Notices

ScionLife / World Racing Contest!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ScionLife / World Racing Contest!

On behalf of ScionLife and World Racing, I am proud to present to you the following contest.

The Prizes
  • 2 x World Racing t-shirts
  • 2 VIP passes
  • Autographed pictures/key chains
  • Ability to meet/greet Chris Rado
How to enter
  • You may enter each weekly competition only once.
  • Send us an e-mail with just the preferred event you would like to attend (see list below)
  • We will respond to the e-mail if you are declared to be the winner!

[table:5180a95b3d][row:5180a95b3d]Super Street Lap Battle[col:5180a95b3d]May 23-24[col:5180a95b3d]Rosamond, CA[col:5180a95b3d]Willow Springs Speedway[row:5180a95b3d]Redline Time Attack[col:5180a95b3d]May 30-31[col:5180a95b3d]Rosamond, CA[col:5180a95b3d]Willow Springs Speedway
[row:5180a95b3d]Redline Time Attack[col:5180a95b3d]Jun 20-21[col:5180a95b3d]Joliet, IL[col:5180a95b3d]Autobahn Country Club[row:5180a95b3d]Redline Time Attack[col:5180a95b3d]July 25-26[col:5180a95b3d]Nashville, TN[col:5180a95b3d]Nashville Super Speedway[row:5180a95b3d]Redline Time Attack[col:5180a95b3d]Aug 8-9[col:5180a95b3d]Kershaw, SC[col:5180a95b3d]Carolina Motorsports Park[row:5180a95b3d]Redline Time Attack[col:5180a95b3d]Aug 29-30[col:5180a95b3d]Englishtown, NJ[col:5180a95b3d]Englishtown Raceway[row:5180a95b3d]Super Street Lap Battle
[col:5180a95b3d]Oct 3-4[col:5180a95b3d]Alton, VA[col:5180a95b3d]Virginia International Raceway[row:5180a95b3d]Super Street Lap Battle[col:5180a95b3d]Nov 10-11[col:5180a95b3d]Buttonwillow, CA[col:5180a95b3d]Buttonwillow Raceway[row:5180a95b3d]Redline Time Attack[col:5180a95b3d]Nov 14-15[col:5180a95b3d]Fontana, CA[col:5180a95b3d]Cali Speedway/Auto Club Speedway[row:5180a95b3d]NASA Time Attack[col:5180a95b3d]Dec 5-6[col:5180a95b3d]Braselton, GA[col:5180a95b3d]Road Atlanta[/table:5180a95b3d]

E-mail address for entry: competition@scionlife.com

OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

1. To Enter. To enter, simply send an e-mail. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All entries must be received between 12:00 PM ET on WEEK DATE and 12:00 PM ET on WEEK DATE Limit one entry per person and per e-mail address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.

2. Eligibility. Only open to residents of the 50 United States, age 18 and older. Void in Florida, New York and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, its dealers, its advertising and promotional agencies, its judging organization, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families in the same household are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States.

3. Prize Details. Actual retail value will depend on winner’s place of residence. Total approximate retail value of all prizes, $150. All prizes claimed will be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not transferable. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Only one prize per family or household. If winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.

4. Drawing and Awarding of Prizes. Sponsor will determine the winners in a random fashion. Odds of winning are determined upon the number of entries received. Winners of the Contests will be notified by email the week preceding the event of their nomination. If potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) calendar days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days after notification is sent, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.

5. Limitation of Liability. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner's name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorney's fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Offer void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.

CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

6. Winners List/Rules. For a winners’ list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by 01,31,2009 to Sponsor, c/o Snookie Stoddard, Internet Brands , 909 N. Sepulveda, El Segundo, CA 90245. Please specify rules or winner information. VT residents may omit return postage.

7. Sponsored by: Internet Brands , 909 N. Sepulveda, El Segundo, CA 90245
Old 05-09-2009, 10:28 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i already seen chris rado couple years ago at mid ohio exposed
Old 05-10-2009, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Signature Visions
SL Member

this contest is cheesy! lol
Old 05-11-2009, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I could go for some VIP passes. Just sent my e-mail.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

I tried my luck, but I have horrible luck, but englishtown here I come woo!
Old 05-13-2009, 03:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

2 vip passes to anything at buttonwillow means... we'll pay your 10 dollar entrance fee hahahaha

Its an open track.. you can go anywhere and talk to anyone.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rosedaleny806
I tried my luck, but I have horrible luck, but englishtown here I come woo!
I might go to the englishtown event anyway.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

yeah i was gonna go regardless but eh y not try to win a shirt while im at it lol see u there man which day u going the 29th or the 30th?
Old 05-16-2009, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ Hopefully I can go on the 29th and the 30th.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:14 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump...for an awesome DEAL!

Old 05-18-2009, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i never win anything. hopefully i do win.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:07 PM
SL Member

It's not so much as just getting into the event for free. Its more of an experience to go behind the scenes and closed doors. Just trying to help out and get more people involved in time attack and spark an interest.

Thanks Guys!
Old 05-23-2009, 07:00 AM
SL Member

I can't believe I won. I will be going to willow springs to chill with Rado and his crew and Rob from Descendant. I hanged out with Rado and his crew last may and had a BBQ. Good times...I cant wait. Ill post some pics. Thanks guys.

Shawn
Old 05-23-2009, 07:04 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Congratulations, Shawn! :D
Old 05-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Here's the winners ROCKING thier WORLD-Racing Tshirts behind Chris listening to the engine once we finally got it started up!!!

Thanks for coming out boys we enjoyed the company...more pictures coming soon!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:47 PM
SL Member

We enjoyed it alot. Thank you for everything guys and thank you for the lunch. We still had a blast even though despite the minor problems. Looking forward to kicking with you guys in the future.

Shawn

Old 05-26-2009, 07:47 PM
SL Member

doughhhh !!! triple post sorry. Dang computers...haha
Old 05-26-2009, 07:49 PM
SL Member

Old 06-01-2009, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

lol, I had no idea the winners were there. I was wondering why there were so many boxes and tC's near the rack that weren't racing lol.

I was there with my friend drifting in the balcony, but I watched the Time Attack groups from up there too. Some REALLY fast cars. Props to the Yaris driver too haha.

Didn't get to see much of Chris' tC on the track on Saturday, and when I went to the rig, they were swapping the motor. Looks like you guys held it down on Sunday though! Good stuff.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:31 AM
SL Member

BUMP for more pics guys....

Quick Reply: ScionLife / World Racing Contest!