Notices
Scion tC 1G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Scion O2 sensor signal biased/stuck rich bank 1 sensor 1

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 03:36 AM

Default Scion O2 sensor signal biased/stuck rich bank 1 sensor 1

What should I do? There is also an rpm problem . The rpms will go up and down at acceleration.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:44 PM

Default Same issue

I am having the same problem. Exactly. I wish I had some good advice at this time still working on it. Have so far been trying to work my way through the codes, I have replaced the MAF sensor, the O2 sensor-top one before the catalytic converter and the PCV valve, gas cap. Every time I replace one part for one code a new one comes up. I now have the cam positioning sensor to replace( but for some reason having trouble locating it).If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Vehicle has 343K on it and still runs great. Just recently started having issues with sensors.
I use it for a commuter car and drive over a 100 miles a day. Would like to get 500K out of it.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kenh
I am having the same problem. Exactly. I wish I had some good advice at this time still working on it. Have so far been trying to work my way through the codes, I have replaced the MAF sensor, the O2 sensor-top one before the catalytic converter and the PCV valve, gas cap. Every time I replace one part for one code a new one comes up. I now have the cam positioning sensor to replace( but for some reason having trouble locating it).If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Vehicle has 343K on it and still runs great. Just recently started having issues with sensors.
I use it for a commuter car and drive over a 100 miles a day. Would like to get 500K out of it.
Wow, you must be the mileage champ here, haha. Unfortunately, the these problems can be tough to diagnose. Looks like you tried the obvious already. If you have a cam sensor code, I would start by diagnosing that first. Here is a diagram of it's location.
Attached Thumbnails Scion O2 sensor signal biased/stuck rich bank 1 sensor 1-cmp.jpg