Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Scion tC LED Euro Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 06:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default Scion tC LED Euro Tail Lights

Take a moment and check out our brand new tC LED Euro taillights:

http://www.mytightride.com/scion-tc-led-taillights.html

Those are just two. More colors to come. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Glenn
www.mytightride.com
Old 12-15-2006, 06:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

those been out for awhile, also something about the MFG wired them wrong so u have to switch the connection prior to installation or else u blow a fuse.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Well, great & great. I'll have to check into the wiring issue and hear what is said. I'll post the projector headlights later today.

Thanks,
Glenn M.
http://www.mytightride.com/ind.html
Old 12-15-2006, 02:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah these have been out for months, and the projectors you are talking about have also been out for quite some time. After looking at your website, I see they are overpriced as well. You cna get them for half that price on ebay and they are the exact same thing! So I am thinking you might wanna lower your price to stay competitve with the half a dozen other companies that have been selling these for a while now....
Old 12-15-2006, 02:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Well, you may think Ebay is cheaper, but have you tried lately to return something to an Ebayer? We get people coming to us all the time to help them with defective or leaking lenses that they bought off Ebay. Do you think that's fair to us that they call our office to see if we can replace their defective parts they purchased from an Ebayer? You'd be ____ed if you paid a pile of money for lenses, gave good feedback to the seller, then two weeks later have water leak into the lens when you washed your car. Or, the LED angel eye halo blows out and you can't replace it. Then, what do you do? And, those are examples of what happens to projector headlights ALL the time. Have you tried to call an Ebayer lately? Just cause they have 100% or 98.5% positive feedback doesn't mean anything a month or two down the road once you own the part. Remember....you get what you pay for.

With us, if you have a problem with ANYTHING you purchase from us, we offer warranties with everything. Our phone numbers are posted clearly on our website. Yes, Ebay is cheaper, but they have ZERO customer service. If that's not important to you, then please stay with Ebay. I have a business to run and employees to pay. Having customer service is costly to a business but very important.

I buy T-Rex billet grilles cause they have 100% customer service. Their stuff is excellent and if I have a problem or concern with a T-Rex product, they stand behind their stuff. But, their products are costly. But, that's the price you pay for quality & service. I could easily import grilles from China/Taiwan or wherever, but the quality is nowhere near the quality of T-Rex.

Glenn
www.mytightride.com
Old 12-15-2006, 02:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i would gladly pay more for the quality and customer service is sumthin screws up down the road
Old 12-15-2006, 02:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glenn I totatlly agree with you on what you said..customer service is very important on a business especially if you want to continue to get customers coming back...they will always remember the way they were treated..and if they are treated well you know they will be a customer of yours for life...
Old 12-15-2006, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Unique Scionikz
SL Member

Originally Posted by MyTightRide
Well, you may think Ebay is cheaper, but have you tried lately to return something to an Ebayer? We get people coming to us all the time to help them with defective or leaking lenses that they bought off Ebay. Do you think that's fair to us that they call our office to see if we can replace their defective parts they purchased from an Ebayer? You'd be ____ed if you paid a pile of money for lenses, gave good feedback to the seller, then two weeks later have water leak into the lens when you washed your car. Or, the LED angel eye halo blows out and you can't replace it. Then, what do you do? And, those are examples of what happens to projector headlights ALL the time. Have you tried to call an Ebayer lately? Just cause they have 100% or 98.5% positive feedback doesn't mean anything a month or two down the road once you own the part. Remember....you get what you pay for.

With us, if you have a problem with ANYTHING you purchase from us, we offer warranties with everything. Our phone numbers are posted clearly on our website. Yes, Ebay is cheaper, but they have ZERO customer service. If that's not important to you, then please stay with Ebay. I have a business to run and employees to pay. Having customer service is costly to a business but very important.

I buy T-Rex billet grilles cause they have 100% customer service. Their stuff is excellent and if I have a problem or concern with a T-Rex product, they stand behind their stuff. But, their products are costly. But, that's the price you pay for quality & service. I could easily import grilles from China/Taiwan or wherever, but the quality is nowhere near the quality of T-Rex.

