Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

While getting gas today

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: While getting gas today

Originally Posted by nlataille18
So i went to get gas today after work. I was just standing there looking around, i like to do that when im pumping gas. I saw a white civic hatch, a truck you know the usual. I am usually looking for nice cars but nothing caught my eye. So i watched a id come out of the store and get in the civic. He gets in his car starts to pull away and yells at me "Scions suck get a real car!" Now here's this kid yelling at me telling me my car sucks when he is driving a run down 1990 something civic with a tin can exhaust, not only that but while i am pumping gas so it's not like i can show him anything you know. Why don't we get any respect?

and thats why honda guys all get bad names - because if fools like that. Its funny because I never would think someone would have the ***** to be a ***** like that if you are just standing there pumping gas.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

gt mustangs are the worst. had one pull up beside me when they just pulled out from the grocery store. I'm on the phone and they tap the gas and jump back and forth. "Aight bro, i gotta go. someone in a stang wants to race" click. they tap it again, i punch it at 45mph ( broke traction while still leaving them behind) and finally let off when i get to 80, which wasn't too far. needless to say, they didn't get near me after that.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the kids that talk ____ jus t say this when they say somthing about ur car I LIKE TURTLES HAHAHA ......... they all hate because theres somthing about ur car they really love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rlwy...eature=related

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-12-2008, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wrong one wooops its this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry...eature=related
Old 01-12-2008, 10:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes mustang drivers all think they are hot shizzz.... I was doing a nice and easy take off when this mustang came up next to me it was an older guy so I kept on driving normal then all of a sudden he takes off I am like wtf... if only I was boosted then I would have shown him a thing or 2... one thing about mustangs... they all sound like they are going faster than they really are...
Old 01-12-2008, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i gotta say I love the respect scion owners have towards each other I was just at BP about to get gas and this tc drove in front of me real slow and gave me a thumbs up, lol...
Old 01-12-2008, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
MN Scions

ive never really had someone be a huge jerk to me yet. The only thing that happens to me is i sometimes get stares and laughs in the high school parking lot. I dont understand why people are so weird about it. I have a different taste in cars than you, so what?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by olaHalo
^^ya
a 350z asked me if i was supercharged. i said yes

i cant say anything because i yell at scions all the time and tell them they are losers

I think I'm going to start suckering people into racing me by telling them I have a Supercharger....(no offense S/C owners).
haha
its funny because you drive a Z. and you know your scion is much faster (right now anyway)
Old 01-12-2008, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
Scikotics
SL Member

some kids did that to me as i was snapping some pics in a local parking lot. They drove by multiple times sayin "nice car" (in a lame, smarta$$ way)

i threw up the bird and yelled come say that to my face and they didnt come back...

i love haters....theyre funny
Old 01-13-2008, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by t_urbo_C_harged
yes mustang drivers all think they are hot shizzz.... I was doing a nice and easy take off when this mustang came up next to me it was an older guy so I kept on driving normal then all of a sudden he takes off I am like wtf... if only I was boosted then I would have shown him a thing or 2... one thing about mustangs... they all sound like they are going faster than they really are...

You don't have boost yet? Could have fooled me with your sn... You plan on going boost soon?
Old 01-13-2008, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^ya
a 350z asked me if i was supercharged. i said yes

i cant say anything because i yell at scions all the time and tell them they are losers

I think I'm going to start suckering people into racing me by telling them I have a Supercharger....(no offense S/C owners).
haha
its funny because you drive a Z. and you know your scion is much faster (right now anyway)

Yep, but I don't get to many people messing with me in a Z which is funny. They see the Scion though and they think "Easy Kill". And to put icing on the cake, when my woman is driving it......"instant male ego bruising"..

Even before the turbo, had dudes trying to race us while she was driving, and get smoked.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I had a guy race me in his Z and for some reason I had a problem putting it into 4th and he thought he was cool because in his eyes he killed me ...but it surely was not that way at all. My car is pretty much the same speed as the Z ....maybe the z is a tadddd quicker. Either way I like my car and will be keeping it that way for a few more years. I havent had many people say anything but "nice car" .... I guess if I was 8-10yrs younger you get that HS BS but thats all over the HS scene ....95% of 17yr old males are punks.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by t_urbo_C_harged

You don't have boost yet? Could have fooled me with your sn... You plan on going boost soon?
nope... I hope I will be ordering from TurboToyotas within the month, but we will see... in my opinion TT and dezod are currently the best kits out... I know you have zpi and I have seen your vids, so I have respect for you and your car, just no respect for a company ripping people off... I even liked them too because of all of their videos and your vids... oh well, once I saw TT's mani I was hooked.... but enough of that

I do hate people that stare and act like you are driving a ford tempo with three donuts on it or something... its a nice car, a lot nicer than any other car out there in the price range
Old 01-13-2008, 04:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5Lea1htZs
Old 01-13-2008, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^BHAHAA!!! That was random.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty

I was driving the other day and was testing out my kit, so I boost off the line and really get on it, just checkign my AFRs and what not. 10 minutes later, when the guy in the beat up chevy capris cought up to me (not really that long!), he drives by and yells "LOSER" as I'm sitting in the turn lane!

I literally laughed out loud!
wow! I like your response though lol

...my wow is in response to the other drive..i don't blame you for checking things and making sure things are straight. keep it up pimpin.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

i've had a boosted tC and i currently have a 07 350z......i got tons of more people trying to race me in the tC, then in the z....but most of those guys were subie/evo/hondas....nowadays, i get porsches, is350's up the wazoo, and a bunch of beamers.....honestly i would keep the tC for shock factor street racing, cause the look on their faces are hilarious when they lose....but i do love the looks i get in the z (even though i have a gf) and how damn good the z is stock on the track.....either way, i got much respect for both cars
Old 01-13-2008, 07:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

another form of hating that i notice are integras ricer flybying me in san jose

i always get flyby'ed at least once a month
Old 01-13-2008, 12:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn brandon, where the hell are all you getting all these cars from!? nobody still ever wants to race me. i had only one rsx try to race me in the whole 14 months ive been boosted.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

haha man i get fully lucky! you wouldnt believe what happened tonight! haha an SUV, yeah i said it SUV was trying to get at me! haha in waikiki of all places.. i wasnt having any of it!

Quick Reply: While getting gas today