Yes, another Headlight question! - Scionlife.com

Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Old 01-13-2018, 01:49 PM   #1  
SL Member

Default Yes, another Headlight question!

OK, I have the 08 tC, and the projector Headlights suck. Can't see a dam thing when it rains. Yes I've bought replacement bulbs, even the best ($45.) and they still suck.
Anyway, what other Headlight assembly can I buy to replace the projector assembly?

Did Scion offer two different assemblies? Thank you.

Last edited by MR_LUV; 01-14-2018 at 09:52 PM. Reason: moved to Correct Forum by Moderator
1lowufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 11:53 PM   #2  
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowufo View Post
OK, I have the 08 tC, and the projector Headlights suck. Can't see a dam thing when it rains. Yes I've bought replacement bulbs, even the best ($45.) and they still suck.
Anyway, what other Headlight assembly can I buy to replace the projector assembly?

Did Scion offer two different assemblies? Thank you.
You might want to Consider Replacing your Existing Head Light Assy with New OEM Parts.
Do a SEARCH online for the Best Prices.

Any place but, IMHO https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sci...lights-235473/

Last edited by MR_LUV; 01-15-2018 at 12:34 AM.
MR_LUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 08:08 PM   #3  
5 Year Member
SL Member

I bought some replacement OEM style headlights on Ebay and did a retrofit using parts from The Retrofit Source. I'll post pics up when they're completed, but they're dual Bi-Xenon projectors in each headlight. It's not difficult and they're bright as s*#@. You might look at doing something like that, just be sure you aim the headlights before you finish everything up or you might have to do some correcting, like I am. lol
KSwag is offline   Reply With Quote