Regional - Southeast FL, GA

"Scion Exposed was AWESOME" thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 01:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Default "Scion Exposed was AWESOME" thread!

My exposed experience was awesome! Just walking around the parking lot and seeing what everyone had done to their cars was great. I got to make a few connections with the vendors, talk with chris rado, and gawk at that 1500 horsepower tC... *drool* And those raffles! My god, just giving away dvd players, a set of enkei wheels, accuguard clear bra's, plus alot more. How the heck was all that arranged?! Ill be the first to give a BIG thumbs up to everyone that made this exposed event possible!
Old 01-22-2006, 02:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it was nothing but kick butt. hot cars, hot women, hot weather (Paris Hilton saying "That's Hot") what more could you ask for? the raffle was totally crazy! It really pays to be tall during the throwing out of the give aways.
Scion knows how to put on a great show.

thanks to all that attended! see you at Exposed 3.0, where ever that might be.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Re: "Scion Exposed was AWESOME" thread!

Originally Posted by Neothin
My exposed experience was awesome! Just walking around the parking lot and seeing what everyone had done to their cars was great. I got to make a few connections with the vendors, talk with chris rado, and gawk at that 1500 horsepower tC... *drool* And those raffles! My god, just giving away dvd players, a set of enkei wheels, accuguard clear bra's, plus alot more. How the heck was all that arranged?! Ill be the first to give a BIG thumbs up to everyone that made this exposed event possible!

I thought it was 500hp.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sho kikd ___...paris hilton was there!?????? wtf! no one informed me of this im ____ed if this is true lol check out my post of my pics I put quite a few up there took me all morning lol
Old 01-22-2006, 05:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

well i got great time seeing alot of scion but i got my bad time...the POPO got me when i was passing by on TURNPIKE-KISSIMEE going to OTOWN when i was on my way back home

Here is the picture that i took while im walkin around there at SCION EXPOSED MIAMI...

Old 01-22-2006, 07:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

It was awesome, i wish there was like a sister show at night. Anyhow, best show i've been to yet and i can't wait until next year (i hope it's NOT in Miami tho)
Old 01-22-2006, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rebelMan
It was awesome, i wish there was like a sister show at night. Anyhow, best show i've been to yet and i can't wait until next year (i hope it's NOT in Miami tho)
It would be nice if they had it closer to the panhandle so we could get more out of state people to come. either way still a great show.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I also thought, all in all, it was a great day, but.......not all vehicles were judged. Seems, only Scion Evolution and Dynasty got judged. The judges skipped my WHOLE group and we were ____ed!!! I don't know who the winners actually were, since they announced only there #, but some of the guys in my group, didn't move ALL day and judges never came by.

Ok, done b!tch!ng now!

L~Viki
Old 01-22-2006, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

yes this show was great, and giz, if you came to this show trying to attend a car show, u pickedthe wrong event...its an enthusiast meet w prizes...most of the judges dont know MUCH about the judging process and cars...they do knw SOME.. but not much..that being said, i saw many cars get judged other than evo or dynaasty...and to be honest, even a few cars that they just kinda walked by and were like "eh" lol

all in all i had tons of fun also, and the event was much more organized that daytonas.....i too hope \next yeasrs is in orlando, and ill be forwarding all feedback that i see to mike kennedy via email this week.... Smile

great to see and meet everyone that i got a chance too....

DEF see u at 3.0....

C
Old 01-22-2006, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cmdxb
yes this show was great, and giz, if you came to this show trying to attend a car show, u pickedthe wrong event...its an enthusiast meet w prizes...most of the judges dont know MUCH about the judging process and cars...they do knw SOME.. but not much..that being said, i saw many cars get judged other than evo or dynaasty...and to be honest, even a few cars that they just kinda walked by and were like "eh" lol

all in all i had tons of fun also, and the event was much more organized that daytonas.....i too hope \next yeasrs is in orlando, and ill be forwarding all feedback that i see to mike kennedy via email this week....

great to see and meet everyone that i got a chance too....

DEF see u at 3.0....

