Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Whats Up Guys--Remember me?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 06:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Whats Up Guys--Remember me?

Just thought I would post up and check in on everyone. Seems to be normal as usual! Seeing some pretty sick mods being done! Feels kind of weird to be posting to tell you the truth. I see ZPI is shipping their kits... its about time. Finally kids will feel the rush of boost. Also noticed the new iconbar under the names... pretty cool, i got a couple of those on my myspace page... noticed Joe's was pink... HAHA..loser

I'm REALLY impressed by Dezod picking up their game for the tC. Been talking with Joe ever since he moved out here, got some big plans in store for you guys....somethings that might really SHOCK you all....trust me.. they will.

Aside from that, coopermine(spell) nice vids you had man, car looks really good! glad you are enjoying that kit bro, you made a wise decision. And your at 11psi? How's it feel to be the 2nd tC to run at 11psi Can't wait to see auto-x pics!

318_tC - notice the removed engine Can't wait to see that finished product bro!

Well for those who care, more of an update on my end. I've been pretty busy since I've been gone. My lease is up Sept. 11th, so I will have to be looking for a new place to stay till I graduate Nov 17th, then as it looks right NOW I am going to be shifting gears in the aftermarket industry to work in a dealership. I'm aiming for the Toyota dealership in irvine, ca outside of laguna (would rather live in laguna) or it looks like i'll be moving back to pa to work at more dealerships because the one where i bought my car just expanded pretty HUGE, more bays, more lifts, etc.

Well I know your wondering... "ok Zach, what is the real reason why you are posting"

Well my car, might be going up for sale to my school because my power and performance class is looking into getting a tC that has a turbo or a supercharger on it, and if I sell it to them, hello big bucks and a nice huge tax write off. Or I may look for a company to work with to have a track car. As of right now no real major modifications have taken place. I've been mainly focusing on landing a job at a Toyota/Scion dealership.

Well time for me to head on out the door again... take it easy guys! I'll check back in again if I get more free time. Keep those rides fast and lookin good!

Lates,
Zach
Old 08-08-2006, 10:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Which dealership outside of Laguna?? I personally got my car at Rancho Santa Margarita and it had a really nice garage.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Whats Up Guys--Remember me?

Originally Posted by BlkSandPrlTurbotC
318_tC - notice the removed engine Can't wait to see that finished product bro!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Good to hear from you and good luck. And my 4runner icon was turned pink as well I assure you the truck is silver!
Old 08-09-2006, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Good to hear all is well. To bad the tC project is ending. I hope it doesn't! I'm barely gettin started