Central Florida BEWARE!!! ---> Scion Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Default Central Florida BEWARE!!! ---> Scion Dealer

well, most people in this part of the forums know about Toyota/Scion of Orlando.

their service department are scammers!! they tried to get me to give them "non-refundable warrantee diagnosis" WITHOUT a receipt.

the really bad part is...i even proved to them that i have a $0 deductable by showing my warrantee info w/ my sig from whem i bought the car. they STILL continued to get my money.

if you need service done, spend a lil extra time going to Central Florida Toyota or even Wesley Chapel (very knowledgable service people here!)

ok, my rant is over
Old 08-07-2007, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Dynasty
SL Member

I wouldnt recommend CFL Toyota, their a bunch of idiots there. I went there first to reserve my RS3 when they were announced, and I walk in saying "Id like to reserve the first manual Release Series 3.0 xB you guys get in." The salesman look at me like im a complete moron. So I left and went to Erdman.... Go to Mike Erdman Toyota in Merritt Island... Home of Scionpro Steve...
Old 08-07-2007, 07:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

ive never had a prob with toyo of orlando...

seeing as how i just got 4K worth of work don under warranty (i know im just as shocked as you guys)

Jon, PM me and tell me what happened...
Old 08-07-2007, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

pm sent

anyone else have problems with toyota of orlando?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

i personally think Toyota of Orlando is the most f**ked up dealership in the country.

when i called scion customer experiance, they said everything is documented. I wonder if there is a way to make sure toyota of orlando knows how displeased everyone is with them.

but yeah, it seems all the surrounding dealerships like courtesey and central florida toyota are the more stable ones.

f**k this, from now on, i'm going to Wesley Chapel...even if it is in tampa...
Old 08-08-2007, 01:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Mike Erdman customer service is great, and the service dept is the best I have ever dealt with........ever!
Old 08-09-2007, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Just wanted to pop in and warn anyone in the central fla. area to stay far, far away from Lakeland Toyota's service dept. Buying the car was a decent experience, but afterwards things became a nightmare!!!

To put a long story short my car was damaged twice while being sent out to the body shop they use. Everyone working there talks in circles and spouts out a continuious stream of lies. It's been about a month and a half and my car finally went to another dealership today for repair( approx. $1400 in damage). Its been a long and frustrating battle but it looks like things are slightly looking up.

Scion corp. will document all complaints against dealerships. From I have gathered the only way they really get into speaking w/ the dealership is if you have an ongoing complaint that requires them to research through the dealership. The guy I have been speaking to @ corp. has left about 7 messages w/ the GM and hasn't had a return call yet! If you really want to nail them, get corp. regional mgr involved. Apparently things really start to happen when it gets to that point.

I do plan on posting a dealer review here as soon as I have the time to write the novel. So, please....I urge all of you to steer clear of Lakeland!!! It's not worth it. And they may get thier contract pulled from corp. if they keep screwing w/ me, so I guess it won't matter to any of us then!
Old 08-09-2007, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

wow, southern toyota dealers are lazy

what can we do about this? how can i talk to some head of marketing for scion?