Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Sleeper Gauge Pods

Old 05-26-2017, 10:00 PM
SL Member

Default Sleeper Gauge Pods

Does anyone have some good pods that don't stand out so much? My car is hella sleeper, no intercooler is showing, cold air intake, or big exhaust. I'd like a way I can see my gauges easily, but someone looking in won't. I thought about getting pillars, but then the colors wouldn't match. Ideas or suggestions?
Old 05-30-2017, 08:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have this. WeSellCarParts.com - Scion tC ATI EZ-POD Triple Gauge Dash Pod 52/60mm ATI ATI-SIXC-EZPOD-05

The texture matches the oem dash, so it looks pretty factory. The gauges however will be in plan sight, so there's that.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:52 PM
SL Member

You know how the factory door on the radio is? Why can't someone do that? XD

I guess I could go for that if it has the texture and look of stock. You had to drill into the dash though didn't you? I think it looks better than pods, but apillars are $20 vs $100-$200 for a dash. I have no plans of going factory though.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes, unfortunately you do need to drill through the dash to run the wires/ vacuum lines. It pained me at first, but in the end I'm happy because of the oem look of the pod. A-pillars are definitely functional, but they draw too much attention IMHO. I actually have an a-pillar somewhere. The seller threw it in with the turbo kit but I decided against using it.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:35 AM
SL Member

I saw it shopping around and thought it looked good. This is the route I more than likely will take, I know a guy that fabs, so maybe he can make me a cover for when I'm out and about. Thanks for the help man
Old 06-16-2017, 01:15 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Get some tinted gauges.

I made my own but i only need one gauge. My afr/boost gauge.
Attached Thumbnails Sleeper Gauge Pods-20160712_163501.jpg   Sleeper Gauge Pods-20160712_145530.jpg  
Old 06-20-2017, 06:21 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by bbsciontc
I have this. WeSellCarParts.com - Scion tC ATI EZ-POD Triple Gauge Dash Pod 52/60mm ATI ATI-SIXC-EZPOD-05

The texture matches the oem dash, so it looks pretty factory. The gauges however will be in plan sight, so there's that.
They cancelled my order. I contacted them and they said they no longer sell this pod, no idea why they had it still listed, guess I will order it from ATI

Search this Thread