Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 02:32 AM

Default One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!

Okay so long story short and a little background on my car... i have a tc that i have been holding onto for a while now. Its my 2005 tc thats been through a lot.. I have already done the auto to manual swap successfully back in the day. Then i did a right side drive swap(now back to left hand). Then it got taken a part again for a full wire tuck, ac delete, ps delete, etc.

I pulled everything apart back in february 2014 and it has been sitting ever since..About 4 months after i started doing everything in 2014 i realized the motor had gotten water in it somehow and it rusted over. That being the 2nd motor i had swapped into the car already coupled with having a new bmw 335i project that caused me to allow the car sit for years and be sitting in and out of my different shops and hauling it with me on 3 seperate moves (one from south carolina to florida), then it got robbed and more sruff got taken off of it...So for years I never touched the car or finished the wire tuck or any of that, then this year in April I decided to start the build again.

I decided to go widebody and keep with my style of racing inspired / gutted style cars. Its just a play car and comfort is of no necessity to me at all....i literally could care less and am happy to have no ac or ps even here in florida on 104 degree days. No problem here👍

So now that the build had begun i have re installed a new motor and started getting everything built to my standards... only problem is that im having some electrical issues. I got to the point of starying it the other day and...Nothing!

Everything that could be plugged up was. Keeping in mind that there is no ac or ps or really anything for that matter...there are tons of loose plugs and connectors for the ac, ps pump, ect.

This harness has been just floating around for years alomg wirh the fuse box and all that. Im wondering where to even stary looking with this mess...fuses, relays. wire tracing. i just hate wiring

I want to get a nice minimized harness custom made by someone who knows what they are doing for the cleanest and most simple look but at tge moment i am trying to finish the build and need to get it started.

At the moment moment when everything is hooked up i can only get power to the lights, rear lights, blinkers, windows, locks and a few other things. Speedo doesnst work or the needles seem to barely move then stop and nothing but the back lights for the speedo cluster work but not the cluster itself...there are other issues to. so anyone who is seriously able and willing to help me please reach out. i need to get this car started and moving again.

Its late, im tired and im sure i left important infor out needed to help me but thats what i got so far.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:49 AM

Here are a few photos of the build the last few weeks
Attached Thumbnails One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-20170615_132149.jpg   One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-img_20170605_204543_826.jpg   One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-img_20170605_223048_707.jpg   One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-img_20170607_004725_674.jpg   One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-img_20170613_124723_807.jpg  

One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-img_20170613_142835_813.jpg   One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-img_20170614_211648_260.jpg   One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-img_20170620_182044_550.jpg   One of a kind wiring issues on my tc HELP ME!-img_20170627_182423_494.jpg