Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Dezod Tune

Old 08-03-2013, 02:52 PM

Default Dezod Tune

Lets see, these forums are just about dead. Everyone says search, blah blah blah. Well I did, and didn't find much. The website that imadork was on etc is down and no longer works. I dont even think my car was running good with that tune.

Anyways, down to point I need something better than the aem dezod base tune. My car shutters and it sucks to be honest. I idle fine but the car is running way to rich too. If anyone can help me it would be great. I don't have the money for a tune right now. Blew my tranny and had to get it replaced so money is short for the time. Since the base tune sucks im running stock ECU without anything.

Dezod Turbo kit.
Garret 57 trim trubo.
ptunning full exaust

Any other info you need let me know.
Contact me here or at somejace@gmail.com

Thanks.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've ran crush's tune for a while and it was stupid rich, but at least safe for short term. Are you looking for someone to email you their map to take the place of getting tuned? If so, then you are sadly mistaken. I don't think anyone is gonna send you what they took the time and $$$ to get done, not to mention there's no guarantee that it'll work on your car. Every car is different, even if they were made in the same lot, have the same kits, driven the same way, etc. Each ECU and motor will respond differently, thus the reason you need to get tuned. Best advice I can give you is drive like a granny until you can get a tune, or don't drive it at all. Running off of just the ECU is risky and will probably hurt you in the long run.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How much boost you running? What size injectors? The base tune is made to be super rich as protection. I'll send you a map but it will only get you close. Are you on FIC or Emanage? I have tunes for both.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by fastlanecrazy
How much boost you running? What size injectors? The base tune is made to be super rich as protection. I'll send you a map but it will only get you close. Are you on FIC or Emanage? I have tunes for both.
Doesn't the fic manage how much boost your running? I could be wrong but..

550 or the stock ones.

I wasn't the one who put them in the car, someone else said they were 550 on these forums. So, its one or the other.

FIC.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Maybe just park it until you have the funds to get it professionally tuned or learn how to tune yourself.
For example Crush's base tune is what I started on. Learn how to subtract fuel to get your a/f ratio between 11.5 and 12.0. It's actually really easy in that category. Then take it to a professional when you have the funds to get a real good tune.