Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

R.I.P. Boosted Scion :(

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 10:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default R.I.P. Boosted Scion :(

Well I was driving home and someone blew a stop sign, smashed into the suv. his suv turned over on the top, my car is completely totaled. my wrist is broken, knees smashed, back, neck, shoulders everything. can barely walk. I'm just glad im alive but im takin this ____in guy to court and suing his ___ cause he seriously almost killed me. always wear your seatbelt people. it was a fun ride and nice knowing you guys, doubt im getting a scion again but once im able to look at the car ill part it out and sell whatever i had.

peace SL

http://www.myspace.com/nyrizzie
Old 12-05-2007, 10:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Fking idiots! sue his as$...

i am glad you are alive...hope you get better soon!
Old 12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that sucks ___ but its lame to sue someone
Old 12-05-2007, 12:14 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by olaHalo
that sucks butt but its lame to sue someone
WTF???? Have you been in a car accident where u got hurt because some idiot didnt know how to drive? Shyt im 22 with 3 herniated disc because of some idiot felt like running the red light. Now im stuck with this ____ed up back for the rest of my life. Dam right somebody is going pay for this pain and for my doctor bills. In Florida since its a no fault state you sue there insurance company.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:15 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Oh yea sorry to here that Rizzie. At least ur still alive.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry to hear about this.... 2 turbo tcs in 1 day... wierd
Old 12-05-2007, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

good to hear you are alive. Stupid drivers should seriously be shot!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Agreed def should take him to court for medical bills and damage to the car and the aftermarket parts intercooler and such
Old 12-05-2007, 03:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Glad you are ok man. Take his a$$ to the Cleaners!
Old 12-05-2007, 05:34 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

It's lame to sue because you spilled hot coffee on yourself... It is not "lame" to sue when some idiot nearly takes your life. Good luck with everything.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Dam bro, sorry to hear about that. Glad that you are still alive. I had a similar accident in my MR2, That 1 nearly killed me too. And that's why I hate SUV's, it should be illegal to drive those things. Just because those things weigh 2 tons and above, doesn't mean the rest of the cars do. Physics is a _____. And keep a positive attitude, Karma will catch up to that guy who recklessly took a chance w/ your life.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

glad your alright! I know how you feel...i've been taking care of my 2 bestfriends who couldn't walk for awhile after his 300zx Twin Turbo was totalled by a head on collision with a toyota tundra. I wish you good health and a good luck with your new modified venture!
Old 12-05-2007, 07:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks everyone i appreciate it. it just sucks but i got the police report and its ____in me the hell off right now. the other guy that was at the stop sign said that I was traveling a very high rate of speed when i hit. thats bull cause i just left my fathers house which was a block down the road. then the suv stated that he stopped at the stop sign, then proceeded as i struck him. i had no stop signs or no lights at that intersection, they had the stop signs. and the suv guy decided to go through the stop sign maybe about 10ft right before i got to it. ____es me off cause its just a regular road, only going about 25-27 when the speedlimit is 30 and the guy decides to be a dick and go through the stop sign. thats not my fault if i have the right away and who the hell does the guy think he is accusing me of going at a VERY high rate of speed. im just waiting until the adjustor comes and looks at the car, get all the info and then im calling a lawyer and getting things done cause now im missing work, im right handed and cant use it right now and can barely walk or stand and im a truck driver delivery guy for Budweiser. missing work, gotta pay doctor bills, now possibly cause of their bull____ stories ill have to pay whoever else. ahh this is straight retarded.

but thanks everyone for the support
Old 12-05-2007, 07:35 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KrazyTc
WTF???? Have you been in a car accident where u got hurt because some idiot didnt know how to drive? Shyt im 22 with 3 herniated disc because of some idiot felt like running the red light. Now im stuck with this flipped up back for the rest of my life. Dam right somebody is going pay for this pain and for my doctor bills. In Florida since its a no fault state you sue there insurance company.
this is hte mentality that we live in nowadays. i've been in worst, trust me.

and i didn't sue because it's.....wrong. do you KNOW how f'ed up people get after being sued?

BUT. its cool that you are still alive, at least it wasn't worse.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Rizzie
thanks everyone i appreciate it. it just sucks but i got the police report and its ____in me the hell off right now. the other guy that was at the stop sign said that I was traveling a very high rate of speed when i hit. thats bull cause i just left my fathers house which was a block down the road. then the suv stated that he stopped at the stop sign, then proceeded as i struck him. i had no stop signs or no lights at that intersection, they had the stop signs. and the suv guy decided to go through the stop sign maybe about 10ft right before i got to it. ____es me off cause its just a regular road, only going about 25-27 when the speedlimit is 30 and the guy decides to be a dick and go through the stop sign. thats not my fault if i have the right away and who the hell does the guy think he is accusing me of going at a VERY high rate of speed. im just waiting until the adjustor comes and looks at the car, get all the info and then im calling a lawyer and getting things done cause now im missing work, im right handed and cant use it right now and can barely walk or stand and im a truck driver delivery guy for Budweiser. missing work, gotta pay doctor bills, now possibly cause of their bull____ stories ill have to pay whoever else. ahh this is straight retarded.

but thanks everyone for the support
insurance will inspect the scene...and there will be plenty of determining factors that WILL prove it was not your fault. It blows my mind when idiots try to lie and blame people for their mistakes.

Ive been there first hand. And everyone was like... aww you could've had a total and a new car.....and i just replied... yea...and 2 more feet my mom would've been dead. I'm glad to be here.

Again.. I wish you well and a quick recovery.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks man i hear you, i know where you comin from. to be honest i put all this money in the car this and that and was ____ed at first when i got out the car to look at the damage at the scene but then i realized the more important things and was glad to be alive. yea it sucks with the money and a car but be greatful youre still living. its crazy
Old 12-05-2007, 07:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Man first off its good that your alive and able to tell this story secondly ef that ahole if he had the stop sign and you didn't its clearly is fault and he was responsible for stopping or yielding to you, I hope you take that guy for a ride in court because the same kinda BS happened to me when I was sixteen and I was in the exact same situation as you except I was in my mom's car I didn't have my own yet, hers was totalled because I was hit by someone and somehow it ended up being my fault so needless to say I got a point on my record and had to pay out the a$$ for insurance for 3 effing years, sometimes life sucks I feel ya man btw I was only going about 28mph in my accident so if they try to say you would have to have been going faster than you say tell them to eff off cause its possible to do serious damage at fairly low speeds I am a testament to that for sure. Good luck bro
Old 12-05-2007, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

our ecus can record speed and rpms and stuff if i remember correctly.. i think someone can look into your data logs and it will show the speed that the car stopped at least i tihkn... could be way off
Old 12-05-2007, 07:51 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Rizzie
thanks man i hear you, i know where you comin from. to be honest i put all this money in the car this and that and was ____ed at first when i got out the car to look at the damage at the scene but then i realized the more important things and was glad to be alive. yea it sucks with the money and a car but be greatful youre still living. its crazy
aside from sueing, i am pretty sure you will get more tahn enough to cover your car and what he did.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by djafropiq
our ecus can record speed and rpms and stuff if i remember correctly.. i think someone can look into your data logs and it will show the speed that the car stopped at least i tihkn... could be way off
i was actually thinking the same thing.. if its true.. time to kick some ___ in court and perhaps a new GTR?

Quick Reply: R.I.P. Boosted Scion :(