Regional - Plains IA, KS, MO, NE

thank you, thank you, thank you . . . .

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Default thank you, thank you, thank you . . . .

well, it's been about a week and I have finally had a moment to sit and just relax!

s3 this year was a great time. I really had fun planning and executing the event this year, and so many nice cars came out to our little show here in ol' springding mo! I can't say how happy I am. Thanks go out to Darron and Lincoln, whom without their help, I could never be the "Scion Champion". Those two guys work so hard to help me make you all happy and I really appreciate all the work they do!

Thanks to Scion and the KC Region for allowing us to properly fund the event. Jason and Eddie have proven to be excellent reps and I can't wait to see what Terry has in store for us to come.

Thanks to the Springfield Skatepark Project for having us again this year. I understand we raised a ton of cash for them again, and as you all know they are a Springfield City park and NOT a business, so everything they get comes from donations. I really believe in their park and hope it continues to grow every year. Those of you who were here for s3-2005 saw how much the place improved in just one year!

Thank you to all the people who came from all over the mid-west to shine up your cars and show off what it is you love about them. There were so many good looking cars, I can't imagine trying to judge you all, next year I won't do trophies, we'll just spend a few grand and eat and drink til' dawn!

Thanks to my parents for cooking 50 GALLONS of chili. Can you believe they got rid of all but about 4 gallons? you all are some hungry people!!

Thanks to Kate from Life Essentials for coming out again, I really needed that massage, and I almost feel like I invite you out just for me to get a little action too, lol!

Thanks to Rob for running to my beck and call! Rob, how could anyone ask for a more enthusiastic person to help with ANYTHING!?? For those of you who don't know, he stayed at my place the night before, but in payment, he set up the whole show with me, drove tires around, ran to get a can-opener MID-SHOW, and whatever else I forgot . . . Rob, you are the best, and make sure you keep the secrets . . . I will make it up to you somehow!!

Thanks to Alex and the rest of you Iowegians for trekking down. Alex, you surpass each and every expectation of a human being and a friend. Down for anything at anytime, you are the man. Go ask for a raise!

Thanks to Jon, Clay and the rest of you Scikotics! You all bring some AMAZING cars when you roll in somewhere. I was really proud of you all when the General Sales Manager and the rest of Reliable came through to see the show and all they could do was compliment your cars. Amazing job fella's.

Thanks for the 501st Stormtroopers! You guys were hilarious and we really enjoyed having you out, and I know one guy who was REALLY happy you were there . . . and by the way, the deciding factor there was Lego Star Wars I found out later. They were deciding between about 4 cars and they walked by the xA who won and someone was playing Lego Star Wars . . . well the blaster sounds pushed you over the edge!

Thanks to Buddah and Shayn and the rest of ScinergyKC. You guys really did a great job of filling the show up! I was really worried about best club b/c of you all, and wow was it close. Way to bring it on someone else's home advantage! Shayn, I hope the 2nd half of my starbucks was as good as the 1st half I drank! Buddah, your creativity was awesome!

God, I know I am forgetting someone, or more, lol. I will make sure I cover it all by saying.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED WITH AND ATTENDED s3 - 2006!! I had a great time and I will see you all next year for s3 - 2007!!!
Old 10-31-2006, 01:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

thank you . . . lol
Old 10-31-2006, 02:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

You're welcome.

BTW, they said no to the raise, but they did offer me a pay cut. I'm considering it...um, what?