Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Fastest and Quickest tC's

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 02:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Fastest and Quickest tC's

We have heard a lot of talk of people claiming they have the fastet and/or the quickest tC. We don't think that we hold that title but would like to know where we stand...

We thought that we should start a post on the largest Scion Web board to see who the fastest and quickest are. Obviously there needs to be proof other than hope and dreams. So if you can post up a slip or a video it would be nice to see where we all stand in retro spec to each other. This way we can put a stop to the outlandish claims of "quickest/fastest" tC's.

1. Fastest/quickest all togther
2. Fastest/quickest All motor
3. Fastest/quickest. Turbo
4 Fastest/quickest S/C

I think a slip and or video is need to be considered to be on the list. If a mod could sticky an offical list that would great we will also maintain this on our site for quick refrence.

Also if you find any one making claims on other sites or boards they should be called out on her to validate the claim or quit claiming it...

-ZPIracing
Old 12-13-2005, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well we will start

Our Gray Car has been as quick as 12.14@114 MPH

http://www.thescionstore.com/video/ZPI2.wmv

Our Silver Car has been as fast as 12.49@115 MPH

http://www.zeropointindustries.net/g...ando_12_49.wmv

I know it is hard to read the time we will post a slip to validate this tomorrow.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:41 AM
Banned
SL Member

If we get this going, I will start a web page on ZPIracing.net
Old 12-13-2005, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how about raw power ? for people who dont do drag strips but dyno every now and then
Old 12-13-2005, 03:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

same deal we can make a list for each class and have a similair list
Old 12-13-2005, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
same deal we can make a list for each class and have a similair list
i dont have a monster but here it is

Best Run on Dynapack

201.6 whp
187.2 lbft

7.45 Psi

s/c + obx exhaust
Old 12-13-2005, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

email us a chart and we will start a list on our site...need a new pulley on that thing
Old 12-13-2005, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You guys have seen my Dyno sheet:

--------227hp 197tq--------

Old 12-13-2005, 05:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Kenny well maybe if my car would ever get down to you guys I could get added to the page.......lol
Old 12-13-2005, 02:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You should most likely have a STREET class and DRAG class to split up the cars with welded diff's and full roll cages vs cars that are daily driven back and forth to work. That would help out a lot too.

BTW, where is the gray car? Haven't seen it out in a while since it blew up the last time you were at the track. Since you ran your fastest ET and MPH with my turbo kit on your car, I don't think its a stretch to say that I could duplicate or top those numbers with a few "tweaks". Do you? I mean, even with 20lbs out of a bigger turbo and methenol injection you couldn't beat the E.T. and you only topped the MPH ONCE in a gutted car. I think you'll agree.

Charles
Old 12-13-2005, 02:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The grey car is being built to run in the Xbox/Nopi NDRA class next year you will see it back real soon.

As far as what your car can run I have no idea you have never taken it to a track...The kit was nothing more than a Stage 1 with the boost turned up so I would think that any of our customers could run very similair times to our 12.12 with our kit. That was the point of running an kit that had all the same componets of a kit that we sell. I would hope that we are at the bottom of the above list and that all of our customers are on top that is a greater victory than us having a fast car.

When we did hurt the grey car that was on a larger turbo and some diffrent stuff we where trying we are not afraid to blow our cars up for the better good of knowledge. We should have it back togther for testing sometime after the first of the year.

We are going to make a web page on our site for this...email all dyno charts with a list of mods and time slips to sean@zeropointindustries.net so that we can get a complete list going.....who will have the most powerful fastest all motor?????
Old 12-13-2005, 02:49 PM
Banned
SL Member

Let's see some slips of 1.8 second 60's!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Banned
SL Member

who will have the most powerful fastest all motor?????
Probably ScionBandit. He has big plans for his tC
Old 12-13-2005, 03:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The grey car is being built to run in the Xbox/Nopi NDRA class next year you will see it back real soon.

As far as what your car can run I have no idea you have never taken it to a track...The kit was nothing more than a Stage 1 with the boost turned up so I would think that any of our customers could run very similair times to our 12.12 with our kit. That was the point of running an kit that had all the same componets of a kit that we sell. I would hope that we are at the bottom of the above list and that all of our customers are on top that is a greater victory than us having a fast car.

When we did hurt the grey car that was on a larger turbo and some diffrent stuff we where trying we are not afraid to blow our cars up for the better good of knowledge. We should have it back togther for testing sometime after the first of the year.

We are going to make a web page on our site for this...email all dyno charts with a list of mods and time slips to sean@zeropointindustries.net so that we can get a complete list going.....who will have the most powerful fastest all motor?????
You're absolutly correct. If they would like to end up with the same fate are you grey car and my white car did, they could easily hit in the ball park of those numbers on the stock block.

I have had my car to the track and I have dyno graphs and time slips for my car. I will be sure to post them on my website later today. I've been meaning to do so and since it obviously inspired this thread, I'll get on it when I have time.

This is a good idea though. The competative spirit amoung us should make this an interesting list. I hope to up the bar again in a couple of weeks when my car is back together. We can only wait and see though.

Charles
Old 12-13-2005, 03:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am 100% confident that the grey car would have lasted forever on 13-14psi on a 16G. But we are all entitiled to our opinion

It did not however like 18 psi on the GT32 with no intercooler and being reved to moon. The tell tale tack shows a 7800 RPM as the last thing in memory. Even after all this we had one hurt piston.

I was not even aware that you had a website...if you have these videos and slips why hord them post them up so the community can learn from your knowledge and miastakes.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am 100% confident that the grey car would have lasted forever on 13-14psi on a 16G. But we are all entitiled to our opinion

It did not however like 18 psi on the GT32 with no intercooler and being reved to moon. The tell tale tack shows a 7800 RPM as the last thing in memory. Even after all this we had one hurt piston.

I was not even aware that you had a website...if you have these videos and slips why hord them post them up so the community can learn from your knowledge and miastakes.
I will be more then happy to post them up. As soon as I get the dyno sheets scanned this afternoon. In the mean time I'll enjoy your tire shredding video. I find it quite humorous.

Charles
Old 12-13-2005, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i want to be the fastest N/A on the list

should be hitting 14's the first of january if some one buys my rsm so i can pickup a zpi crank pully
(the runs on the 1st will have video since im getting a video camera for christmas)

Old 12-13-2005, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think jotech will take the cake as for now on most powerful TC.

Old 12-13-2005, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Old 12-13-2005, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Quick Reply: Fastest and Quickest tC's