STM Pics....

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 04:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by IllusiveDreams
I wish this would have been the case but I know for a fact us and Hax got jugded in the rain, I watched.
I apologize if thats the case. Last I looked they werent judging in the rain.
Ok well that's all well and good, but the facts are they DID.

It was the hardest rain storm of the day when they decided to judge us. My car was 100% closed up, the PA speakers and stands we're down and under our easy up, and the judge spent less than 5 minutes at my car.....real fair.

My post is not intended to blame or flame on Jay. I certainly don't care that my car didn't win a trophy. But, I am with everyone else who paid a lot of hard earned money to enter, in rough economy, and didn't even get a fair chance.

I mean who judges a car show in the rain?! That's like holding a swimming meet in a sandbox. Thanks Bandimere!
Old 06-18-2009, 03:12 AM
SL Member

You guys also have to understand its CO and people here dont even understand half the thats put into some of these cars. Seriously. People dont know legit stuff from half assed crap most the time anyways.

BTW, good pics im so proud of you for capturing mine once. Its like a mythical creature... never shows up.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey nice Work Euroline DHs
Old 06-18-2009, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by Dub40sx
You guys also have to understand its CO and people here dont even understand half the thats put into some of these cars. Seriously. People dont know legit stuff from half assed crap most the time anyways.

BTW, good pics im so proud of you for capturing mine once. Its like a mythical creature... never shows up.
Hey! I put a lot of time and effort in to Half assing my car. I even have the trophies to show for it.
However, you are right. I don't understand " half the thats put into some...", I don't even know what that means.