Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

TRF rear lip spoiler for tC

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 05:09 AM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

dude, viniati is making one. i'll post pics when i get it =D
Old 06-03-2005, 06:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by etli
Where is the spoiler!!!!?????

KKKHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!!!

HAHAHAHA BEST scionlife.com POST EVAR!!!
Old 06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week.

I'm glad SOMEONE finally got that reference.

If you play to the very end of "Jade Empire", there's a great voice over that uses that last line.

So any luck finding another manufacturer or having your current manufacturer fix the problem?

If you (TRF) could maybe have your manufacturer discuss the problem with you, I'm sure there are a few materials engineers on this website who could brainstorm some solutions. I have some experience with injection molding, carbon fiber, fiberglass, and polyurethane parts and I know there are a lot of guys here who work with body kits and stuff all day long who might be able to help.

Just an idea. We just want to see the spoiler done in big quantities and ready to go....

Ed
Old 06-04-2005, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Taek, if you say "viniati is making one" one more time...

If they've been planning this spoiler in production for as long as you've been posting about it, why would they be asking Alex for permission to use his design less than a week ago?

and if you're referring to that spoiler on the other thread "We are making this one first" or whatever, that is NOT the same thing as the TRF spoiler.

So just stop already. PLEASE.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:31 AM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by TheBigGuyRy
Taek, if you say "viniati is making one" one more time...

If they've been planning this spoiler in production for as long as you've been posting about it, why would they be asking Alex for permission to use his design less than a week ago?

and if you're referring to that spoiler on the other thread "We are making this one first" or whatever, that is NOT the same thing as the TRF spoiler.

So just stop already. PLEASE.
you need to learn some tolernace =D besides i have to do so because i'm sposnored by them. sorry
Old 06-04-2005, 07:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

There is a difference in what your doing and what a sponsered person should be doing. The TRF is what people want or something very close to it, until then please stop getting people's hopes up. I have been waiting since the very first time it was posted about the TRF spoiler coming out. I am going to keep waiting please only show us taek instead of tell us.

Thanks,
Coop
Old 06-04-2005, 07:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cincytc
There is a difference in what your doing and what a sponsered person should be doing. The TRF is what people want or something very close to it, until then please stop getting people's hopes up. I have been waiting since the very first time it was posted about the TRF spoiler coming out. I am going to keep waiting please only show us taek instead of tell us.

Thanks,
Coop

Don't worry Taek....They will soon know....and maybe they will thank you for your positive outlook in the months to come. And then everyone will understand the amount of work involved in this process. Thats all that can be said about this "TRF spoiler" ....So in my eyes this thread closed the moment it came out, and thats that, TRF let many people down so far (some call it flaking out). I hope we can change this and show people what company has a serious drive for the tc community and scion for that manner.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank you very much!, i look forward to seeing this come true.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

=D iono what to say hahaha xP
Old 06-05-2005, 01:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nah by all means I hope Viniati does make it. If they produce a classy, subtle spoiler like the TRF, I will buy it from them.

But geez man, there is NO need to post the same thing over and over like that. We heard you the first time.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by TheBigGuyRy
Nah by all means I hope Viniati does make it. If they produce a classy, subtle spoiler like the TRF, I will buy it from them.

But geez man, there is NO need to post the same thing over and over like that. We heard you the first time.
or read me the first time
Old 07-12-2005, 03:56 AM
5 Year Member

where can i order the TRF Prototype Lip Spoiler? do they have a web site? i really want to get it for my tC. let me kno thanxs
Old 07-15-2005, 02:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default about spoiler

Hey do you have any side pics of this spoiler, I was messing around on the computer trying to draw a spoiler like this one, and where did you order it from, how much looks great. Thanks
Eric
Old 07-15-2005, 02:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default wing

I agree with the others it looks great, it is the best one ive seen to date. Shoot I would order it just as is. Reminds me of my saleen, Awwsome
Old 07-15-2005, 04:20 PM
5 Year Member

Somebody just needs to hurry up and come out with something similiar to the TRF spoiler. I'm tired of the waiting and the excuses.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I agree

if someone made something like that they would BANK. I would pay up to 250 for a wind like that but only if it looked like that. TRF had such a huge opportunity to make money but so far they have done nothing.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member

The guys at TRF never respond to any of my emails either. That's real professional. They shouldn't say the product will be out on a particular date and then not tell anybody what the holdup is. That's just not smart business.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:18 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TcPerpetrator
The guys at TRF never respond to any of my emails either. That's real professional. They shouldn't say the product will be out on a particular date and then not tell anybody what the holdup is. That's just not smart business.
That's the problem, I could be off with this, but my impression is that these guys were just a few friends that were going to start a side business but didn't really have the time or effort to put into it, so it never got off the ground. Too bad because it's a great design. I know Viniati was trying to aquire the rights to produce it, but I think the hold up is a disagreement between the three people involved in it's design. They would ofcourse want either a license fee for him to produce it, but who gets the money and how much? It's a real shame, if it were to go into manufacture, I'm sure that it would get between 50-75 people right off the bat with money in hand as a pre-order, including myself. Hopefully Viniati works something out with them because I want it now!!!

Viniati, any word on the progress or is it lost hope of a great design?

Scott aka Mouse
Old 07-16-2005, 01:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I would pre-order right now

PLease make it happen Viniati
Old 07-16-2005, 01:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok I dont want to sound like one that is tryin to rush the process or nothing but ummmmmm will this spoiler ever be released ? Like before our cars are considered classics possibly .

Quick Reply: TRF rear lip spoiler for tC