Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ZPI Stage 1 Kits

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 10:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ZPI Stage 1 Kits

I just order my ZPI Stage 1 kit throug racingsolution.com, they had the lowest price I've seen on this kit yet at $3999. Includes everything plus shipping and ships right from ZPI. I guess ZPI was having ideling issues with the Tial BOV, so they are shipping the kits with the HKS Super Sequential BOV. I can't friggn' wait til it gets here!
Old 02-16-2006, 12:42 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

stuck w/a ceramic header AND a bov that won't idle right.. yesss

anywho, congrats on the order
Old 02-16-2006, 02:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a Tial BOV, no idle problems and it sounds sweeeet
Old 02-16-2006, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I guess the deal wasn't that great after all, ZPI just dropped from $4500 to $3999 on their website. Mabey the rest of companies will quit PRICE GOUGING and we can stop gettin raped on these turbo kits. There's what, at least 5 companies making turbo kits for the tc now.

Way to start the trend ZPI!
Old 02-16-2006, 03:14 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Zpi suck , you will never get your turbo kit , i order from them 2 months ago with 4500 , now they still dont send me anything yet . i hear about if we cancel they teke 25% from the price
Old 02-16-2006, 03:19 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

This kit is VERY nice. Its been proven over and over. Plus with all the interest in little details - you can't beat it.

Just an FYI, I think there were other kits lower previous. Dezod is around 3900, same with some of the other kits. Its all about specifics - so make sure you do your research!
Old 02-16-2006, 07:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Competition drives down the price, which is a good thing for us tuners..
Old 02-16-2006, 02:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Changed to HKS SSQ BOV? Are you sure about that? That rocks!

I'm waiting for my stage I also.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I also had the blitz dual drive SS or whatever. That was a sweet bov too!
Old 02-16-2006, 03:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Congrats on the order!

I ordered mine two weeks ago. I can't wait. You going to install it yourself?

There was an announcement on ZPI's website that they expect to have all turbo kits in stock on April 1st. That's a long time to wait. Not too happy about that.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea I'll put it myself. I was told their about three weeks out oo order, or do they tell everyone that and make you wait months?

In hindsight, I wish I would have waited a week and bought that SP kit. That thing looks sweet.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tc876
Zpi suck , you will never get your turbo kit , i order from them 2 months ago with 4500 , now they still dont send me anything yet . i hear about if we cancel they teke 25% from the price

Old 02-16-2006, 08:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

*edited post below*
Old 02-16-2006, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tc876
Once again, we have NO clue who you are. Why don't you try contacting us at the shop? I will list all methods of contact you have for us once again, you then could utilize them:

Emails:

keisha@thescionstore.com
kstrickler@zeropointindustries.net
sean@zeropointindustries.net
joey@zeropointindustries.net

AIM:

KennyStrickler
MissZPIracing
nester at zpi
thescionstore

PHONE (502)371.7223

We look forward to hearing from you.

As for turbo kits, we are trying to get these out to you guys as soon as possible. We are working on new, improved ways to get these kits out in a more timely fashion. Anyone who has *any* product on order is more than welcome to call, email, im any of us at any time for a update, status, tracking number, etc. Over 75% of our products ship same day, unfortunately, turbo kits are more involved that putting something in a box, adding some packing peanuts, tape, and a label.

As for pricing, our dealers are not price gouging. Each dealer is given a specific price that they must sell by. Kenny just lowered the price of our kit last night, without having me inform our dealers first. We will be taking care of this issue shortly so that there is no confusion.

All of us at ZPI appreciate the support & patience of the Scion Community as we continue to bring new & exciting mods!

-Keisha
Old 02-16-2006, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cdubber9
Yea I'll put it myself. I was told their about three weeks out oo order, or do they tell everyone that and make you wait months?
Same here, was told 3 weeks and ended up waiting 3 months till I asked for a refund. If you buy any of their turbo kits, be prepared to wait for a long time. Just a little food for thought.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

DOES ANY1 LIKE THE TURBONETICS TURBO? I KNOW REALLY GOOD AT MAKING TURBOS AND THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING THE ONE FOR THE TC FOR THE LAST 2 YRS.
Old 02-16-2006, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ALL CAPS IS SWEET.

Their turbo looks nice, seems like a 100% BOLT ON kit with a name to back it. Thing is, I can't say for sure until someone has a completed an install and posts a review.
Old 02-16-2006, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We know that the wait on turbo kits sucks. We have been continually refining them and working on ways to increase the ways to bringing these to market everyday. We understand the frustration of there being a wait and if you want to go with the others out there that is always your option. We have developed these longer and had more on the road longer than anyone but unfortunately the downside is a little wait. We are hoping to have this resolved very soon.

We are saying that we are hoping to have kits in stock on the shelf with no wait by April one. This is not to say that your pending order will not be filled much quicker than this.

Again we appreciate the support and we know this is an issue that we are working diligently on trying the remedy.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WELL ACTUALLY I HAVE SEEN IN THE TURBONETICS TURBO IN PERSON. I GOT TO THE HANGOUT EVERY WEDNESDAY AND THERES A CSM TC WITH THE TURBONETICS TURBO. HE SAYS ITS AN EVERYDAY DRIVER TO WORK AND SCHOOL AND THAT ITS BEEN WORKING EXCELLENT. HASNT GAVEN HIM ANY PROBLEMS IN THE 1YR 3 MONTHS HE'S HAD IT. I RODE IN THE CAR AND IT RIDES LIKE STOCK. THATS WHAT GOT ME INTERESTED IN THE TURBONETICS TURBO.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

WOW OH MY GOD THAT IS THE COOLEST THING THAT TURBONETICS TURBO CAN RIDE LIKE STOCK I THINK I WOULD WANT IT TO BE A LITTLE FASTER THAN STOCK IF IT WERE ME BUT ITS NOT SO THATS OK I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY SHIFT KEY

Quick Reply: ZPI Stage 1 Kits