orlando fl. 2nd annual old town show

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Default orlando fl. 2nd annual old town show

The 2nd Annual Scion Car Show at Old Town (Kissimmee, Florida) will be held on Sunday April 22. This is a combined effort of all the Cental Florida area scion clubs: Scion Evolution, KAD, Scikotics and Scion Dynasty.

At last years show we had over 100 scions attending and 76 that registered for the show. Old Town is a huge complex with lots to do for everyone. The car buffs can hang at the show, while the rest of the family can enjoy all the activities that are at Old Town. Lots of restaurants, shops, rides, golf, the worlds largest swing and more. We will post a show flier when it's completed. Please set aside this date and make sure to attend. We encourage all Scion owners to take part, bone stock to wild. It's a great reunion, and the show will include a raffle, swap meet and vendors. Old Town is providing coupon books for discounts at all the Old Town merchants. Watch for updates >>>>>

www.old-town.com

I HOPE TO SEE SOME GA. PEEPS ROLL OUT TO THIS SHOW
Old 02-15-2007, 07:52 PM

wassup yea i saw this post yest. im at work right now so this messages is gonna be brief for rite now all i need u to do is reply to this jus ta show me that there will be sum form of communication between us but im deff. gonna register my car into tha show i'll have my body kit n' so much more most deff. by april. my boss is on sum otha shyt right now so imma go ahead and send this to u but hopefully i get a responce from u....