Super White TC - Aurora, Co

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Super White TC - Aurora, Co

Whats up my names Dan.
I drive a super white 06 that i've had for alittle over a year now.
used to be part of the Colorado 3000gt car club
Wasn't gonna get too into my TC (said the same thing with the 3000gt) and here i am! haha

Just wanted to see what kinda Scion there was going in the TC world of Colorado.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:38 AM
SL Member
Scinergy

What's up, Dan. You can't come around here because that would make 3 supa tC's in the club! haha, j/k. Welcome. What have you done to your tC so far?
Old 06-30-2008, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well other than have ppl run into my time and time again.. nothing, haven't had enough time where the cars not in the body shop to really do anything. I know what i wanna do! haha, but as we all know that can take time. Just got bit by the mod bug this month cuz it warmed up and its nice driving now
Old 06-30-2008, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Welcome to ScionLife and the Rockies section! Mostly the ScinergyCO car club hangs out here on the boards. Watch the MC's Pizza thread for meeting up at MC's on most Saturday evenings. Otherwise, watch for show threads here also, and come out to meet us all sometime!
Seems like our cars are just magnets for getting hit, huh? I don't think we have too many people in the club who haven't been in some kind of Scion accident yet...LOL
Old 06-30-2008, 04:40 PM
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by bsp-tC
Seems like our cars are just magnets for getting hit, huh? I don't think we have too many people in the club who haven't been in some kind of Scion accident yet...LOL
Hey bsp-tc... I havent yet, don't jinx me!! Although a quick story, on the way out here from CT, I was towing my car on a carrier, and after my first night at a hotel... I come outside in the morning to find my car tagged. Some [insert expletive] took permanent marker and drew a line going from the front bumper about halfway down the driver's side door. I was so furious!! I tried soap and warm water but that didn't work... after some research, I found the best thing to use is non-acetone nail polish remover. Took it out with little to no effort, and no damage to the paint. Boy was I happy to see it come out! Left that town, and I'm never going back there again!!
Old 06-30-2008, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

i haven't been in an acciden't mine just gets hit in parking lots. no <3 nmotes either.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Welcome to the boards.. Definetly check come out and hang with us all one night. We have a blast. If you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask away!
Old 07-02-2008, 01:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh for sure im deff down to come enjoy some pizza with you guys!

Glad to hear im not the only one gettin his scion run into. problem is my scion gets hit when its not moving!!! twice i wasnt even in the car! Got rear ended by a girl at a stop light... she thought the light turned green while she wast txting. Other time i parked in the driveway and my aunt backed out into my car haha! (i know huh) and in the winter someone slid into my car while i was working and drove off. my luck!
Old 07-02-2008, 05:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

knock on wood.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

That sounds like a few of our members too!
I have been run into at car washes (two different times) when I was waiting in line to go into the bays. Both were little old ladies who just rolled forward into my back bumper! Crazy how people don't watch where they're going, huh? I think a few of our other members have also had parking lot dents or dings in one way or another. They can tell their stories better than I can though.
Glad to see you'll come out and hang with us. Hope to see you at some shows too! We only have a few little shows in the nexty couple of months, but the next big show will be Street Tuner Mayhem at Bandimere. Lots of fun, even if you just come to hang out (if you don't wanna show).
Old 07-03-2008, 10:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Having said my accidents have left me with a ugly dent in the rear bumper of the car. Anyone have one thats just collecting dust? or moving up to a body kit? Looking for a super white one btw.