Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

iKONA PLUGS! BEST QUALITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

clearly this isn't "best quality guaranteed" lol

should have gone to keytechniques

Originally Posted by KEYTECHNIQUES
The purpose of the keyhole cover is to hide the keyhole and if the paint shade or flake is off slightly it will stand out so choose wisely and be satisfied. Bottom line is you get what you pay for from the quality of service to the packaging. There are no hidden charges or extra insurance you have to purchase as its my responsibility that you are satisfied or a refund or replacement within 15 days of your purchase.

I bought key hole plugs from him, the paint doesn't match. I'm the idiot though. "Great color matching if not perfect!" - Should have given it away on the first page, lol. Shouldn't ALL plugs be perfectly matched?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by melissa
anyone else want thier money back?!
i was smart, and got my money back before i got mine... even though it was a month and a half after i ordered them.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

trying to track down ikona.
Please return my pms. I have been patiently waiting but I have not heard from you since 6/10.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ddplion
Please return my pms. I have been patiently waiting but I have not heard from you since 6/10.
if you payed using paypal, you might be able to dispute the payment through them, stating that either you never recieved the product (in my case) or that the product wasnt as advertised (colors dont match) hope this helps.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by HomelessGuy
if you payed using paypal, you might be able to dispute the payment through them, stating that either you never recieved the product (in my case) or that the product wasnt as advertised (colors dont match) hope this helps.
that is what I am about to do. I am trying to give ikona 1 last chance. I know that he read one of my PMs yesterday... but no response. I really need a garnish. mine is broken.

it just looks like in the past month ppl are very unhappy with ikona. I have read that he is moving is shop but he should have stopped taking orders if he can't full fill them.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by HomelessGuy
that is what I am about to do. I am trying to give ikona 1 last chance. I know that he read one of my PMs yesterday... but no response. I really need a garnish. mine is broken.

it just looks like in the past month ppl are very unhappy with ikona. I have read that he is moving is shop but he should have stopped taking orders if he can't full fill them.
EXACTLY!!
he also has another thread open taking orders for his new aurora garnish....so i really dont know how hes gonna do it
Old 06-24-2008, 08:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think everyone should flood his PM box and email address with the same question over and over again.

hes not on aim right now, but ill try to get to him
Old 06-24-2008, 08:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

put in a dispute.

he read my PM and didn't respond.

Old 06-24-2008, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by SuchaCleanTC
im a part rep at delta customs, and if u have any q's, u can contact me or him. ill have mine on soon, along with a lil other stuff from him.
or everyone can flood your pm and email......

after all ....you are his rep
Old 06-24-2008, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thats looooooooooong gone
Old 06-24-2008, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol...
Old 06-25-2008, 03:06 AM

Been a browser even though I dont have a Scion but family members own 3 tC's and 1 xB.

I was thinking of getting these for my Camry SE V6 and noticed the amount of delay, runarounds, disappointments and what not.

I have a FAQ/guide on Mail fraud on eBay for those who have paid and have not received in months.

http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-FILE-...00000003448709

I hope this will get your money back.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK EVERYBODY. Yeah things got pretty bad but I have so far taken care of everything! DDploin has got his response with his garnish going back this week (sorry for not responding sooner by the way) Key hole and bumper plugs are back in shipping (all orders will be going out at the end of this week and next week count on it) And I have contacted everybody who has left a PM in my mail box!

Any questions or anythign please PM me.

Like I said! Key hole and bumper plugs are going to start going out again at the end of this week.

I'll first be sending Flint Mica, Black Sand Pearl, and super white. Then I'll do the blues, silver / reds, and any other colors left over. Me and my guy are working on 20 sets a day which will be painted thursday or friday. Each color will have 20 sets made to take care of all orders and have some left in stock. If I paint Thursday they will go friday, if i paint friday they will go sat. Right now I have a milenia in the paint shop that will be done thursday. Once thats done then we do key hole plugs. So until then were making as many as we can! Heres a picture of the ones I made in an hr. Me and my guy raced today. I won! 20 made in an hr.

