Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G Forced Induction (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-forced-induction-1645/)
-   -   Treadstone turbo NEW PICS & VIDEOS!!! 2/11 pg 20&21 (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-forced-induction-1645/treadstone-turbo-new-pics-videos-2-11-pg-20-21-a-81301/)

whorok305 05-09-2007 11:37 AM

It wouldn't be a bad idea to include an instructions sheet with the kit to run the intercooler piping without cutting the front bumper like u just stated.

whorok305 05-09-2007 11:38 AM

It wouldn't be a bad idea to include an instructions sheet with the kit to run the intercooler piping without cutting the front bumper like u just stated.

Treadstone 05-09-2007 03:15 PM

cant do it, we've never done it! It would have to be custom

GEO 05-10-2007 12:19 AM

The Kaminari with the piping doesn't look bad as long as the piping is powdercoated the color of the bumper.

WFOTC 05-10-2007 02:28 AM

so the t3/t04e will work with this manifold? I have a t3/t04e 50 trim laying around. Do you guys have a downpipe/wastegate tube as well?

jrodTc 05-25-2007 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by LilTrublsm
**update**

i finally received my ecu the other day....it was a real pain to even get the dealer to touch my car...i had to contact 3 to find 1....and i had to be slightly sneaky in what i told them to get them to agree to work on it....even once it was there(dealership)...they were still hesistant to work on it...such a pain...it came down to me agreeing for them not to test anything or troubleshoot anything or be responsible for anything......and once they finished...they gave me a phone call....telling me that i must remove my vehicle from the premisis immediately...hehe...but the good thing is it started up fine....i was able to drive it do the shop without a problem....and now im just waiting on the tune...and for them to correct a few minor things that the first shop didnt do correctly...so hopefully sometime next week ill have my car back....silverstate motorsports has been more than courteous and felxible with me...i stored my vehicle there for weeks and they never complained while they waited for the ecu to come...and they had to push it in and out of the shop everyday on top of that...

Thats good news!! :relief: You've been MORE than patient with everything thats gone on with ur car. The shop that wired in ur emanage should throw some $$ your way for the ____e you went through! Post up numbers once your tuned!!! GL with everything!

Mr_Meaty 07-25-2007 12:01 AM

Holly crap! I can't believe you are still having issues!
How was it running without the black box? Or even without the emanage at all, since the treadstone is supposed to run well without it?

jrodTc 07-25-2007 05:57 PM

Dang bro, I feel bad for you. Its been nothing but issue after issue after the first shop screwed up ur first ECU. I certainly hope everything works out for you as you seem like a good guy. you always appear to seem hopful and optimistic. LOL, I guess your name LiL Trublsm is right on in regards to your car. :silly:

unashamed 06-29-2012 01:49 AM

Scion tc treadstone kit

Originally Posted by ERIC-TC (Post 1345441)
If you still have the factory s-pipe you could always install the wide-band where the 2nd 02 sensor currently resides. At least short term until you can get a new bung welded.

im new to turbo's, but what is the purpose of this bung?

unashamed 06-29-2012 01:59 AM

Scion tc treadstone kit

Originally Posted by Treadstone (Post 1347465)
This is the first time i have looked at this thread, any questions i will try to answer and help out.
Ive been turbocharging cars for 10 years now, and that is all i do. The scion kit comes allready tuned and if you run our suggested amount of boost, you do not need to moniter AFR because we have allready done this for you and kept it at a safe level when designing this kit. If you plann on running more boost and tuning your self, of course you will need a wide band AFR as well as a pyrometer. For the intercooler installation the bumper beam needs to be cut, we do offer a smaller intercooler that fits with no trimming of the bumper beam, but it does not come with the same mounting points and hardware as the one that comes in the kit.

Which intercooler is this? and what hardware do I need for installation.