Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Avenger
Originally Posted by TCpete
Originally Posted by caveman
aight cool, thanks for the input. yea i didnt think I was gunna whoop on him or anything....just he did an flyby trying to get me to follow but he does it just before an intersection where im goin to go straight then he turns........it was too late, I didnt want to follow...lol

O and for sure I wouldnt mind seeing how far behind I am from the G......I always like seeing how I compare to other cars, it dont matter who it is.....right Pete?...hehe
lol remember once i hit about 85 mph my flux capacitor starts poppin and im gone lol...

try racing a g35 coupe on the highway joe.. ask peter and jason how fun it is to see a tc pass one lol
hmm....so a tC beating a G35 Coupe? That sounds like something I need to do. my friend is always showing off how fast the G is
put him up against me... i beat one already ... im sure i can give him a run for his money..
Old 07-10-2007, 03:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ippskidder
Update on my car.

Car still idles at 4000rpm. Checked throttle plate fine. Checked for leaks, not one that I can see/hear/feel. Made sure all hoses are clamped. Checked Vacuum block and brake booster, everything looks good. Checked new ecu harness looks pretty good.

Only thing that would cause such a high idle from what i've heard and read is a huge vacuum leak or something wrong with the stock ecu rpm signal wire (I tapped into this for my avcr). So i'm gonna check all the harness wiring later tonight (again, but this time more meticulously).

My car has been down for 1 week and 2 days. I'm running out of clues/ideas!!
I tried calling up JP Tuning. Left one voicemail yesterday morning (called them up a couple of times yesterday), no call back. Left one voicemail today as well, no call back, WTF.

Oh yea Denny I tried calling up the number I had saved from Dezod's website a while back, its disconnected now
Thanks for idea though. From what it says on their website, it seems like they moved to NY.

Anyone know of any other "Good" shops to get my stuff Fixed????
why dont you do the smart thing and call the company you ordered the turbo kit from...you either have a vac leak, mis tapped or routed wire, or you installed something wrong...calling jp and dezod wont get you anywere if you cant find the problem yourself... and dezod is in ny still moving... so they wont pick up anytime soon
Old 07-10-2007, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

remember... dezod moved to NY...
Old 07-10-2007, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey joe... WERE IS THE VIDEO!!!!!! lol pass by my job and give it to me already lol
Old 07-10-2007, 06:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

hey joe... WERE IS THE VIDEO!!!!!! lol pass by my job and give it to me already lol
Video?? .......tomorrows wednesday homie. Ill bring it, make sure to post up another reminder for me tomorrow. Work this week and next has got me goin nuts!!!

We gotta do a 2nd gear run, and maaaybe a dig (I need to practice some more).
Old 07-10-2007, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

2nd gear is cool.. if we do a dig.. all were are gonna be doing is standing still lol....how abou we do a 80 roll hahahahah
Old 07-10-2007, 08:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by AgentRice
wanna see how joo do gainst a G hehehehehe

but for real, a cooper S will demolish ya, they have about 210 hp SC on that lil platform... mid 14's car factory
you are talking about the john works edition, the regular S makes 170 hp and its a mid 15 sec. car... joe's car should be able to take it, if he's stock.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

2nd gear is cool.. if we do a dig.. all were are gonna be doing is standing still lol....how abou we do a 80 roll hahahahah
yea 80 roll, with the way my car is put together, you will make me look like IM standing still....lol
Old 07-10-2007, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

[quote="Avenger"]
aight cool, thanks for the input. yea i didnt think I was gunna whoop on him or anything....just he did an flyby trying to get me to follow but he does it just before an intersection where im goin to go straight then he turns........it was too late, I didnt want to follow...lol

O and for sure I wouldnt mind seeing how far behind I am from the G......I always like seeing how I compare to other cars, it dont matter who it is.....right Pete?...hehe
lol remember once i hit about 85 mph my flux capacitor starts poppin and im gone lol...

try racing a g35 coupe on the highway joe.. ask peter and jason how fun it is to see a tc pass one lol

hmm....so a tC beating a G35 Coupe? That sounds like something I need to do. my friend is always showing off how fast the G is

oh i'm sorry i was off track ive been telling people the g35 aint anything special...been there done that... next!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

sup homies.. been missin ya'll. So they deleted the old post? that sucks
Old 07-10-2007, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

put him up against me... i beat one already ... im sure i can give him a run for his money..
u get tuned yet??

if so im down for another run, give ya a chance to even out the score
Old 07-11-2007, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Anybody gunna hit up that meet on the 21st? I saw a couple of you posted ur names up. Just wondering if you guys were serious bout it??
Old 07-11-2007, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

The worst part about this guys turbo issue is that its probably something small and silly that he doesnt notice, always happens! Yo I feel for u homey I hope u find the problem cause I know I would be depressed!

Denny!!! wuzzup Jigga!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

Sup Jiggah!!!>.. workin sucks!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Banned
SL Member

attn anyone who wants..

www.driverregistration.com .. registration closes for autocross at homestead (SUNDAY) .
www.erscc.com
please email me if you have any questions.

(can't say you aren't informed now haha
Old 07-11-2007, 12:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Anybody gunna hit up that meet on the 21st? I saw a couple of you posted ur names up. Just wondering if you guys were serious bout it??
I was gonna go, but something came up and im gonna be out of town that weekend, so I wont b going.

so whats this I hear about some runs tonight? anyone got a vid camera? you ready Jason?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:39 PM
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Yo whats up guys i saw the post got delete that sucks you you guys going tonight.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

yup, Meets are back as usual afaik. The Man cant keep us down!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:59 PM
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Ok cool beacuse i did some stuff to my car i need to really update my pics lol
Old 07-11-2007, 02:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

I was gonna go, but something came up and im gonna be out of town that weekend, so I wont b going.

so whats this I hear about some runs tonight? anyone got a vid camera? you ready Jason?
im ready, my friend. although, something tells me these guys arent stock... lol.

Quick Reply: 1UP CREW DISCUSSION / SCION MEET