 03-13-2006, 01:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

Crappy weather yesterday = low turnout in Bellevue. However, those that did show up had a really good time!

Sorry we didn't see you there Risa.

I'll post up pics in the next day or so. In the meantime, Joe's pictures are here:

http://www.scinergyia.com/gallery2/v...ergyNE3-12-06/

-Alex