Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

*NEW* Center Armrest Cover from Redline Goods

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Any pics of how this looks in a RS1? You said something in the first post about having it for the RS1 as well as the RS2. I assume it is the same reddish color?
Old 08-18-2006, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

ill-legal - If you check out the GB thread for the shifter boots I give a brief run-down on how to change the shifter boot.

THansenite - RS1? I don't think I ever said anything about that, but they do have red stitching available so it would match nicely with your seats. As far as the material for the cover I don't know what you would choose, perhaps black perforated leather? Anything would be better than the stock fabric.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I actually got the shifter boot on real nicely, I took apart that part of the console area and removed all the staples that were holding the stock shifter boot in place, took out the metal ring piece and inserted that into the top of the new boot, and restapled the boot onto the form that the original was fastened to. Turned out pretty nice if I do say so myself...this evening I'll be tackling the shift boot, but I don't like the idea of using electrical tape to hold it in place, it's too hot out here in AZ for that to work real well, although I'm sure I'll figure something out.