Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

NEED HELP!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 06:24 PM

Default NEED HELP!!!!!!

if someone could please tell me what bodykit this is and where i could find it i would greatly appreciate it!! email me at

natemchenry1@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails NEED HELP!!!!!!-244364-1280x800-scion-tc-custom-blue-1.jpg   NEED HELP!!!!!!-2008-scion-tc-john-pangilinan-_1_.jpg   NEED HELP!!!!!!-2008-scion-tc-john-pangilinan-_2_.jpg  
Old 12-04-2012, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1. Don't cry for help like your car is on fire when you're just trying to identify a body kit.

2. learn how to use google. Just looking up John Pangilnan Scion tc, I found the body kit, I got that name from the title of the very images you posted. it is a Jon Sibal–designed custom DTM Autobody widebody kit

http://www.modified.com/features/mod...c/viewall.html
Old 12-05-2012, 08:45 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Location: A little island called Whidbey Island in Oak Harbor

1. Don't cry for help like your car is on fire when you're just trying to identify a body kit.

2. learn how to use google. Just looking up John Pangilnan Scion tc, I found the body kit, I got that name from the title of the very images you posted. it is a Jon Sibal–designed custom DTM Autobody widebody kit

http://www.modified.com/features/mod...c/viewall.html
I found it too. It's pretty interesting body kit but I'm not taking my car out on the track with a widebody kit anytime soon. I would get it once I get the funds and the proper transmission for it. Nothing like google and a little research skills.