Notices
Regional - Rockies CO, MT, WY

Weekly non-club related Hangout Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 04:18 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Weekly non-club related Hangout Thread

This post is for the group of us that have been hanging out together lately on Saturday nights. For information where ScinergyCO is hanging out, please see the "Weekly Hangout at MC's Pizza" thread for details.

I started this thread as an easy place for us to see what plans are being made and for everyone to bounce suggestions of where to meet off each other.

As we discussed last Saturday night, this Saturday night (2/28 ) we are gonna try East Moon Asian Bistro and Sushi. It's right next door to the BW3 we usually go to on 104th and 36. T & I have eaten there a couple times and it's really good and cheap. They have tons of non-sushi things on the menu if you don't do sushi. Post up if you are gonna come and I'll see about making sure we get a large enough table. Either way - T & I will be there at 6.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

ohdon'tchaknow. I love fish.

p.s. I won a bottle of patron at a Oscars party. Booyah!
Old 02-24-2009, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

sweet you know I will be there Mike.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

sweet they stickyed it
Old 02-25-2009, 12:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yay! Stickied...
Old 02-25-2009, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Your welcome.. :D
Old 02-25-2009, 01:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

um yaaaaaaay
Old 02-26-2009, 07:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Hey Mike! Just a suggestion?
You should do these non-club get togethers on Friday nights instead...so the club members can still meet on Saturday nights at MC's (or wherever the club meeting place will be each week) and not have to worry about which place they're supposed to go... Just thought this might confuse some people, ya' know?
We would come to this on Saturday, but we gotta meet with the club wherever Nick decides this week, to discuss future club plans too...
Sorry!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im where ever the party is lol oh yeah last week it was at bw3s we got loose we discussed the dutch rudder
Old 02-26-2009, 08:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lauri, that sounds like a good idea but it doesn't really work. Friday nights are not good for some of us, T & I included. The folks we meet with, usually up north here, are either not club members at all or they are club members who don't want to drive way down south every week or, like myself, never want to see MC's again. This is not a club function - and I stated that in the original post. This is a friend function. And all are welcome.

I don't want this to become another instance where we debate where the club should meet OR who doesn't want to go here OR this person can't come because they aren't in the club. We've all had this type of discussion many times over the last year and a half and it went no where. Bottom line - I started this thread to hang out with some friends on the weekends. It would be nice to hang with everyone but that is not to be.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

mike glad you said it not me lol i was thinking it pretty hard
Old 02-26-2009, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Sounds good Mike. It was just a suggestion, not meant to pick on anyone or anything. You know we (Scott and I) don't go to MC's either, so it's not about that.
I just thought it might get a bit confusing for people when they are trying to figure out which place they are supposed to go on each Saturday night. Especially if they are new to the scene, and don't know the history behind it all.
I know what you mean about Fridays not being convenient. Again, it was just a suggestion to alleviate confusion.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so sat cant wait for some sushi i will be there slightly dirty i am doing a motor swap in my car just a stock one this time the other one is getting some very special sauce lol more of it any one who is down to help me pull a motor let me know this weekend it gooes down
Old 02-26-2009, 09:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll be nursing a serious hangover Saturday morning. I'm going to a Cancer Benefit a friend is throwing at some hotel downtown. I may be able to help later in the day though if you need it...
Old 02-26-2009, 09:54 PM
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by bsp-tC
You should do these non-club get togethers on Friday nights instead...so the club members can still meet on Saturday nights at MC's (or wherever the club meeting place will be each week) and not have to worry about which place they're supposed to go... Just thought this might confuse some people, ya' know?
We would come to this on Saturday, but we gotta meet with the club wherever Nick decides this week, to discuss future club plans too...
Sorry!
discuss the future of the club? I really think an official meeting should be posted for all of us to attend and not just hear about by chance that its going to be discussed.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah mike if ur down beer and food will be on me u know the number
Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by wikkid1
Originally Posted by bsp-tC
Sorry!
discuss the future of the club? I really think an official meeting should be posted for all of us to attend and not just hear about by chance that its going to be discussed.
Nick is posting up a meeting notice soon for all the future club members to attend a meeting on another Saturday (on the following Saturday the 7th of March I would assume, but I don't know). He said he would post it later next week or something...that's up to him to announce.
He just wanted to talk with Scott and I about a few things first (this Saturday). Things like about the stickers design I completed last year, my website design followup, and possible shirts design stuff I did last year.
So we won't be able to come to this Sushi thing since it conflicts with the usual club meeting time on Saturday evening.
I would bet that Nick will then discuss all those things with everyone at the following "official" club meeting he sets up. I'm sure he will post up details about it when he's ready to set up the meeting for everyone to attend.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:34 AM
SL Member
Scinergy

that makes sense so he has all the info to give us at the meeting.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

can it be a scion/kia club?

edit: omgimkidding - I just love my rental so much!
Old 02-27-2009, 02:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by wikkid1
that makes sense so he has all the info to give us at the meeting.
Yeah, that's what I figured too. I'm just bummed since we'll miss out on sushi!

Quick Reply: Weekly non-club related Hangout Thread