Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Need some help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 09:33 PM

Default Need some help!

Hey everyone, I'm new. Recently, I had to replace the splash guard shield on the driver side of my car. However, the bolts fell off with the old one, and I cannot seem to find a site or store that sells bolts that will fit the splashguard onto the bumper, except the dealer which wanted over 10-12$ for each bolt. Can someone direct me to a website that sells splashguard bolts that would fit a 2006 tC front bumper (stock)? Thanks!
Old 04-15-2014, 08:55 AM

Hey man, I had to replace my drivers side splash shield twice. The first time it came loose on the highway, and was pushed into the tire at 80mph. I bought an ebay OE Fitment, but it didn't fit right so I had to buy an actual OEM replacement. Anyway I had to get the bolts too, they were cheap though, like.75 each. I think this is what your looking for. If not repost, good luck man.
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/200...iagram=8560065
Old 04-15-2014, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Talkshow
Hey man, I had to replace my drivers side splash shield twice. The first time it came loose on the highway, and was pushed into the tire at 80mph. I bought an ebay OE Fitment, but it didn't fit right so I had to buy an actual OEM replacement. Anyway I had to get the bolts too, they were cheap though, like.75 each. I think this is what your looking for. If not repost, good luck man.
http://www.trademotion.com/parts/200...iagram=8560065
This is exactly it! Thank you so much!
Old 04-15-2014, 08:20 PM

No problem man