Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Draxas Scion tC Exhaust Kits Now In Stock!!! Free Shipping!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 02:37 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Default Draxas Scion tC Exhaust Kits Now In Stock!!! Free Shipping!

Hey everyone!

Wanted to let you know that the Scion tC Exhaust Systems are in stock and ready to ship! We are also offering Free FedEx Ground Shipping to all orders being shipped to the lower 48 United States. Here is a link to our exhaust kit for the Scion tC:

http://store.draxas.com/detail.asp?Cat=&Sub=&Item=530

Phillip, the president of the SoCal tC Club has been running our exhaust kit on his car for a few months now, and we are satisfied with the long term testing results. We wanted to make sure we had completed our testing before releasing the kit to the public. The last thing we wanted to do was rush the kit out to market.

The High Flow S-Pipes are nearing completion at this time as well. The prototype is on Phillips car at the moment and we are waiting on some final testing before heading into production. Again, we need to validate the design and perform our standard testing before releasing the part.

Draxas Exhaust Scion tC Complete Exhaust System

-100% T-304 Stainless Steel
-Polished to a high luster "mirror" finish
-2.5" Mandrel Bent Tubing
-EPA Certified High Flow Cat Included
-Single Canister Muffler in Rear Factory Location
-4" Angled Cut Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
-Lifetime Warranty
-Made in the USA

If you have any questions for me, please post them here and I will be happy to answer them. We are excited that these kits are FINALLY tested and completed. We are sure those of you who purchase them will be VERY happy with the product.

Happy Motoring!
Old 05-25-2005, 05:28 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey I was seeing on your site that it's 599 for the system without s-pipe, 699 with s-pipe, and 150 just s-pipe by itself...if I was to buy the full exhaust system now and I wanted to buy the s-pipe when it is released would I have to pay 150 for it? or could I still get it for 100? I would like to get the full exhaust system now but will wait if I can save 50 bucks once the spipe is released.

Also do you have any more shots of the exhaust on and off the car other than the ones pictured on your site?
Old 05-25-2005, 06:04 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

For those of you who wish to buy the S-Pipe later, we will offer the same $50 off discount.

I know Phillip sent me pics of the exhaust, I just need to dig them out. The one on the item page listed above is the most current tip. We started off with a straight cut tip but then changed it at the request of Scion tC owners. The angle cut fits the curve of the bumper much better.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

also, is there a dyno for the setup installed? only saw the stock dyno graph
Old 05-25-2005, 06:49 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

I will be posting the dyno of just the exhaust installed and also a new dyno with the AlpahWerks headers added.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Is there anyway you could make a video of the car driving by the camera at WOT. In that video the exhaust sounds kinda raspy and fart-canish at the top end. I would just like hear it somemore before gettin it. Thanx
Old 05-26-2005, 03:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how much is it for just the midpipe? how much for the midpipe with the s pipe? thanks
Old 05-26-2005, 06:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this would be a nice mod.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:12 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

We do not sell the Midpipe by itself, as it is not designed to work with any other exhaust, stock or aftermarket.

Videos,

I will see if Phillip can take a new video of the exhaust on this car. He reads these boards so he may see this and just do it on his own.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Banned
SL Member

Default Re: Draxas Scion tC Exhaust Kits Now In Stock!!! Free Shipp

Originally Posted by Draxas_VP
Hey everyone!

Wanted to let you know that the Scion tC Exhaust Systems are in stock and ready to ship! We are also offering Free FedEx Ground Shipping to all orders being shipped to the lower 48 United States. Here is a link to our exhaust kit for the Scion tC:

http://store.draxas.com/detail.asp?Cat=&Sub=&Item=530

Phillip, the president of the SoCal tC Club has been running our exhaust kit on his car for a few months now, and we are satisfied with the long term testing results. We wanted to make sure we had completed our testing before releasing the kit to the public. The last thing we wanted to do was rush the kit out to market.

The High Flow S-Pipes are nearing completion at this time as well. The prototype is on Phillips car at the moment and we are waiting on some final testing before heading into production. Again, we need to validate the design and perform our standard testing before releasing the part.

Draxas Exhaust Scion tC Complete Exhaust System

-100% T-304 Stainless Steel
-Polished to a high luster "mirror" finish
-2.5" Mandrel Bent Tubing
-EPA Certified High Flow Cat Included
-Single Canister Muffler in Rear Factory Location
-4" Angled Cut Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
-Lifetime Warranty
-Made in the USA

If you have any questions for me, please post them here and I will be happy to answer them. We are excited that these kits are FINALLY tested and completed. We are sure those of you who purchase them will be VERY happy with the product.

Happy Motoring!
Woo hoo! Very Nice!
Old 06-01-2005, 06:57 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Attention Dealers!!!

We are currently seeking dealers who wish to carry our product. If you are interested in offering high quality Draxas exhaust systems to your customers, please contact me directly.

Nikolas@Draxas.com

To help get the word out about Draxas, we are offering very decent margins and low buy-ins.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

that sounds mean as hell. do you have any dyno numbers? and was that sound clip taken with an intake and your upgraded s-pipe? i may have to pick on of these up.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:17 AM
Lab
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

WOT means what?
Old 06-02-2005, 04:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

WOT = wide open throttle
Old 06-02-2005, 12:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dyno#'s please.

sounds great.

what about CEL's?
Old 06-02-2005, 02:55 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

The above vid was with a K&N Intake installed as well. No S-Pipe installed on the car at that time. Phillip owes me a new video and dyno with the S-Pipe installed.

No CELs from installing the exhaust... Not sure why there would be...
Old 06-02-2005, 03:05 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

SPECIAL OFFER!!!! GROUP BUY DISCOUNT!!!

As a way to help get the Draxas name out into the Scion tC community, we will be offering our tC Exhaust Systems for the insanely low price of $500 + Free Shipping. We need to receive a minimum of 10 orders for these kits for the special pricing to be in effect. Dont miss this opportunity to save well over $100 off the normal selling price + Shipping Costs on one of these kits.

I will keep a running list of the names of people who place orders. The sooner we hit the minimum of 10 orders, the sooner we can ship these kits out for this low price. Your card will not be billed until we hit 10 orders.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by matty-tC
dyno#'s please.

sounds great.

what about CEL's?

Old 06-02-2005, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Draxas_VP
SPECIAL OFFER!!!! GROUP BUY DISCOUNT!!!

As a way to help get the Draxas name out into the Scion tC community, we will be offering our tC Exhaust Systems for the insanely low price of $500 + Free Shipping. We need to receive a minimum of 10 orders for these kits for the special pricing to be in effect. Dont miss this opportunity to save well over $100 off the normal selling price + Shipping Costs on one of these kits.

I will keep a running list of the names of people who place orders. The sooner we hit the minimum of 10 orders, the sooner we can ship these kits out for this low price. Your card will not be billed until we hit 10 orders.
That price does not include the S-pipe, correct? Would the price then be $600 with S-pipe?
Old 06-02-2005, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Im really not impressed with the sound. Sounds like am angry bee nest when you opened it a little

Quick Reply: Draxas Scion tC Exhaust Kits Now In Stock!!! Free Shipping!