C
I understand it wasn't a "show", but they skipped everyone in my group, and a few of my guys have MAJOR mods and a lot of money invested, I just don't think it's right. I've been into cars and shows for 15 years, so I expect to much I guess. Otherwise, it was a GREAT event, but a few of my guys were ____ED, to not even get recognized. Flame me if you like, but as my sig says..................
Old 01-22-2006, 09:06 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea ...wish the next EXPOSED will be in ORLANDO or JAX so i wont drive that much going down there
Old 01-22-2006, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

That show was one of the best...i went last yr and it sucked..but that was a good turn out...wish i could of stayed longer but i had a party for me lol ! but i cant wait till next yr for exposed again !!...

o ya who drives a white tC that got pulled over on the turnpike by FHP on their way home from exposed.??
Old 01-22-2006, 09:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RedLine_tC
That show was one of the best...i went last yr and it sucked..but that was a good turn out...wish i could of stayed longer but i had a party for me lol ! but i cant wait till next yr for exposed again !!...

o ya who drives a white tC that got pulled over on the turnpike by FHP on their way home from exposed.??

it was me.....really sucks...now i gotta pay them for over speeding
Old 01-22-2006, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

by the way HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU
Old 01-22-2006, 09:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

yea ...wish the next EXPOSED will be in ORLANDO or JAX so i wont drive that much going down there

i am asking mike to make it orlando next time, like he will listen to me..lol...but hell , im still putting in my.02....

and giz, its all good yo...i saw them skip a few...they skipped my boys tC, and he had the only SC tC out there....they went right on by like it was nothing.... (thats sum $$ invested too right? lol)

but i do not flame, i am am mod in this section...i cant flame anyway...haha...but if you were skipped and you feel the entire group was skipped ,(mind ya they didnt talk to the owners on all cars to judge them...some got judged by plainclothes (no exposed shirts) peeps who were asked to help out, etc) then ill let Kennedy know and let him deal with it, what Scion Club are you with? NLS? Let me know and ill shoot him the info doode....

thanks!
C
Old 01-22-2006, 09:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

that sucks man...i got pulled over by FHP 2...but i slid my way out of a ticket !!

hope it wasnt 2 much
Old 01-22-2006, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

that sucks man...i got pulled over by FHP 2...but i slid my way out of a ticket !!

hope it wasnt 2 much

thats good for you .....its kinda a little bit much ...but its okay...my fault anyway...ill just take those 4hr class so my insurance wont go up
Old 01-22-2006, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Had a great time. The best part was just hanging with all our scion bro's and sisters. Florida is a big state and we are spead out pretty far, so it's good to see everyone have a chance to get together for a reunion and show. Scion did a great job of putting on the show and the raffles and give-away prizes seemed to be flying everywhere and never end, so cool to win things a shows.

It's good to go to a show away from your personal area every once in a while to see some fresh ideas and new rides. There were some very nice scions there. Tony (locksmith) won a well deserved "best of show" with his totally redone XB. Very impressive paint, body work and interior.

The TC's were there in force. That had to be the biggest gathering of TC's ever. The drag race and wide body TC of Chris Rado's were out of control hot.

Met lots of scion people that I had been talking with here on scionlife and finally got to meet them in person. Alex "grizzly-choppers" even made it out from Iowa it check us out and it was great to meet him. All the different scion clubs here in Florida were there in force also. Doesn't seem to matter what club you are a member of or even if you are not a member of one, we all kind of blend together at shows and the club you are a member of doesn't seem to matter, just good scion peoples!

Next year Exposed needs to be more centrally located. It would draw even more scions if the drive wasn't so far. And yes, can't wait till next year!
Old 01-23-2006, 12:18 AM
CXT
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I didnt get judged and I'm in Scion Dynasty so there goes that Theory
One thing that bugs me is they didn't have 2nd or 3rd place trophys.
One thing I loved.. FREE STUFF!
Old 01-23-2006, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

free stuff rocks!!!!

Quick Reply: "Scion Exposed was AWESOME" thread!