Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 05:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

So i finally get some money to dump into my car and right now my priority is to get springs cai header and exhaust. so first off i read somewhre on here about a guy with s-tech springs on 245/40/18 and rubbing. Anybody know anything about it. Would it be better to get the h-techs or maybe the megan springs???are the megan springs anygood to begin with???my other question was does anybody know anything about the bomz cai or any of these other ebay type intakes. im tempted to get one just cause. my neighbor has a white 05 with the injen and all the ones i have seen so far look about the same as that. theres the mouting point maf and all that good stuff i was just trying to see if anybody knew anything about those. last thing is if i get just the header and exhaust will it kill the engine to use the factory spipe or will that night work if i do that. am i better off for now just getting a axle back and getting the rest later?? anyhelp would be appreciated.

btw.....this is the intake im looking at as just a thought......http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FX1-C...22471070QQrdZ1
Old 11-06-2006, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

please search