They look bad now but only because their raw plugs, havnt been primered or anything yet.

PS THIS JUST IN ONLY X-CLUSIV TO SL MEMBERS ! Nobody place orders for the next few days... After I take care of all these orders I will be giving away key hole plugs for one day up to 20 sets and all you pay for is shipping. One per customer! No I will not refund you if you ordered today or the past few days and I wont refund if you order between now and the day give away. I don't know the exact day but it will be next week. First come first serve! Ill have a new thread so you'll know when its here.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ Its my way to apologize to you guys!
Old 06-25-2008, 07:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iKONA
You don't need to do that just send us the product we paid for. I am still waiting for a tracking #, You told me already sent them so where's the number so I can TRACK IT.

Thanks

John
Old 06-25-2008, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by iKONA
iKONA. Even though I have not recieved my garnish yet (you did just reply last night)

I would like to say that it is not my intention to blow you business up. You had just pushed me into a corner. If you are going to have a garnish swap program then you need to buy and have them in stock to full fill orders. I know that you are just starting out but you have to understand that there is a difference between "your problems" and your "customers problems."

Not having your shop up and running and the problems with getting it started-your problem. (If a customer is waiting to make an order then it is a customer problem but once you accept money it is your problem)

Having someone help you that is slowing you down --> your problem (you did write 2 contridicting things in 2 thread about your help)

Not being able to produce the plugs fast enough ---> your problem

Once you have accepted money these problems are not customer problems.

All we want is what we paid for in a timely fashion. It is obvious that you need some systems in place to take care of all your orders. You need to be proactive not reactive. Send pm BEFORE the order is late, ,before there is a problem. When time goes buy and you leave someone in the dark they get angry. If you send a PM before they can send you one then ppl will be much more understanding. Now this is only going to help so much. If is going to take 6 weeks or a 2 months to send someone something then have it written up front. You may loose a couple of orders but ppl will be much happier because you have set up their expectations.

In business you have to understand that perception is as important if not more important then your product. Saying that all you have to do is send it back to have it fixed is not very reasuring.... very nice offer and a good gesture but when it is taking a long time to recieve the first shipment it is not a comforting thought.

My suggestions. You need some systems in place. You know how they have a running clock as McDonalds? You need a similar system. Here is my guess at a time line for communication:

1. confirm order within 24 hours.
2. 5 business day update.
3. Confirm shipment (or you could just use a service that is connected to paypal to auto email a tracking # when shipped-- this would get ride of a couple of problems)

Since you have problems full filling orders and you really want to appologise to ppl then set up a deadline for yourself. EX: order to recieving tracking # is 2 weeks. On the 14th day if it is not in the mail then you AUTOMATICALLY refund the shipping.

Quality check. Have someone else that didn't work on the item check it before it is put in the box. Ask the question: when the customer opens the box what is there reaction going to be.

There is my little book.

iKONA: I would like to see you succeed. Starting your own business is a hard thing. Think about things from the customers perspective.

Good Luck ( I hope that I recieve my garnish as promised )
Old 06-25-2008, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Just one other thing:

You have an auto email reply that says:

"Thank you for your email I will personally contact you between now and a period of 24 hours. Automated response.

John @ Delta Customs"

I have sent you a number of emails, about this and when I purchase the plugs. I NEVER recieved any response from this email. I did get response to my PM but never to the email.

This is very bad business. It leaves ppl thinking that you don't care. It is one of the things that sent me over the edge.

Communication is the key to your businesses success. Quality products will ensure that it will last and that you'll make money.

Just look at all the crap they are selling these days. Marketing is increasing sales faster then quality. Sad but true.

Please make a good product but I am just trying to prove a point. Everything you do and sell in the Scion world will travel fast.

Good Luck. I wish you the best.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

well said ddplion
Old 06-25-2008, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

damn john .. you got alot of angry people.. lol
Old 06-25-2008, 07:35 PM

I just want my refund, put in a dispute.

Quick Reply: iKONA PLUGS! BEST QUALITY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!