Notices
Regional - Southeast: ATL Metro Atlanta Metropolitan Area

any Scion clubs in the Savannah GA area??

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah, o.k. I am on here all the time just let me know.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I was there last August with my group from Atlanta..we're called Scinergy of GA.. I was talking to a few guys then about starting up a chapter, and also did a display show at the toyota dealership...none of the guys showed that was wanting to get it started...

I was willing to get everthing rolling and let them take over then but noone showed any interest....But if yall are serious about it i'm more than happy to give you all the details and help out any way possible...I come that way sometimes and we could meet up and go over things and help you get started...

Just let me know...I drive a pearl whitexA, 18 inch tires and rims with accents, undercarriage lights, inside lights, 2-12 boston subs with a memphis amp, 5 tv montiors, also i can play Xbox in there, air on front and back, if you would like to see my xA go to .http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...12432563877815
... this is mine on air and give you a look...
Old 03-15-2006, 10:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Just Posted a topic about joining in the all new Georgia Chapter of Scionrg. With the help of new members we will be the best. https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...428607#1428607
Old 03-15-2006, 11:06 PM
5 Year Member

Hey guys, I'm with Scinergy GA as well, it sure would be great if you could start a chapter out near Savannah, I live just north of Atlanta in Marietta, and we have members all over the state as well. Deffinately get in contact with Mrs. Scion xA!
Old 03-16-2006, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=110761
Old 03-23-2006, 02:30 PM
5 Year Member

hey, my name is Akhil and im from Sav GA, i driver a black sand pearl tC, you guys might have seen me flying down abercorn, anyway, im interested in meeting up with yall over a weekend or so to look at the cars and discuss
keep in touch

by the way i live in georgetown, which is near sav mall; hopefully some of you guys would like to meet up there one day or maybe ask the dealerships to sponsor a meet
Old 03-23-2006, 06:33 PM
5 Year Member

yeah! i'd be down for a meet. btw i gotta say great choice in color akhil! lol but yeah i'm home right now, but i'll be coming back on sunday so i'd be down for a meet in any upcoming weekend... we should look into the dealership meet, that would be cool.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:41 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by adamn918
yeah! i'd be down for a meet. btw i gotta say great choice in color akhil! lol but yeah i'm home right now, but i'll be coming back on sunday so i'd be down for a meet in any upcoming weekend... we should look into the dealership meet, that would be cool.
haha thanks man; i got a pretty good relationship with the scion rep at chatham parkway toyota, i could give him a ring and see if its an option; dont work with savannah toyota, those guys are crooks

or we could all just ride out to a sport one saturday or friday night and look at our cars unofficially

anyone down for this saturday night?
Old 03-23-2006, 07:42 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Are you talking to Winston Pittman?...If you guys need help getting things started let me know i can help you out..thats the dealership i was talking to to get a club started, and to get them to sponor the club...I'm in good with them ..they are the ones that did us a show last August...Let me know if you want a hand...
Old 03-23-2006, 10:46 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mrs_Scion_XA
Are you talking to Winston Pittman?...If you guys need help getting things started let me know i can help you out..thats the dealership i was talking to to get a club started, and to get them to sponor the club...I'm in good with them ..they are the ones that did us a show last August...Let me know if you want a hand...
no not winston; its a local savannah guy; but sure send us some info of what you guys are doing and any ideas to help us out, thanks bro :D
Old 03-24-2006, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey, I know Winston, and my g/f works for chatham pkwy. Who do you talk to down there?. I am usually off on sundays....
Old 03-24-2006, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by trainman0978
hey, I know Winston, and my g/f works for chatham pkwy. Who do you talk to down there?. I am usually off on sundays....
the scion salesman, robert
Old 03-24-2006, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

robert sold me my xb. my g/f handles all the warranty claims for toyota/lexus/scion. , along with the rental car fleet a.k.a TRAC .....
Old 03-24-2006, 05:25 PM
5 Year Member

i talked with Robert Campbell today at chatham parkway toyota, and he gave me a yes on the spot!
he said he will even throw in money
se lets meet up and discuss the meet, maybe plan it for this summer; advertise it, bring in a radio station, sponsors, prizes what not
get in contact with me
email- aanumolu@gmail.com
Old 04-05-2006, 05:37 PM
5 Year Member

hey...I also have a Black sand pearl TC...Ive owned it for over a year now well since october of 2004. Its still basically stock..but would like to meetup and check out the other tc's/scions in the area.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:41 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by juggalosmurf
hey...I also have a Black sand pearl TC...Ive owned it for over a year now well since october of 2004. Its still basically stock..but would like to meetup and check out the other tc's/scions in the area.
jus message me and we can get together, i have so far LED's (interior Scion option), PIAA Headlights (lows and highs), Injen Exhaust, and K&N CAI

ive seen a bunch of tC's on the Sav road, but none are modded as far as i know except one on Wilmington Island thats a show car. Has the kaminari kit and turbo, w/e.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member

yea...All I have is the rims/tire package and the exhaust. Im prob gonna install the interior leds..and prob some under the car.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:37 AM
5 Year Member

oh yea..maybe one day when im off from work..we could meet up at the mall or something...and check out each others car. Im interested in seeing your interior leds...and how they are mounted.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:30 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by juggalosmurf
oh yea..maybe one day when im off from work..we could meet up at the mall or something...and check out each others car. Im interested in seeing your interior leds...and how they are mounted.
ya man, i jus got the cupholders put in today
i have thursday and friday off from school this coming week if your free then
jus tell me so
email- aanumolu@gmail.com
aim- dukebludevlcrazy
Old 09-26-2006, 03:01 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScioNRG

i know this is an old thread but i wanted to bring it back to see if anyone else is still looking for or has found a local or semi local group to hang out with. i just joined scionrg but most of the members are in atl..kinda far .....well if anyone is interested.....hit me up on here or my email is haulnlass@yahoo.com

lass

Quick Reply: any Scion clubs in the Savannah GA area??