Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

MMW header and Agency exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Default MMW header and Agency exhaust

Does anyone here have the Weapon R header and an Agency Power exhaust and if so how is the rasp with that setup.......just got the header ordered tonight and thinking about AP exhaust.

I jsut hate to have to cut up that sweet exhaust to put a longer resonator on it......before I would do that I would just get a
GReddy and a resonator and call it a day.......any help would be appreciated.......one person up here inthe NW ahs this setup but I gotta wait like a month to check out his car with it all on to hear it......
Old 07-21-2008, 07:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
HaYu Racing
SL Member

Default Re: MMW header and Agency exhaust

Originally Posted by BZinn1
Does anyone here have the Weapon R header and an Agency Power exhaust and if so how is the rasp with that setup.......just got the header ordered tonight and thinking about AP exhaust.

I jsut hate to have to cut up that sweet exhaust to put a longer resonator on it......before I would do that I would just get a
GReddy and a resonator and call it a day.......any help would be appreciated.......one person up here inthe NW ahs this setup but I gotta wait like a month to check out his car with it all on to hear it......
i have a strup header, invidia downpipe and ap exhaust set up on on tc. when i first installed the ap on my car with my header and downpipe it was pretty raspy and it had a weird ringing sound when i revved it. but then i added a glasspack to my midpipe and then the rasp and ringing sound was gone, all i had was this sexy deep rumble sound. ill post a video of my set up when i get my cam back.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just get a 2.25" high flow cat welded on the midpipe somewhere ...