Notices
Regional - Southeast FL, GA

Free sponsored BBQ and Car Meet at Phillippe Park in Safety Harbor, Pinellas County

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 09:02 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Free sponsored BBQ and Car Meet at Phillippe Park in Safety Harbor, Pinellas County

Free sponsored BBQ and Car Meet at Phillippe Park in Safety Harbor, Pinellas County. RSVP required

Sponsor has requested location change from Largo to 2525 Phillippe Pkwy, Safety Harbor, FL 34695 next to shelter #6 Pinellas County, FL RSVP required

Open to EVERYONE! ALL MAKES ALL MODELS ARE WELCOME. Free food and drinks for all, Free to spectate, Free to show off your ride as well as see everyone else's Its gonna be a great time with food, cars and friends! What else could you ask for! We will be raffling off an LS custom painted valve cover as well as the chance to get your own valve cover custom painted for free!

Open to EVERYONE! ALL MAKES ALL MODELS ARE WELCOME. The more the better. We wanna fill the park. We will have little signs directing you where to go. We only ask that no one act like a tough guy and burn out. Were here for fun! And i really hope to see EVERYONE out there

Roll in together, park together-Bob
Questions and RSVP text to 1-727-326-2930 or call 813-839-4281

Where? 2525 Phillippe Pkwy, Safety Harbor, FL 34695 next to shelter #6 Pinellas County, FL

When? Sat. Dec. 22nd from 1-5pm
Old 12-23-2012, 08:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cruise, cookout and cookies

After milling around at shelter 6 for a while, we lined up for a cruise over to Oldsmar to a park on the water at Chestnut and Shore Drive. Mike stayed behind for a limited time to direct late arrivals. The people who are used to being fashionably late by rolling in two hours later probably did not know what happened or where we cruised to.

We set up the first gas grill for burgers and a second one for hot dogs only. We gave away about 100 burgers and about 50 hot dogs, a couple cases of water and several two liter bottles of soda.
It was all you can eat and no one left hungry. Bags of Gourmet Cookies by Lady T were passed out to people when the grills were shut down. Jason Jiovani of Jin Racing donated some hats from his drift team.

There were a variety of cars including Classics, Drift, Hot Rods, Mopars, Mustangs, Rat Rods, 'Vettes, vintage stock cars, Japanese and British imports. No one got turned away. It was a great turnout considering that according to the Mayan calendar, the world ended the day before......LOL

It was cold as heck in the morning, but turned much warmer as the day went on. There is a good possibility of another cookout and cruise in two or three months when it warms a bit,
I will let you know of the location and date.....or you can PM me to be sure you will
get notified. Thanks.-Bob
Old 12-26-2012, 03:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Free entry for shows and meets, free cookouts, free concerts...

There are some really neat events coming up around Tampa Bay
Clearwater, Tampa, St Pete, etc. in Florida.

Free entry for shows and meets, free cookouts, free concerts.....and also some stuff that
you actually have to pay for... LOL!

If you read this and send me a PM with an email address, it will insure that
I can let you know about things in case this site goes down.
If you saw what happened to another well-know site the last couple weeks then you know what I mean.

Stay in touch, and see you at the meets. -Bob