Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Dezod Housekeeping...website, turbo kits & Aplha kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Default Dezod Housekeeping...website, turbo kits & Aplha kit

Some notes to make real quick.

Small website changes:
http://www.dezod.com/cat_scion_tc.cfm

Our current Scion tC category will be undergoing some small changes. The categories for example will begin being condensed a little more into cleaner more defined areas. Example of which is all turbo parts and components have been relocated into the section of forced induction for the tC. This makes someone looking for intercoolers, oil lines and a gasket easier to navigate to each. Many of the other categories like this in the section will be condensed and more logical to follow. Stay tuned as this should offer a much easier shopping experience overall.

Turbo Kits:
http://www.dezod.com/cat-turbokitscom.cfm

We have condensed some of our turbo kits and discontinued the T.E.A. kit, which will be replaced by the Alpha Series kit. The auto kits and 5 speed kits have been nicely rolled into one "product" that the end user can go ahead and elect that they have an 06 Auto or an 09 manual and the price adjusts accordingly. It is VERY clean and easy to follow.

Alpha Kit
This kit has been in R&D for quite sometime, but is FINALLY coming to a head. This will be unlike any of the other kits offered on the market. It will be a high-end kit with bolt on 500+whp capabilities and inclusive with ALL of the bells and whistles ever wanted. It will include, but not limited to: an awesome "race manifold", standalone EMS, 3" downpipe and exhaust and PLENTY of other nice little goodies. I do not want to spill too much for the eyes of the others getting clingy on new concepts. Estimated release is sometime second quarter 2009.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member

interesting....
Old 03-06-2009, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

estimated pricing on alpha kit?
Old 03-06-2009, 11:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Keep up with the good work!
Old 03-08-2009, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member

if u don't mind me asking what type of the manifold(EL or log) u guys r using for your alpha kit?
Old 03-08-2009, 08:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

does this mean a 3" downpipe and exhaust is on the way for us dezod turbo kit owners?
Old 03-08-2009, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by maximthegreat
estimated pricing on alpha kit?
hehe - you guys are funny. He said he didnt want to give more details so the first question was ...whats the price. Dezod works in stages - they spill the first can of beans and then relax for a few months. When more details are there, they will surely post.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

any teaser pics of the manifold ? any pics at all ? you guys running a 2.5 down pipe and exhaust on that one too ?
Old 03-09-2009, 12:49 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by unxpectederror
does this mean a 3" downpipe and exhaust is on the way for us dezod turbo kit owners?
he'll tell you when he's ready.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

watching...I was just about to purchase the s1 haha..Well I guess I will save up just a bit more.. :D
Old 03-09-2009, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by aen
hehe
Old 03-09-2009, 05:05 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
hehe
thank you thank you =P

i got you back hahah
Old 03-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by indyTC
watching...I was just about to purchase the s1 haha..Well I guess I will save up just a bit more.. :D
This kit will not be for the weak in pocket book. You may want to stick with the S1. This is gonna be PURE performance and quality with bolt-on 500+whp

Yes sir.

Originally Posted by jsingh
if u don't mind me asking what type of the manifold(EL or log) u guys r using for your alpha kit?
Tubular manifold.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Originally Posted by jsingh
Tubular manifold.

Nice!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

then i suppose i will paul...

I can still dream tho.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Yes no expenses will be spared on this kit, but it will be the highest quality kit on the market for the dollar.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Dezod Housekeeping...website, turbo kits & Aplha kit

Some notes to make real quick.

Small website changes:
http://www.dezod.com/cat_scion_tc.cfm

Our current Scion tC category will be undergoing some small changes. The categories for example will begin being condensed a little more into cleaner more defined areas. Example of which is all turbo parts and components have been relocated into the section of forced induction for the tC. This makes someone looking for intercoolers, oil lines and a gasket easier to navigate to each. Many of the other categories like this in the section will be condensed and more logical to follow. Stay tuned as this should offer a much easier shopping experience overall.

Turbo Kits:
http://www.dezod.com/cat-turbokitscom.cfm

We have condensed some of our turbo kits and discontinued the T.E.A. kit, which will be replaced by the Alpha Series kit. The auto kits and 5 speed kits have been nicely rolled into one "product" that the end user can go ahead and elect that they have an 06 Auto or an 09 manual and the price adjusts accordingly. It is VERY clean and easy to follow.

Alpha Kit
This kit has been in R&D for quite sometime, but is FINALLY coming to a head. This will be unlike any of the other kits offered on the market. It will be a high-end kit with bolt on 500+whp capabilities and inclusive with ALL of the bells and whistles ever wanted. It will include, but not limited to: an awesome "race manifold", standalone EMS, 3" downpipe and exhaust and PLENTY of other nice little goodies. I do not want to spill too much for the eyes of the others getting clingy on new concepts. Estimated release is sometime second quarter 2009.
Thanks!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes no expenses will be spared on this kit, but it will be the highest quality kit on the market for the dollar.
choose your words wisely. some people will surely take offense. when will you have pics man ? interested to see what the kit will look like. cant wait to see what this brings a few months down the road with the other companies. all you companies are great im loving all these options. just wish i had a different tc for a different kit. but im not that big of a baller yet.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by scikotictc232
choose your words wisely. some people will surely take offense. when will you have pics man ? interested to see what the kit will look like. cant wait to see what this brings a few months down the road with the other companies. all you companies are great im loving all these options. just wish i had a different tc for a different kit. but im not that big of a baller yet.
I have supreme confidence in this being the only kit of it's kind out there. Trust me. Just wait and see. No pics will be released until it is much closer to being finished. There may be leaks of parts as they become more finalized, but lots of plotting, calculations, and design elements are being tossed around now.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

T4 ?

Quick Reply: Dezod Housekeeping...website, turbo kits & Aplha kit