Glenn
www.mytightride.com
Bullcrap! You can't say that everyone on eBay provides ZERO customer service. I've been on eBay for a little over a year now with 99.9% feedback (only one negative) and I take care of my customers like if did own my own store. Stop pulling **** out yer ___ to justify that your customer service is better than everyone on eBay.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Thanks folks for the support. After I posted that message, I thought 'ya-all were going to bash me. Customer service is super important, but many people don't consider that when shopping for the best price. Keep in mind, my prices are for the average retail customer. If you wanna get group buys together on anything I have, please let me know. I've contacted Troy to have him explain to me about the group buy stuff. And, when you order, mention you came to us from ScionLife and we'll work out some sort of deal with you.

Again, if you have any questions or concerns about stuff you purchase from MyTightRide, our email address and telephone number is posted on the website. We're kinda short staffed, but we do our best to make sure our customers are totally satisfied. Truthfully, the first few years of MyTightRide, our customer service was lousy. But, we have a couple of people now that are flippin' AWESOME!!

Peruano, tell me more about your HID kit. I read in another forum that the HID kit and projector headlight combo was a no-go due to extreme heat with the HID. I was under the impression that HID bulbs produce less heat? Or, was I mis-informed? Please advise….thanks much!!

Glenn M.
www.mytightride.com
Old 12-15-2006, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

...more on Ebay and Ebayers....

The statement I made above was a very general comment. There are, of course, exceptions to the rule. There are plenty of Ebayers who are excellent. I, for one, have an Ebay account (Mytightride) and sell stuff on Ebay now and then. So, I didn't intend to offend anyone, but thru my experience, many Ebay purchasers feel like they got screwed cause they've had problems with their stuff and have nowhere to go for a remedy. So, they do a search on Google and find our website and seek help thru us. Even though I didn't make the initial sale, I still try and help. Often times, I can get a future sale cause of the help I gave them. Again, those that offer 100% customer service (all the time) will get the biz.

Thanks,
Glenn M.
www.mytightride.com
Old 12-16-2006, 01:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just to let u kno theres a prbolem on ur site.. the price for the tail lights isn't listed and when i added it to my cart the prices was $0.00 and i can checkout and still thats the price.. just wanted to let u kno.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by jay_jay_n
just to let u kno theres a prbolem on ur site.. the price for the tail lights isn't listed and when i added it to my cart the prices was $0.00 and i can checkout and still thats the price.. just wanted to let u kno.
Shhh! It's "New Tails" Day.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Also do you guys have those headlights with the black housing or is it just pre-order? Lots of people would love to see pics of them if you have them.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Well, that's cause I don't have pricing for them yet. I'll check on Monday and let you know. Sorry about that....

Thanks,
Glenn M.
www.mytightride.com
Old 12-16-2006, 05:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

UGGGGGLY
Old 12-16-2006, 05:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Glenn M.
www.mytightride.com
Old 01-23-2008, 12:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I really really want to see the red smoked ones (LTTC04GRLED) on a tC, if anyone has a pic please post I've been endlessly searching for one.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

PM sent LordOTH.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:28 PM

Default TAIL LIGHTS

Hey I am in need of some major help!! I am trying to surprise my boyfriend with new lights for his Scion TC 2006. However, I tried to call the dealership and they are unsure if I could put these 2008 tail lights on the 2006 model. The guy I talked to had said the wiring looks different, and he is unsure if it is possible. Can you please get back to me ASAP and let me know if it is possible, and what I would have to make sure to let the person installing them know.
my email is greeneyedlo7@yahoo.com

Thank you so much,
Lauren
Old 01-23-2008, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

I can assure you that you can put 2008 scion tc tail lights on a 2006 model. I put them on my 2005 model and 05/06 are the same. So it will work!

Quick Reply: Scion tC LED Euro Tail Lights